Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be back on March 23rd as he incurred two infractions, the second one giving an automatic 5 day ban.

Reactions: tar
Its automatic, if you rack up enough points via infractions, you get automatically banned for a few days.

Freedom of speech is fine, just try not to talk like an idiot

Last edited:
Reactions: tar
2 guesses, :p:p. shame in a democratic society, I always thought we had freedom of speech, obviously not on here(n)

I had misinterpreted BP's comment , so as I am aware of the recipient of the ban, I take back my observation.

Last edited:
To all the good folk on this thread who think trading this way is hard work, takes years of practise and thousands of hours of screen time, yes, that’s all true. But I urge you all to persevere and emulate the valuable (to some) lessons being given here on this very thread. If you blow your pot once, or twice or even more times – don’t despair: Beg, borrow even steal to get another stash together in order to trade the way that is being demonstrated by these master of forex. And here’s why:-

Who do you think you buy from and sell to? When you buy at my 20 there is someone selling to me at 19 or if there isn’t, on aggregate, a match, the spread will be adjusted accordingly until it can be provisioned risk free after due compensation for order flow income. While that’s not scalping either, it is a rather splendid business model. I am demonstrating how it really works. You’re sweating the pips and checking the levels for s/r and looking for technical significance. You work hard for your living and I commend you for that. But for every trade you take regardless of personal outcome for you, you provide risk free income and add to the pool of retail liquidity which is what we use to make our living. Symbiosis as its best.

Before anyone suggest my intent is anything other than good in making this post, if you treat it in the spirit intended, as a genuine Public Service Announcement, it may help you guard against loss of capital, time, energy and even the will to live.

To all the good folk on this thread who think trading this way is hard work, takes years of practise and thousands of hours of screen time, yes, that’s all true. But I urge you all to persevere and emulate the valuable (to some) lessons being given here on this very thread. If you blow your pot once, or twice or even more times – don’t despair: Beg, borrow even steal to get another stash together in order to trade the way that is being demonstrated by these master of forex. And here’s why:-

Who do you think you buy from and sell to? When you buy at my 20 there is someone selling to me at 19 or if there isn’t, on aggregate, a match, the spread will be adjusted accordingly until it can be provisioned risk free after due compensation for order flow income. While that’s not scalping either, it is a rather splendid business model. I am demonstrating how it really works. You’re sweating the pips and checking the levels for s/r and looking for technical significance. You work hard for your living and I commend you for that. But for every trade you take regardless of personal outcome for you, you provide risk free income and add to the pool of retail liquidity which is what we use to make our living. Symbiosis as its best.

Before anyone suggest my intent is anything other than good in making this post, if you treat it in the spirit intended, as a genuine Public Service Announcement, it may help you guard against loss of capital, time, energy and even the will to live.

yeah woteva! scalp sell pork bellies @72:D

Status
Not open for further replies.