Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU / EJ and Swissy just been playing and not really going anywhere yet

Au needs over 70 and 74 to hold scalp buys on longer and under 61 and 56 more scalp sells

jumped in and exited GU scalp sell 30% stake at 93 - 4 pips lower than my stop as get the feeling I would be stopped anyway - so 4 pips is an extra 4 pips in the kitty ;-)

Steve - the GU and AU have been nice for me this morning - pleased with those 2 pairs so far - the rest are just teasing and trying to set traders up in the wrong direction still

9.01 am and GU needs 6402 and 06 to stay with scalp buys - or to take new ones - interim supports at 85-7 and I would only scalp sell to hold under 82 and 78

Whilst the AU is still trying higher - the EA as been falling - but now near previous low at 5373 - under 94 still in down scalp mode - but need low to go to stay with it - otherwise bounces over 93 and 97 would be scalp buys

Notice we have UK - pound news at 9.30am

Is this fall just a set up for another try up after news ?

We will find out in another 13 mins or so and structure wise the GU as just done a HL at 86 compared to low at 81

AU - we now need over 81 and 84 to take more scalp buys or hold any on. i might look for a scalp sell soon - although wary of GU news on the half hr

that was quick - AU shot through 81 and 84 and hit 87 - will take that and just leave 30% on now over the half hr with tight stop in profit at 77

Whilst the AU is still trying higher - the EA as been falling - but now near previous low at 5373 - under 94 still in down scalp mode - but need low to go to stay with it - otherwise bounces over 93 and 97 would be scalp buys

breached low at 73 and now down to 5369 - will leave 30% on scalp sell with stop in profit at 87

GU - after the HL at 86 now moved up to 6412. still a scalp buy above 6400 - but structure wise - in down mode under 6430 for news

GU - news pushed it under low of 81 to 70 . Not convinced on anything now on GU so will leave until under 67 and 64 - ie more sells - or if we make back over 87 - more scalp buys

AU - Above 8784 - can only really take scalp buys for now - would need under 83 and 81 to go to scalp sells

Having a 10 min break - as phone call

Good morning Pete and others - am in Aussie at 84 but will take a small scalp and leave 30& onas it looks over extended

Good morning Pete and others - am in Aussie at 84 but will take a small scalp and leave 30& onas it looks over extended

Morning Steve

Yes AU and GU have supplied me with my daily target today already

AU got 93 as high so watching to see if we stay over 84 and try another high for the hr now

Have a good week

Regards

F

GU - 6335-45 might provide a bounce area and of course big round number on AU at 8800 ish - nice if they line up in time window as well

Status
Not open for further replies.