Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I pop out I have thought if i call intraday trades by time rather than price - than would really confuse my alternative fans - lol

Actually the price I might use at say 8 09 am or 8 21am - could be up to 2 or 3 pips different from the one at identical time on your chart - due to all different brokers feeds etc etc

Really they should not differ by more than 0 5 of a pip - but unfortunately they do

usd is hanging bull now for a while................trying to sell europeans when presented

grinding bull run from usd now for a while ..............workmanlike and solid ..........no frills

allows me to get in and slowly grind out pips on the currencies falling

N

Attachments

• usd buys.JPG
    usd buys.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 97
cracking session evolving now ..........usd has continued to drive north and the Europeans have all been falling...even gbp now

yen is running north nicely as well so EJ will have also been fruitful

10/10 session

N

ucad in my team of scalp pairs is the only one lagging ...........even then its still risen easily 10-15 pips in the period I have been buying usd

EU

7 11 am

We need to breach 0942 ideally by 7 30 am if we are going to try

Otherwise it might not happen until LO

We are are still scalp bullish above 0922 ish - to buy again on pullbacks - but we have not cleared the R area yet

UNDER 0920 AND 17 then stay with any scalp sells taken under 0940 and after 7 03 am

7 38 am

EU

gone over 30 mins with no new high and price testing 0915 and near end of 7 30 am TW

0900 to 0912 all interim support areas

Need back over 23 and 28 to hold any buy on longer - as now they are the main first R' area under 0940/42

EU

9 00 am update

sells after 7 03 am and after 8 09 am when synced more with GU

Made under 0900 and now at more support area at 0885 - 0890

Nice fall after a lovely early morning rise

AND

EU as been good with not a lot of manipulation and spike PA etc

first time EU and GU in sync on falls after 8 07 / 8 am

Out in 5 mins or so - no more scalps for me now until back

GU

9 00 am update

red news at 9 30 am

After 7 48 am high at 5536 - no breach after 30 mins and although we had a pullback after intial falls the LH was printed at 8 20 and repeated at 8 29 am

After then lovely fall again like EU

Trouble is I got taken out stop in profit after high pre 8 00 am - by maybe just over 1 pip and missed then 35 pips of extra fall (n) (n)

Thats trading and was not here to add to falls after 8 30 am - shame

5590 - 5600 is key price area

above both - still bullish PS

Under both - different ball game

Maybe news will sort it out

EJ

9 09 am

No problems on my favourite pair this morning

in summary - 35 pip rise - followed by a 50+ pip fall after 7 03 am

no problem with stop left in profit on part stakes on this pair - only the GU

Under 136 10 and 136 00 is bearish PS for morning session for now

ok the usd bear small retrace being tested .......will it bounce ?

50/50 here .........usd is teasing ..........i'm ready to reverse trades if needed

if you got in around 26 then you have 2 pips breathing space ........

usd is currently thinking about this bounce north

now 30...............swissie has bought us some more space while usd makes its bloody mind up

now 30...............swissie has bought us some more space while usd makes its bloody mind up

ready to bail ..................this is the business.............cant avoid these times

GU news in 5 mins

My plans have changed for today

Got to go shopping after 10 00 am so missing out morning session - but last 3 hrs have been very good for me

Hope to be back for lunchtime and certainly PM

GL guys

GU - all depends on news release next

Status
Not open for further replies.