Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you all had a good day!

Tough day here, but hey, getting used to those. I managed to catch EU north later in day for some solid pips, so it wasn't all bad. I can't help wondering if I have learnt anything over the past few years, feels like I have had to start again really. I seem to be changing my style of TA to one which is more angular/channel based - more like MM I guess. It makes sense for now, but clearly much work to do on the analysis front still.

On M5 I can just about work out when I am wrong, and need to cut a trade short. So a long way of from being able to scalp. I can see why they say 10k hours to be a Master at this game. 3-4 yrs minimum to be at all profitable I imagine.

Thanks again for all your help over the last few weeks F.

Have fun folks. I'm off on hols for a couple of weeks, so will wish you all GL :)

Dear Forexmospherian,

I can see you had another Kraken day of trading so well done dear chap.

My only hope is that fellow Forex good guys took full advantage of GN or GBP/NZD.
Which is a current hold 1,900 pips plus 570 pips = Two Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy Pips Long or 2,470 Pips. As foretold across the ForeX atmosphere and written clearly as A.B.O.V.E. so B.E.L.O.W. found written in the Forex S.T.A.R.'s

This could give rise to further ideas leading to thoughts around Trading and The Wisdom of the Crowd. As well as how to Kraken the ForeX C.O.D.E.

Also GN printed out loud in JBCB and needless to say, with a full 30 Second alert, just before the major occurred.
Will be posting some data and charts, a statement, the M.A.R.K. and the major moves for next week but alas security access is in lock down but will release via the normal channels.

However, hope everyone understands the classified nature of these alerts and will keep them under wraps for now. Will allow AT's, otherwise known as Authorized Traders to review, naturally upon written request and any currency pair in any timeframe can be CBA.

Furthermore, hope you fellows managed to get the EPR and shorted EUR as foretold within the Scientist and once again, in plain sight.
Will post some info here explaining T.W.M.P.A.S.T.S.A.S. a little later.

Great work by you ForeXmospherians and others, thank you for a really wonderful thread.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear Forexmospherian,

Great trading again today by you and some wonderful charts by all.

Will be posting some Classified information about T.W.M.P.A.S.T.S.A.S. which can be seen within the following; The snapshot will be removed in under 2 hours but is still live for A.T.'s. via the normal channels.

Nota Bene, market bias, physical direction, trades and entries are, as usual posted in advance and in plain sight. Some youtube videos found across google and any internet search engines may be viewed but mindful they need to be observed D.E.V.O.I.D. of all D.I.S.M.A.Y.

Naturally though, with over 3 decades of trading allows E.Y.E.S. software to engage the B.R.A.I.N.S. hard drive.

Tick S.T.A.R.'s through to daily mapping, perhaps clearly written in the ForeXmos Stars somewhere out there.

Furthermore, I can only hope that EURO coded within the Scientist as above so below reached all in the very best of time, again proving CBA is available for any trader to learn then utilize to their full advantage.

Will release the Kraken later via JBCB.

Due to popular demand though, had to add 2 more currency pairs to the 11 = 13 favourite JBCB. However and for a limited period only, will be reversing that and posting the analysis on 31 currency pairs.

As usual will ask all to follow the 3 grand principles of trading.

Have a great evening and thank you for a brilliant post, will see some in Asia later.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Last edited:
Dear Forexmospherian,

Great trading again today by you and some wonderful charts by all.

Will be posting some Classified information about T.W.M.P.A.S.T.S.A.S. which can be seen within the following; The snapshot will be removed in under 2 hours but is still live for A.T.'s. via the normal channels.

Nota Bene, market bias, physical direction, trades and entries are, as usual posted in advance and in plain sight. Some youtube videos found across google and any internet search engines may be viewed but mindful they need to be observed D.E.V.O.I.D. of all D.I.S.M.A.Y.

Naturally though, with over 3 decades of trading allows E.Y.E.S. software to engage the B.R.A.I.N.S. hard drive.

Tick S.T.A.R.'s through to daily mapping, perhaps clearly written in the ForeXmos Stars somewhere out there.

Furthermore, I can only hope that EURO coded within the Scientist as above so below reached all in the very best of time, again proving CBA is available for any trader to learn then utilize to their full advantage.

Will release the Kraken later via JBCB.

Due to popular demand though, had to add 2 more currency pairs to the 11 = 13 favourite JBCB. However and for a limited period only, will be reversing that and posting the analysis on 31 currency pairs.

As usual will ask all to follow the 3 grand principles of trading.

Have a great evening and thank you for a brilliant post, will see some in Asia later.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

trade2windows;[/QUOTE said:
Always better to be D.E.V.O.I.D. of all D.I.S.M.A.Y. rather than a trade2loser.
Precision is K.E.Y. and as always, was F.O.R.E.T.O.L.D. again and again and again and written in the ForeXmos S.T.A.R.'s

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

2015-08-04_01-48_USD-CAD.jpg

2015-08-04_01-49_EUR-USD.jpg

However, hope everyone understands the classified nature of these alerts and will keep them under wraps for now. Will allow AT's, otherwise known as Authorized Traders to review, naturally upon written request and any currency pair in any timeframe can be CBA.

Last edited by Sir Gissachance; Yesterday at 9:31pm. Reason: 31 Classified information removed.

:sleep:

Thursday 6th August 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders ( no total FX newbies or traders with less than over a year plus of experience though - unfortunately we are not the thread for you )

Noticed a big effect again on the AU after news during the Asian session

Will check out today's calendar to see what pairs might be of more interest today

Yesterday the UCad proved to be a great mover after a combination of red news releases on both the US & CAD Dollar

Looks as though the EU is in its range again although with a bullish PS for now

LitS update to follow shortly before the opens

All FX contributions welcome - Live calls - charts - forecasts - ideas - new methods - plans - other pairs etc etc

Have a good day and stay focused and also take breaks regularly etc etc

Regards

F

6 31 am

LitS areas for main popular FX pairs for morning sessions with regards to their Price structural bias

EU - 0895 - 0910 ish

GU - 5595 - 5610 ish

EJ - 135 90 - 136 15 ish

Uchf - 9795 - 9780 ish

Ucad- 3160 - 3185 ish

UJ - 124 90 - 124 75 ish

AU - 7350 - 7365 ish

Morning F,
Quiet so far, only found one trade that complied with all rules, some outside TW so left them.
So I am still riding the EA wave since 05.53 and it is going in a nice straight line and hasn't shaken me off yet.
Have a great day.
Cheers

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

---------------

Noticed a big effect again on the AU after news during the Asian session
-------------

Looks as though the EU is in its range again although with a bullish PS for now

F

EU

6 38 am

5 53 am and 6 00 am onwards - I have been scalp buying

I will post a chart in a bit to show why - and explain why the LitS area here is below price and my scalp LRs encouraged me to scalp buy

So far 19 pips off two entries - yes exposed more stake than normal but had stops in profit off the first scalp to safeguard that initial risk

Exactly the same on the EJ - in sync - but only taken with one scalp buy at 5 56 am ish and 136 10

Still holding after 6 30 am but soon the end of that TW so will review

EU - Early morning Chart set up

EU

1 min LR chart

Note LitS area below price and bullish rise i jumped on after 5 53 am

Price structure assists with PA and so far no silly interference

195948d1438839888-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-pre-opens-60815.png

Attachments

• EU - PRE Opens 60815.png
    EU - PRE Opens 60815.png
    78.7 KB · Views: 503
Morning F,
Quiet so far, only found one trade that complied with all rules, some outside TW so left them.
So I am still riding the EA wave since 05.53 and it is going in a nice straight line and hasn't shaken me off yet.
Have a great day.
Cheers

Chart

Attachments

• cT_cs_9745766_EURAUD_2015-08-06_11-43-35.png
    cT_cs_9745766_EURAUD_2015-08-06_11-43-35.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 90
EU

1 min LR chart

Note LitS area below price and bullish rise i jumped on after 5 53 am

Price structure assists with PA and so far no silly interference

195948d1438839888-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-pre-opens-60815.png

I saw that but the 3 short lr's were not below the candle so I left it.
Maybe if all 3 are up then it is ok to go for it?

Attachments

• cT_cs_9745766_EURUSD_2015-08-06_11-47-10.png
    cT_cs_9745766_EURUSD_2015-08-06_11-47-10.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 101
EU

6 50 am

Above showed the scalp

This is the bigger morning picture

The LitS area is fluid / dynamic - not static but its clear to see bull bias up to 0930 -40 area

That will be the test - can price make above 0930 - 40 ???

195954d1438840226-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-60815-bigger-pic.png

Attachments

• EU - 60815 bigger pic.png
    EU - 60815 bigger pic.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 405
6 44 am was a sync high for both EU and EJ for now

6 45 am was therefore the scalp sell - but outside normal TW's although LR action clearly said sell for a pullback

6 55 am

pullbacks over in under a few mins - first interference of the morning

You expect the EU to try 0930 -40

The question is as already said - can it manage to breach above or not ??

Prior to Opens - i dont know - PS and PA is bullish - but concrete walls - ie some S & R areas can stop both runaway trains as well as falling knives - as proved on UCad yesterday ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.