Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

2 25 pm

and 1225 high for now

watch 30 mins from posting this level

Ideally we needed to stay above 1195 to buy again - so be careful now for a LH even

s/ have entred earlier in high 70's ..way to late on that call.....slow and lazy

ok - out .............GBP has folded more .............onto next trade

N

GU

6 51 am

Price currently at 5270 area and my line in the sand for am PS is approx 5255/65

Above both prices look more for bullish bias and under both price is more in a bearish mode

Supports are at 5250 / 60 and R's from 75 to 80 - so a tight area for a start

A scalp buy atm - but needs over 73 and 77 to stay with buys and PA is not ideal atm for scalp

Comment above on GU pre Opens

Now over 7 hrs later and line in sand was 5255 - 65 and really still is - even though we have seen as high as 5302

First supports 5270 and then if that does not hold 55/60 critical to stay bullish for now

2 13 pm

Just got back at desk now

Need to update etc

Hi N - hope this morning as been good for you and that your scalping is going well

hi F .......yep going fine ...(y)...just got hung out to dry on a GU buy but my fault 100%...........the GBP fell fast and scuppered me :eek:

N

EU

2 33 pm

Line in sand risen now up to around the 1150 / 60 area to stay in a bullish PS from US session

Would need under both prices to be taking or holding more scalp sells etc

For me atm above 1195 its still bullish atm - but unless we do a new high over 1225 - then it will fall again

UJ

2 40 pm

Low so far 125 00 and under 30 / 35 still in a bearish PS for another sell - but 30 mins rule means low could be holding and so a new range - with aboove say 125 05 buys and under 125 30 more likely sells

If that make sense - it does to me - but maybe confusing for members not following time elements

hey all..........

huge bear pressure on USD and Yen for a few hours now (and the aussies)........Europeans and cad all doing well........happy to let the trades run but becoming more concerned that retraces overdue.........

at 1.34 I see the usd and yen trying to again make ground north ......will shout it if I see a crack in the armour

Europeans and Cad will be the candidates to sell

N

hey all ...............ok ......yet another attempt (from 2.10-15 BST) for usd and yen trying to go north since this last earlier (and fated) call........now the test will come if we are finally turning the trains

euro has proved most bullish on this recent attempts.....great morning buying the EU

personally i'm going to wait a little longer this time to attack the USD bull moves........I will wait fr more confirmation (like most sensible and sane traders)

N

c'mon EU gimme a break ..............jesus ..the damn usd has tried 5 times to breach a new high and got rejected ..................similarly the euro was turning north again

c'mon testbook scalp ................no foul .....

N

Status
Not open for further replies.