Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
My greatest fan has reminded me how good some of my live calls are on the other thread - see post with regards to EA on March 12th

You have reminded me what a great call it was - IN ADVANCE

ie within an hr of this post it tried back up to 5505 - and only got to 5501

So any intraday trader would say - "I have had a live call in advance to scalp sell under 5505"

So then at 5500 or 5499 or 5497 - they should be scalp selling again

ie under 5505 - scalp sell

So thank you for pointing out another "live call - 30 -45 mins in advance"

There's no way you can say that was not live in advance now then(y)

And then if any other intraday trader sold at 5500 or 5498 or whatever ever price - would they have needed more than a 5 pips stop ?

NO

So now and 580 pips lower if they put it to a 30% stake - that would have given a RR of 116

so on say 0 5% of capital - 58% increase in just over 2 weeks off one trade

And that's just one trade - although a pretty good one - and I take 280 - 350 trades a month

Thank you again for pointing out how good I am - at times I forget ;)

Last edited:
EA and AU

EA been down under 4800 to 4785 and then bounce back up just shy of 4850

Under 45 a scalp sell but needs under 20 to hold on

AU made a new high at 9295- now at 9265 and not in that pair atm

EU

Not been under low of 3728 of yesterday - in fact made a HL at 3738

Under 3745 a scalp sell - but only worth holding on under 37 and 30 for now

Above 3748 and 55 - scalp buys would be on

EJ - my favourite pair on many day

140 30 / 35 price area is important today

Above that price - price should be looking at higher and with a break above 53 and 58 would lead to holding or taking more scalp buys

Under 30 and 20 - then more scalp sells for lower

Currently at 41 and in a mini BTTZ

GM F

I have slow LRs crossing on AU & EA could this meen a change in direction.

Yes

You need the slower LRs - to be all under price for looking at rises and all over price for falls

If they cross as well that would assist as well - but only on tick and 1 min charts as on say 5 min plus charts - there would be too much lag and them only showing whats happened - after the event

Thats why I prefer LR's on a tick and 1 min - as the lag is minimal and as you know the quick Lrs can assist in the now and really help to show changes happening - in advance

Always line change up with time and PA - ie HH's and HL's or opposites etc

Also remember - it can always be false sentiment play to trick - so always wait for as many clues as possible for reassurance etc

Not here for 8 00 am LO but back that hour and then around most of day

Here for another 25 mins atm

EA and AU

EA been down under 4800 to 4785 and then bounce back up just shy of 4850

Under 45 a scalp sell but needs under 20 to hold on

AU made a new high at 9295- now at 9265 and not in that pair atm

Managed 2 scalp sells on EA so far under 45 - the first not going under 20 but staying again under 45

43 to 26 is now like a mini BT area

ie under 25 and 20 more scalp sells - BUT above 44 and then over 50 - would show the end of scalp sells for now and a look at scalp buying for higher

See you a bit later

Last edited:
Back now

EU - EJ - EA - all seen nice falls

Already in EA still off NPGT's but did not leave anything on the EJ scalp sells prior to me popping out- shame and a mistake really - but not going to beat myself up about it just yet lol

Red news on UK and pound at 9 30 am - approx 40 mins time - so we will look at that pair in the next hr as well

It as risen this week from 6465 area to high so far this morning of 6629 - approx 165 pips

Did have a few 30% buys during the week - but all got stopped out in small profits and none lasted over 50+ pips

EJ - now under 140 16 /18 still scalp bearish and a sell - but does need another low under 139 -92 to hold on

Above 140 18 and 22 with no pullback lower than 140 00 would mean its trying a bigger retrace and then more scalp buys could be taken

Morning MM

Just seen you message - hope all as been OK and glad you got a nice run on the Cad

Hope to speak to you sometime later on today or over the weekend for an update etc

Regards

F

EA as been odd one out with EU and EJ - but all 3 now trying a quick up on the hr change

seems funny as had no news ? - - stopped me out of EJ sell again but managed 2 pip profit from it

EA

might seem unusual trading against your self as have NPGT's (3 atm) on sells with EA - but have been scalping buying it on 5 times stake compared to one of the sells

With NPGT or the free trade concepts you are having to live with pullbacks - and on larger pip numbers ie over 200+ then retraces of say 30 -50 pips are no problem

But to compensate - by scalping at a lot higher stake size then the NPGT - you are still gaining

ie the best of both worlds ;-))

Status
Not open for further replies.