check out 4 20/ 21 pm and 1575 / 77 on eu

perfect scalp buy set up on lrs and pa and time basis

topped so far 1610 - and guess what - 5 20/21 pm

can you say why not 16:16 entry?

Attachments

• 1616.PNG
    1616.PNG
    53.9 KB · Views: 67
there are some good discussions on the net re this.Several accounts closed and brokers trying to say that the clients now own 100k etc.Many people are saying that the brokers can sing for the money.Some people say that the brokers will correct balances in due course.

it took about 6 hours for this this to settle down, a 20 pips wide for a 5m bar is not the norm.......I stayed out...

can you say why not 16:16 entry?

Hi MM

Yes -

If you had taken price at 4 16 pm at 15 73/74 - which is maybe 2-3 pips before my entry - it would have been on one or two clues only

ie It was HL from 4 02 pm low of 1567 and it had gone out of hr TW at 4 09pm with no new LL

BUT

I still had 7 LRs over price and only 1 or possible 2 ultra quick Lrs going under price

By 4 20 /21 - start of 4 30 pm TW I then had 2 more quick LRs under and more PA on HL's and HH's and by 4 28 pm then I had another HH on PA on I min with 6 Lrs under price

By then we were nearly 30 mins in time away from spike down - another clue

So at 4 16 pm - OK - very risky entry - one or two clue

4 20 pm - safer - 3 or 4 clues

4 30pm - more clues but you expect a pullback as then price already up over 12 pips from entry and approx 20 pips from actual low- ie a fairly big bounce

The scalp buy then went up with dynamic trendline as support up to 1635

That was a 50 pip + move up over 2 hrs - I would have either P & P's on rise taking profits out etc etc or left on 30% stake with stop at 1585 and moved it up

Hope that agrees with how you saw it etc

Regards

F

there are some good discussions on the net re this.Several accounts closed and brokers trying to say that the clients now own 100k etc.Many people are saying that the brokers can sing for the money.Some people say that the brokers will correct balances in due course.

Brokers will cover their ar8ses as much as possible - but know they are not going to get loads of money off traders which is not already in their accounts

Its dog eat dog and some brokers will be also trying to find ways out of paying traders who won big time.

That's why you need UK regulated brokers with good reputations who cannot afford to have clients suing them of trying to put a winding up order on them if it gets nasty,

I am sure it will get interesting in the next few days and weeks

Last edited:
Dont blame you Fugazsy

you either need to be used to the tricks and the play or stay away and await for some normality.

well normally 5 pip SL will cover all the 5m bar or at least the 1m bar that broke the extreme of the signal bar, the only way for me in those particular condition was to reduce volume and widen the stop, it could be done in knowing the same volatility continuation in the following bars until a possible TP reach, the problem rises when already in the trade and then the volatility drops, you double of risk is not going to be reached easily.....

But I decided not to, my session was nearly at the end.....to be honest I do not like to guess..

Friday 16th January 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

9 30 am UK time Thursday 15th January 2015 should go down in the diary

That was a very Key Time and if you were short on EU - you are smiling - but if you were long on the Uchf or any Swiss cross on a real account with a decent stake on it - you will not be smiling.

These type of out of the blue "Black Swan " events will always be around in this market - thankfully they don't happen 95% of the time - and so its important you dont let any bad "pysch" from these events top you carrying on trading.

I will be mentioning over the weekend some things you can do to cover yourself etc

Only here this morning - as out for about 4 hrs later on today - but might catch some trading after 3 30 pm this afternoon - if I need to

Normal stuff -

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

6 57am

1600 the low and supports trying to build from 1620 to 1630 area with price currently at 1637.

As normal - and like yesterday - I do expect to be scalping both ways on the EU again today at various stages

For now above 1631 it favours scalp buys

GU

7 00 am

Flat last 12 hrs in a 30 to 40 pip range

Price now at 5175 - and in the middle of the range

Above 5200 and 5210 PS bullish and look at scalp buys up to mid 5250/60 area

Under 5160 and 50 scalp sells for test on lower interim supports

EJ

7 02 am

From 6 00 am TW its been scalp buys and a move up of over 40 pips

I am going to try and scalp sell around the 135 76 to 82 area if I can now

Above 87 and 92 and 136 I would still be scalp buying

GU

7 09 am

Check out 7 01 am and 7 03 am at 5173/4

That was the start or entry point for a scalp buy - but need over 5200 to stay with it

EJ

7 02 am

From 6 00 am TW its been scalp buys and a move up of over 40 pips

I am going to try and scalp sell around the 135 76 to 82 area if I can now

Above 87 and 92 and 136 I would still be scalp buying

EJ

7 14 am

It dropped from 135 77 to 65 - 12 pip drop in 5 mins - I got 7 pips and exited 100%

Pondering now - tease zone 82 to 86 if it gets that far - so will just await new clues in new TW

EU

6 57am

1600 the low and supports trying to build from 1620 to 1630 area with price currently at 1637.

As normal - and like yesterday - I do expect to be scalping both ways on the EU again today at various stages

For now above 1631 it favours scalp buys

7 18 am

EU

Cannot get above 1645 for now - so exit 70% stakes and leave 30% stake on buy with stop in profit at 37 and if I get taken out - no problem - I have made money ;-)

Anybody would think the EU is being manipulated by the LP's

Forgot - it is lol

It take me out of 30% stake buy and then tries up again - but not going to just jump back in as need to see above 46 and 48 and then maybe catch a pullback for a buy

EJ

7 38 am

Ideally want to scalp buy it again around 135 35 -40 area

So far only made down to 135 53 and bounced up but still a LH for now

I am only in on 30% stake on sell now and as I type get taken out of it

End of TW as well - have to review again for next TW now

Easy now to see I missed out on a scalp buy on EU at exactly 7 30 am and 58 /59

Price now back up to 77 and now its trying to turn up again to tackle the tease zone of 82 to 86

Since 7 30 am both EU and EJ have been in sync and with price rising

7 45 am now and EJ made 95 and EU so far 1649

Missed those last scalp buys - reckon I need a cup of tea to get my mind working better ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.