Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ -- Normal price action is to challenge the overnight H/L which they have done with ease.Next will be yesterday's H/L looking for which will be more lucrative for them but ultimately they will want to challenge the bear shorts from a few days ago for those holding shorts from 143.83 - 142.00 OR the bulls from 138.77 and up. Take your pick.

EJ -- Normal price action is to challenge the overnight H/L which they have done with ease.Next will be yesterday's H/L looking for which will be more lucrative for them but ultimately they will want to challenge the bear shorts from a few days ago for those holding shorts from 143.83 - 142.00 OR the bulls from 138.77 and up. Take your pick.

Who are the 'they' to whom you refer? There's an understandable tendency to see Invisible Hands at work and the problem with that is you're introducing complexities which are not only not necessary, but they aren't even there.

Your logic re: yesterday's high and low is sound, but what's missing from your comments is any indication of how you intend to play the various potential scenarios as they develop.

Last edited:
klw do u mean the hl at 04:00 ish EJ?

Apologies MM , my post should have been clearer , the overnight low hasn't been challenged yet ( the 1 you posted above ) so that is an obvious target along with the current daily high. Basic stuff really , it will depend on where their ultimate goal is i.e. yesterday's high / low .

Who are the 'they' to whom you refer? There's an understandable tendency to see Invisible Hands at work and the problem with that is you're introducing complexities which are not only not necessary, but they aren't even there.

Your logic re: yesterday's high and low is sound, but what's missing from your comments is any indication of how you intend to play the various potential scenarios as they develop.

As regards " they " then we shall just have to disagree and it is not a discussion for this thread. Perhaps you should consider opening a thread on this subject you are looking for further information on this.

I use them as guides only for direction and then scalp in those directions until proven otherwise. Now perhaps you could also do likewise and fill in the missing playing out of scenarios from your post 13889. I would be interested for one.

Now enough from me and back to real work.

As regards " they " then we shall just have to disagree and it is not a discussion for this thread. Perhaps you should consider opening a thread on this subject you are looking for further information on this.
Whether you agree with me or not doesn't alter the reality one bit, but if it helps you to think of it in this way then why not.

I use them as guides only for direction and then scalp in those directions until proven otherwise.
That didn't really come across from your post. I'll go and read it again sometime and see what I missed, if anything.

Now perhaps you could also do likewise and fill in the missing playing out of scenarios from your post 13889. I would be interested for one.
Certainly, though I thought it self explanatory. Obviously we both have much to learn in understanding the different levels of experience in those with whom we engage in discussions on these boards.

If 140.80 doesn't hold you could be on for 140.10.

hth

If the price on the eurjpy spot forex pair drops below 140.80 on a momentum move or as a function of a re-test showing resistance at or around that level, you wouldn't be doing yourself too much harm shorting the blighter with an expectation of it heading down to the 140.10 area. Your stops would be a function of your trading timeframe, the then current volatility and price structure made on the way down to the 80 level.

The hth is a fairly common acronym for 'Hope This Helps'

and res at 42 previous top obviously!!
sorry if any of this is too obvious. its helping me by posting it out loud

With respect to all I sense there are some significantly bad vibes on this thread and I'm not sure my presence is fully appreciated by all of the regular contributors here. I've tried my best to point out a few of the more obvious things to you, but I'm not sure it's hit home at all. As stated yesterday, from our perspective you guys are just brilliant and may the numbers of you trading these methods swell exponentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.