Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's nothing to the left of chart on GU on 1 hr chart - could free fall but there will be pullbacks for re-entries

GU - 6352 low for now - would need back over 65 to thinks it trying a bounce , above 52 is scalp buy - but no 65 - then wtach if 52 goes as more scalp sells to 45 or 35 ish

there's nothing to the left of chart on GU on 1 hr chart - could free fall but there will be pullbacks for re-entries

With the hr change - I am hoping I can get a scalp buy for 7 -20+ pip - but if both 45 and 35 let go then it may even try down to the big round number and next half hr

Au peaking at 97 for now - it is a scalp sell under 8800 and only scalp buy again over say 03 and 07, need under 90 to confirm holding any scalp sells

au 8790 sell - targets?
otherwise I'm on a pullback to 20MA on 15 min chart

AU scalp sell as got me a few more pips and I was only thinking 84 ish - but may be well off atm

GU yes no 65 still 59-60 seems to be a small R - whether we overcome it -or try 35 - thats the unknown for me atm

GL;

I would be saying to MM now - between 45 and 61 on the GU is setting up to become a BT tease zone

We need a clean breach either way really

I think MM is in later today - I hope so anyway ;-)

OK - got to pop out in next 10 mins

Will be back in next hr and will check out some more pairs as well

I think I might be choosing a good time to pop out - as seems as though we are getting more teasing and indecision now - I suppose it is a Monday after all

See you later guys and GL

ever had the feeling that some pairs are just not for you - lol? I have that feeling with AU over several years now!!!! Grrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.