Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ

2 57 pm

Its trying to make a new high for the day - but it conflicts with 30 min rule ??

EU and GU still under their last highs

On the time rules - which only have a 70 -80% win rate - nothing is 100% - then if a interim high or low is not breached in approx 30 mins - it then needs another 20 or 30 mins to try and test it again - thats if ot does test it again - or instead just reverse in opposite direction - ie if a high -- we then just fall and go with sells - or opposite on lows

The time rules and manipulation is the way the markets deal with overcoming pure Technical analysis

Its clever and as come about more with the majority of trades being taken by robots and HFT etc etc

3 00 pm was a key time and maybe an important one for scalp sells on EU / EJ / GU / AU etc and scalp buys on the US majors

euro is ready to rise and way behind the swissie and GBP who are rolling north.........c'mon .........bite

being far to aggressive now as I did ok earlier during the easy trending periods london am session .............need to back off

back later
N

watch that usd ................its still not sure if its coming or going

back later
N

euro is ready to rise and way behind the swissie and GBP who are rolling north.........c'mon .........bite

EU

i think N - i need above 1209 and 13 and 17 to go more with scalp buys

Under here still feel it may test lower

Hope I am wrong and the EU tries over 1225 and 1230 + later on

see.........massive bear (correction) spike on usd ..........ouch !!!

EU

i think N - i need above 1209 and 13 and 17 to go more with scalp buys

Under here still feel it may test lower

Hope I am wrong and the EU tries over 1225 and 1230 + later on

usd just tested a last hour or so high and got rejected BIG.........

be careful out there gang..........EU GU buys look more probable for a while yet..1209 recently on EU again

usd just tested a last hour or so high and got rejected BIG.........

be careful out there gang..........EU GU buys look more probable for a while yet..1209 recently on EU again

There as been a lot of trickery going on today - it was really rife around the opens - and it seems its been manipulated again now

With my set up - its very obvious to see - best as you say N at time = just sit on hands and wait for the games to stop and for the proper moves to start again

Status
Not open for further replies.