Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must ask you while you are about - T2Windows - you know people get paid to be "mystery shoppers"

You know big stores want people to check their staff out and see if everything is done right

Well .....

Are you a "Mystery Disser"

Ie - paid my some part of the industry to disrupt forums and find out any proper methods that might work and then pull them apart

I can imagine some other forums and brokers and even fund managers etc - always want "mystery dissers" to cause chaos and try and put people off the scent

If not - would you like me to get you a part time job ?? It would fit in nicely with your normal leisure activities as well

Regards

F

Unfortunately no ,but imagine doing that for a job ...it would be great:LOL:....I dont disrupt the forum ...I dont go near any proper threads and dont engage with anyone else unless a comment is directed at me ....bar of course this delightful thread and the hijacked ones :LOL:

Unfortunately no ,but imagine doing that for a job ...it would be great:LOL:....I dont disrupt the forum ...I dont go near any proper threads and dont engage with anyone else unless a comment is directed at me ....bar of course this delightful thread and the hijacked ones :LOL:

Glad you love this thread - you are just one of many

(y)

Caught a bit of EU long just now. Okish exit I guess. Anyway, overall made a profit today, even though I had multiple small losers.

View attachment 197564

WD G

main thing you made a profit - thats a benefit of taking multiple trades - even if you have 7 bad small trades - you can still end up pip and cash positive when you get on the back of a few nice larger winners

See you around tomorrow

Regards

F

Hi Keen

Well first of all welcome

I see you are down from S Africa - so hopefully my alternative fans will now see its not me / MM / NVP / Sir Gissa - or even Basil the dog

You must have done your homework to find out about Basil the dog - him and my kids cost me thousands every week in missed opportunities etc etc - but saying that at my age - my priorities have changed and I am no longer wanting to purchase a helicopter like I did 15 -20 yrs ago - and so chasing every dollar is no longer my top priority.

Its great to hear what you have said and really pleased you have come out the closet - as I was getting worried it would be difficult to find more guys like MM who are committed. studious and relish a challenge.

I will certainly help you as much as I can - totally free of charge and openly on this forum

If you already have taken in the basics etc - it maybe just another 3 months journey for you - but from a pure cold clean sheet start I reckon its got to be 6 -8 months to get through all the stages etc

I am away in September for 9 days and that's a couple of weeks away for now - so over this next few weeks - please just fire away with a list etc etc - and I am sure besides myself MM and some of the other members will also say what they think

If you have already got you scalp win ratios over 65% with smalll stops then-
I would agree with Its Possible - start with a small live account even just $500 or under a grand and start with micro lots with just 1 % stake size of capital on say 5 -7 pip stops - or even 0.5% first 50 live scalps .

Please feel free to get a list out - and anytime you send stuff after this time in the day - can normally respond within 2 -3 hrs or so

Again thank you for what you have said - might have to frame it ;-)

Regardd

F
Hi F,

Thanks for the welcome and the help offered.
I’m not in S. Africa right now, but contemplating coming back to be able to trade longer. With my current time zone, I can trade only some 4 hours which is not enough.

Unfortunately, just second after I click the send button for my first post, some of those “alternative” fans jumped in with their resentment. I’m sorry to have caused to agitate them. They were calm and resting on their cages.

That’s why I’m not so active on these forums. It seems like a lot of people, turn their anger and resentment towards somebody they don’t even know for no reason on these impersonal forums. It’s just a waste of time to even read their opinion. I wonder if they can make a single pip in profit with such bad attitude.

I’m not sure at what stage I would be. I think I understand quite well the principles of your trading method. It’s difficult to put everything together and take the decision on real time, but I’ve been trading for a while with fair results. But there are things I need to understand better and make them functional on my trading decisions. I’ll send a few questions soon.

I plan to read Sun's thread to learn from your comments to her as well.

Thanks again.
Good night.

this 4k screen is the best i have used for trading

Attachments

• 44k.jpg
    44k.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 118
...there's more but I don't know how to get it all to fit into a screenshot, lol.
Either way, close enough.

Attachments

• eu.JPG
    eu.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 118
GL Scholfield - need to get over 1450 and 60 to stay with buys

Back later on

Regards

F

9 10 pm

Well we went back over 1450 - and 60 - and then what...........

All the way back up to 1500

Always worth a part stake on with stop in profit

Moved mine up to 72 now - if stopped out - no problem - nice profit

See you in the morning

PS

No problem Keen - when ever you are ready etc

Nice big screen MM

(y)

I went live yesterday having looked at the thread for a couple of minutes over the weekend and I've gotta say it really is childsplay, no real need to put in the hours just lump one on and go for it, up or down who dares wins. I got bored pretty quickly and decided that that 400 points a day isn't for me. might give it go on teh forex and see if I can get a 1000pips but will probably not bother as it's all a bit boring really.(n)

Attachments

• ScreenShot002.jpg
    ScreenShot002.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
no.its a special screen that can be used for tv, internet too

There's nothing inherently special about it. It's a screen. You can use any screen for any purpose. Why do you bring it up as something useful/interesting in relation to the underlying topic of this thread? Other than there's nothing of any trading related interest visible on it?

Ah..sorry. Still getting up to speed.

Going wildly off topic and I haven't been in here for a while, but has anybody done anything crazy like make a live call or post up proof of their improbable prowess yet?

Listen bud,, 'him'
Theres no feuding / resentment / anger / bad attitude / agitation, eee yada yada yada. lol:
Why the sudden interest in me? Are you attracted to men? Sorry wrong kind of forum. Take your interests to a more suitable kind of forum. Get a life and mind your own business.

Status
Not open for further replies.