Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 30 pm

Update

Well I am out again in 15 mins and was hoping to get another nice scalp in - but not whilst the trickery is still in action

Personally not had a bad day pip wise - although had so far 6 trades not really gone to plan - but largest loss on 5 pips and 2 of them still were not minus.

On the positive side had 8 what I call good scalps - ie over 7 pips and a few 30% stake runners that have upped my total pip tally

Here we go now - rises again - with the EJ the one I have taken on the scalp buy

Glad i am going out for an hr or so

many out of sync again now - making it difficult on group scalps

GL and see you later

EU

i think N - i need above 1209 and 13 and 17 to go more with scalp buys

Under here still feel it may test lower

Hope I am wrong and the EU tries over 1225 and 1230 + later on

4 45 pm

Well finally we did make another high above 1225 - with price now just made 1240

Will leave 30 % on with stop in profit at 22

Pullbacks staying above 1222 are scalp buy again - need to drop under 1217 and 10 to stay with any scalp sells you take on pullbacks

Will pop in again next hour

GL

4 45 pm

Well finally we did make another high above 1225 - with price now just made 1240

Will leave 30 % on with stop in profit at 22

Pullbacks staying above 1222 are scalp buy again - need to drop under 1217 and 10 to stay with any scalp sells you take on pullbacks

Will pop in again next hour

GL

5 47 pm

EU

Need now over 37 and 47 to stay with any buys

Moved stop up to 1226 and if I get stopped on my 30% - still a decent profit in it

5 47 pm

EU

Need now over 37 and 47 to stay with any buys

Moved stop up to 1226 and if I get stopped on my 30% - still a decent profit in it

EU

6 15 pm

Now made 1267 and stayed above my 30% stop in profit

Moving it up again to now 1257 - if i get stopped - no problem - more profit in it now

GL

Regards

F

evening all. well what a frustrating day!
i knew Gu was a sell here

Attachments

• 91.PNG
    91.PNG
    5.8 KB · Views: 77
  • gumon1.PNG
    gumon1.PNG
    282.7 KB · Views: 74
then i realized we could be going up alot because of these two
sorry i did not get a snap of the second one at the time

Attachments

• gumon2.PNG
    gumon2.PNG
    341.7 KB · Views: 69
  • gumon4.PNG
    gumon4.PNG
    90.1 KB · Views: 96
evening all. well what a frustrating day!
i knew Gu was a sell here

Hi MM

WD on the shorts this morning - but it risen 110 pips from midday - so guess you were not around to take them.

Also back up above the 4 hr high from this morning

Interesting also since EU low on Friday - it risen up over 250+ pips

I got taken out of a 30% stake with stop in profit at 1257 with high now so far 1288/ 90

A lot of manipulation early on at opens and also between 2 30 pm and 3 30 pm - but last few hrs - dollar been weak

All the best and let us know if you are about trading much of the week - or otherwise busy on other business

Regards

F

Dear ForeXmospherian,

Brilliant Post and some great Trading here, as usual have been scalping all day along with as foretold.
EY 450 pip Long and Hold but can only hope all ForeX Good guys found this L.I.V.E. call in the very best of T.I.M.E. following along the L.I.N.E.S. of N.A.T.U.R.E.
CB = Positive, foretold JBCB 28/05/15 with 11 currency pairs and multiple TF analysis utilizing T.W.M.P.A.S.T.S.A.S.
Hopefully alerted everyone in advance with one weeks notice to prep. The hidden Keys were also highlighted in plain sight with full detail, found in "EUR/USD - ForeXmospherians - The Secret Mystery Of Trading"

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear ForeXmospherian,

Re: "Currently 90 pips long and hold EY. Some quick techs for the readers on your thread for your last EY chart. That is an INV plus DC with EPR for a MC but will have to wait and see.
Currently printing the following JBCB:
5 sec = Pos NTZ
1 min = Bull NTZ
5 min = Bull NTZ
15 min = Bull
1 hr = Bull
Daily = Bear NTZ
CB = Positive and as foretold on JBCB 28/05/15"

EY now 500 Pips Long and Hold Plus 50 Pips Hold Long = 550 Long and Hope this Live Call on your Live Calls post Helped. As you know the CB is Equal to and Greater than 1 weeks notice that a Major Market Move is pending, Long before Most Traders will realize what is happening, so hope the 28/05/15 gave plenty of notice to any who missed any tick charts and scalping action.
Utilize ISSL and current JBCB are now available via the normal channels.

Best Regards
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Tuesday 9th June 2015 - Pre Opens

GM to all T2w members and FX Intraday Traders

Unfortunately - not to going to be around from after 7 40 am for at least 2 hrs - so will miss the London Open and its first 90 mins or so.

After then - hope to be around for a minimum 4 -5 hrs - covering the key times of the daily session up to around 5 -6 pm this evening.

Not a lot on the news front and after another busy trading day yesterday - I did not think I would miss to much this morning - but saying that I said just yesterday i cannot see another 200+ pip rise on the EU for a Monday - and then look what happened ;-)

I have already started my scalping on the EU and EJ as normal this morning after 6 21 am and 6 30 am ( was not around for a great scalp buy from after 5 51 am )

I will update along with a quick review on the main pairs before I leave along with main interim levels and price structure / bias etc

Meanwhile - all FX intraday contributors are welcome - ie charts - forecasts - trade calls - questions - etc etc

Lets all have another good day - stay focused - watch the "clock" and main interim levels and Good Luck to all of you

Regards

F

EU

Main update for Tuesday's AM session - and pre Opens

Price currently around 1315 area and that's over a 260+ pip rise from last Friday's low.

During the Asian session we tested 1334 and for me my main "line in the sand " area for Price Structure for the AM morning session is at the 1285 to 1295 area.

Above both prices favours more tries up and tests on the current high of 1334 and above

Below both prices - then its a case of testing interim supports of 1275/80 and then under there 1250/ 60 - 1220 ish and 1200 etc

My first scalp sell was at 6 30 am ( KT) at 1325 and so far price dropped to 1314 - the EJ scalp sell at same time dropped more - so far 15 pips

Its important we try and stay above 1307 for a start to look at scalp buys and if that gets breached - then approx 1300 would be another suitable level - ie just above the line in the sand PS

First Rs at 1326/30

GU

Quick update and review for Opens and AM session

Price currently around 5372 - we have just had scalp buys kick in after 6 51 / 6 53 am on the GU / EU / EJ etc

My line in the sand for PS is 5345/50 area - above the PS is bullish and below both then it favours falls and tests on lower supports

Supports for present scalp buys at 5360 - then 5345 and under there 5335/40

Main R's above - 5370/75 - and then 5400 area

EJ

European Open time and approx 7 07 am

I scalp sold the pair at 6 30 am ish from 140 85 and exited 70% at 140 72 and left 30% on - which was taken out after the 6 51am scalp buys kicked in

My line in the sand is around 140 65 / 75 for PS

Above both prices favours more buys for higher and tests on R areas at 140 95 / 141 00 - and under both prices favours scalp sells for testing the supports areas at 140 40 and under there at 140 20 then 140 00 areas

Status
Not open for further replies.