EU 1 Min LR chart

This is to show a

LIVE CALL IN ADVANCE OF MOVEMENT WITH A 2 PIP STOP AND ACCURACY AT IT BEST

Check out what I said 6 45 am

I believe that is 16 mins before the move too place

I clearly said at 0873 and 76 and above I would scalp buy

I clearly said under 0870 and 50 favoured sells

Price made 0872 at 7 00 am European Open

7 00 to 7 01 am - I had to use my eyes and brain ( this might be new to my alternative fan club ) actually I had another clue at 6 59 am as well - but too many clues might give them an headache

Chart below

195800d1438755804-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-50815-am-scalp-7-00.png

This was posted at 7 23 am this morning

If you notice on the chart - i had up arrows pointing up over a level after 7 00 pm

Lets now after a look at the levels pre 3 00 pm

195912d1438787882-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-50815pm-2.png

What did you think I did after we went over the arrow price area at approx 0880

and I left it on but came out after we failed to make over 0921 + after a 0939 news high

Attachments

• EU - 50815pm 2.png
    EU - 50815pm 2.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 600
gu sell was a classic trade ..............I had time to watch that all unfold........

hey F ..............whats with all the proof stuff ...........have I missed some dissers on the thread ?

N

FFS where is my power saw to hack down the door and let your head out :devilish:

LOL

personally - i dont think its that good

If Major Magnum had been here today and he was playing with say the GJ and GA etc - reckon he would have a 500+ pip full session - but remember thats triple/ quadrupling by using part stakes with pyramiding and peeling - I have basically only double counted - with a few trebles

I am pleased MM was willing to show his live small account - otherwise nobody would ever believe us - in fact I reckon half of T2W still think we are the same person lol

Got to get you BP moving on too 3 or 4 pairs or even more

The EU only is stifling your talent now

(y)

LOL

If Major Magnum had been here today and he was playing with say the GJ and GA etc - reckon he would have a 500+ pip full session - but remember thats triple/ quadrupling by using part stakes with pyramiding and peeling - I have basically only double counted - with a few trebles

I am pleased MM was willing to show his live small account - otherwise nobody would ever believe us - in fact I reckon half of T2W still think we are the same person lol

(y)
lol any more laughs

hey F ..............whats with all the proof stuff ...........have I missed some dissers on the thread ?

N

Hi N

well yesterday 2 of my new"alternative fans" - Mr Pat Riley and of course everybodies friend - trade2windows - both commented That I am only a "hindsight " trader

Morgan_ edge even suggested it was done by clever "smoke and mirrors" and that I worded ny comments so I could never be wrong

Now I appreciate if I "wrapped" with say "30 or 50 pip" gaps then hardly efficient and use of TA

But when I wrap under 7 pips or 5 pips - or even as this morning 2 pips - when you show that accuracy - there as to be a skill involved - otherwise you would just get loads of losses - similar to any new scalper etc etc

So this morning I gave levels for new scalps along with my times as accurate as I could - with 2 of them 15 mins+ in advance of taking the trades

I am sure my clever clogs Pat Riley will say - pure luck

But when you do this day in day out etc - its not just luck - its down to skill etc and knowledge and thats why i get normally over 75% of all scalps correct and win positive pips and money

You cannot do what i do all in hindsight - although I do on purpose make sure i am not just an alert service ( free ) otherwise we would have 50 -500 followers everday grumbling and not wanting even to look at a chart - just follow our live calls

Hope that explains the reasons

Regards

F

LOL

(y)

true.............the EU is probably the reason we lose so many potentially good traders in Forex ..................

the vendors tell you its the most liquid pair and solid and steady and low spread and the one to start with ......................take it with a pinch of salt :whistling

the eurodollar is mainly a son of a bitch to trade ............why ?

because it only rarely offers up a good move .....even when everything lines up.............then invariably the bloody euro starts to correlate closely to the usd ............Urrrrrr :rolleyes:

if I was advising someone on first pairs I think I would actually say GU......at least you have a currency in the usd pair mix with some sphericals

or even EJ...........again at least the yen injects some pace :smart:

such is life
n

Hi N

well yesterday 2 of my new"alternative fans" - Mr Pat Riley and of course everybodies friend - trade2windows - both commented That I am only a "hindsight " trader

Morgan_ edge even suggested it was done by clever "smoke and mirrors" and that I worded ny comments so I could never be wrong

Now I appreciate if I "wrapped" with say "30 or 50 pip" gaps then hardly efficient and use of TA

But when I wrap under 7 pips or 5 pips - or even as this morning 2 pips - when you show that accuracy - there as to be a skill involved - otherwise you would just get loads of losses - similar to any new scalper etc etc

So this morning I gave levels for new scalps along with my times as accurate as I could - with 2 of them 15 mins+ in advance of taking the trades

I am sure my clever clogs Pat Riley will say - pure luck

But when you do this day in day out etc - its not just luck - its down to skill etc and knowledge and thats why i get normally over 75% of all scalps correct and win positive pips and money

You cannot do what i do all in hindsight - although I do on purpose make sure i am not just an alert service ( free ) otherwise we would have 50 -500 followers everday grumbling and not wanting even to look at a chart - just follow our live calls

Regards

F

no worries F .................you have proven to those that matter now your credentials after 2 years on the thread .............now you are merely talking to the non converted who will always say the earth is flat and that the moon is made of cheese

N

Hi N

Regards

F

agreed .............again I pull my hair out sometimes on here when I try to call them live.................that's impossible for me on 1 min charts and using indexes .............again if people just mirrored our calls they would see the profits .....................but that is a path I have looked at before and sensibly avoided it ............not worth the buggers on your back :smart:

N

is that possible ?................the guy has become a legend (y)

He will tell you himself he can improve

With him being maybe 15 -20 yrs younger than us two and hungry and fairly new to trading - still under 4 years - then he knows he will get better and will develop the system even further.

He showed to me incredible commitment / persistence / focus etc - even though first 3 months i was worried about him - he's too much of a perfectionist and that normally can do your head in trading etc etc

As long as he does not end up martingaling or doing totally silly things on say 30 pairs - then he will go far

And there you go, off again, with your 'lets say' and 'lets assume' - no empirical evidence, no solid data, no real knowledge. And the amazingly imprecise datum ranges -10-20%, 10,000 - 25,000. Out of thin air. Massive ranges.

AH, got it.

Plenty of room for maneuver. LOL

Sooner or later, somebody in a position of honesty and power on this site will take the decision to can you for your duplicity. It will be nothing to do with me.

Until then, enjoy the game you play at the newbies expense and the more experienced hands mirth.

Hi Pat

I hope you have sobered up from last night and you are not facing "cold turkey" this week off your drugs

You are a laugh

First of all - we are taking about the FX markets - "bankster filth" and no proper regulations

From what I have read and understand from various sources - both in the industry and outside independent sources - the FX markets are as footed up as you are.

With it not being properly regulated along with so much money laundering going on - they have not got a clue on accurate stats

For example and this is what I was on about - some say there over 2 + million plus traders around the world - others say it less than a million who are so called retail traders - using their own monies etc

Well 1% of 1 million is 10k traders - 1 % of 2.5 million traders is 25k

So thats were you get the vast difference - not my figures - all from your side of the business - ie the many devious clever bar stewards who play in your world.

Its no thin air stuff - its the facts I and you can support.

So do you now understand if there are only 1% of all traders consistently profitable - it could still be between 10 and 25k traders.

That's an awful lot to me - small in comparison to the consistent losers - but still more than you could pack in a mini car or phone booth - ie the type of numbers you believe

With regards to game I play with newbies - how utterly wrong - I turn down newbie traders on the thread and tell them to try other threads

Traders need 12 -18 months of general FX knowledge and understanding before they should even attempt looking at what i do on thread

Remember I am older and wiser than you Pat - show some respect to your olders - so dont try it on with me son - just throwing dirt my way hoping it will stick will be smelt a mile away.

Looking forward to more waffle off you tonight - but as I say - I like you because you are entertaining

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.