Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi F,

Finally I decided to make my first post on your thread. I’m one of your biggest fans (not the alternative kind, though). I’ve been reading your threads from quite a while. As a matter of fact, I’ve read every single post on your other threads and have compiled a word document quoting every gold nugget that describes your method. It’s some 35 pages long atm. I even know that Basil is one of the most expensive dogs in the UK!

Unfortunately, I can’t follow you real time on this thread due to the time difference, but in my afternoon I rewind my charts and read your daily journal here. I think I have now a pretty good idea of the method, and I think it’s brilliant. I’ve been trading like this for some 1.5-2 months and I can see clearly it works. It requires a lot of focus, but overall it really works. Through this time, I’ve had some 3-4 losing days and of course I feel I need to improve a lot. I don’t have specific statistics, but trading some 4 hours (NY session), I can get 12-25 pips on 1 or 2 pairs (being GU my favorite). Not much for your standards (let alone MM’s), but trading 1% on 6 pips SL, it’s 2-4 % daily. I tend to close my trades too soon…need to work a lot on this bad behavior.

However, I’m so happy trading your method, that after 2,5 years on demo, I finally decided to open a real account. I’ll start soon real account…sort of nervous. I want to learn to manage my emotions in parallel with learning your method. Of course I’ll go with micro lots for some months.

I’m very wary of everything I read on these forums as, as you know, most of it is plain cr@p and full of people trying to take advantage of newbies. But when I started to read your method, everything made sense to me (I felt really connected!). I guess one must have spent some time scalping to really understand why it’s the most efficient way of trading. But hell, it’s not easy! Takes a lot of effort and dedication, something most people are not willing to do. I guess that’s where most of your alternative fan’s (I admire you’re such a gentleman with them) rage come from….they want your method in a cook recipe style without even bothering to read and practice your method.

As I said, I think I have a solid understanding of your method, but I have some questions and would like to discuss your philosophy on some specific trading scenarios. If you don’t mind, I’ll ask you on my subsequent posts. On this one I just wanted to introduce myself. But I’ll try to be more active on this thread.

Last but not least, I just wanted to say a big thank you for sharing your knowledge here for free. I just wish more people would take the time to appreciate it.

Cheers,
Keen246

Im gonna assume this is you,so just wana ask what the difference is between Fomo and this fella you commented on

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    43.2 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: tar
seems he does his due dilligence to me

Yes he must do :

"So far everything is free ".......Check
" Daily comments " .......Check
" Comments with Unrealistic overpositive " .....Check
"Enticing newbies into believing that making yourself a millionaire is just a matter of plipping your finger and following his advice.......Check
"Group of idiots that seem to believe he is a god"......Check.Check

"Enticing newbies into believing that making yourself a millionaire is just a matter of plipping your finger and following his advice.......Check

you just dont read the thread do you

Monday 24th August 2015 - Pre Opens
Forexmospherian started this thread Good Morning to all FX Intraday retail Traders

WARNING - THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR NEWBIE FX TRADERS OR TRADERS WITH LESS THAN 12-18 MONTHS OF BASIC EXPERIENCE - PLEASE DO NOT TRY AND FOLLOW - INSTEAD PLEASE CHECK OUT OTHER FX THREADS - Thank You F

Forexmospherian started this thread Good Morning to all FX Intraday retail Traders

WARNING - THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR NEWBIE FX TRADERS OR TRADERS WITH LESS THAN 12-18 MONTHS OF BASIC EXPERIENCE - PLEASE DO NOT TRY AND FOLLOW - INSTEAD PLEASE CHECK OUT OTHER FX THREADS - Thank You F

so whats NVP doing on here?!

Im gonna assume this is you,so just wana ask what the difference is between Fomo and this fella you commented on
Woww…impressive! Just less than an hour from my first post here and you already turn every single rock to find out whether I’m F or somebody else! Resentment is a very strong feeling indeed.

Yes, that post is mine. I think it shows where I stand and why I think F is the real deal. I don’t read and judge; I read, think, try and get my informed conclusions. Basic education leads you through that approach.

I don’t want to spend my precious time giving you a comprehensive reply, as I know well it’s just a waste of time….and I’m not so polite as F and might get banned from the forum, but just let me suggest you that before judging, take the time and investigate the facts.

Woww…impressive! Just less than an hour from my first post here and you already turn every single rock to find out whether I’m F or somebody else! Resentment is a very strong feeling indeed.

Yes, that post is mine. I think it shows where I stand and why I think F is the real deal. I don’t read and judge; I read, think, try and get my informed conclusions. Basic education leads you through that approach.

I don’t want to spend my precious time giving you a comprehensive reply, as I know well it’s just a waste of time….and I’m not so polite as F and might get banned from the forum, but just let me suggest you that before judging, take the time and investigate the facts.

Dont worry about hurting my feelings ,I dont report posts as a secondary hobby....Just what are the facts then ..You posted that a few months ago and lets be honest here its pretty identical to this thread so im asking what is the difference

Yes he must do :

" Daily comments " .......Check
" Comments with Unrealistic overpositive " .....Check
"Group of idiots that seem to believe he is a god"......Check.Check

Hi T2Windows

No you got the list slightly wrong

" Daily comments "
.......Check

"Discouraging newbies onto the thread - recommend trader have over 12 -18 months of FX experience first ........Check

Group of idiots who seem to think he is a Charlatan and cowboy ..........
Check

Only open to traders with a Brain ......... Check

Now that's a better list

Regards

F

Hi Keen

I will certainly help you as much as I can - totally free of charge and openly on this forum

F
Hi F,

However, I’m so happy trading your method, that after 2,5 years on demo, I finally decided to open a real account. I’ll start soon real account…sort of
Cheers,
Keen246

Ye right

Hi T2Windows

No you got the list slightly wrong

" Daily comments "
.......Check

"Discouraging newbies onto the thread - recommend trader have over 12 -18 months of FX experience first ........Check

Group of idiots who seem to think he is a Charlatan and cowboy ..........
Check

Only open to traders with a Brain ......... Check

Now that's a better list

Regards

F

Its not my list ....But only open for traders with a brain check...yep thats about right

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    16.4 KB · Views: 86
Must ask you while you are about - T2Windows - you know people get paid to be "mystery shoppers"

You know big stores want people to check their staff out and see if everything is done right

Well .....

Are you a "Mystery Disser"

Ie - paid my some part of the industry to disrupt forums and find out any proper methods that might work and then pull them apart

I can imagine some other forums and brokers and even fund managers etc - always want "mystery dissers" to cause chaos and try and put people off the scent

If not - would you like me to get you a part time job ?? It would fit in nicely with your normal leisure activities as well

Regards

F

Caught a bit of EU long just now. Okish exit I guess. Anyway, overall made a profit today, even though I had multiple small losers.

EUM1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.