Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
notice on gu we need 37 and higher to hold to keep any sb, but as i type 30 has gone!
so now 34 then 37 to hold sb or ss hopefully at 33?

notice on gu we need 37 and higher to hold to keep any sb, but as i type 30 has gone!
so now 34 then 37 to hold sb or ss hopefully at 33?

Morning MM

I couldn't find a sb later than 8.30 on gu, unless you are scalping for 2-3 pips - just wondering why you searching for sb in a downtrend - GL today

Jack

Morning MM

I couldn't find a sb later than 8.30 on gu, unless you are scalping for 2-3 pips - just wondering why you searching for sb in a downtrend - GL today

Jack

yes well noticed> What im doing is trying to expose flaws in my approach. I have noticed i can actually call reversal well on occasion, but totally don't take the continuations. This led me to look at what im doing more strongly and i have seen that i am not good at looking for both at the same time. This means im still looking at pa with bias and not adjusting to the larger picture at all. Wierd that i am still making this mistake. You can imagine what this does to my win r/r!!!! So this has led to me look more closely at how i am see structure and price flowing. So what i have to do is remember what F did. He looks both ways and has confirmation levels both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.