Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that drop was major - will come back with regards to your question LF a bit later on

10 37 am

I am looking at maybe trying to buy the UJ again today - ideally above 116 50 / 60 area

I will come back later on to see if this is on . If we drop under 116 50 - then maybe I would look again above 116 00 and 116 20.

What ever happens - will let you know when I take a new trade with a 3 -7 pips stop along with some proof and possible targets

Back later

Regards

F

Commented on the other Live Thread - Dinos

Got to pop out after 11 00 am - but will do some updates now

10 43 am

EU

Price at 1692 atm and falling again

Above 1710 and 20 we can scalp buy again - but for now still scalp sells atm

12 36 pm

Been only back 10 mins - and updated on my planned UJ buy on other thread

EU

From 12 30 pm - a scalp buy again from 1685

1 07 PM

EU

Looks as though we cannot go over 1750 for now - but if anyone took that scalp buy from 85 area they should have done well

While that was going on I scalp sold the UJ on other live thread with entry proof - but was still not able to buy above 116 40 / 50 as originally planned

1 33pm

Just had a laugh on the other live thread

I must stop it and get back to this thread now and do some more scalping for a few hours this afternoon

First time to have a 10 min break and get ready for 2 00 pm TW

2 06 pm

EU

I think its in a range from 1660 to 1750 now - 110 pips in total to play in

Above 1718 and 22 - favours scalp buys

Below 1682 and 75 favours scalp sells

In between - well more difficult and then its just scalping for 3 -10 pip moves on time changes etc

2 13 pm

UJ

Update from other thread

From early this morning I wanted to buy it around 116 50 -60 area

First time was not here but then after 1 00 pm it started to move according to a change in session price structure

So far its topped at 117 01 - so on any 5 pip stop above 60 easily a RR of 7 or 8 within an hour

So on say 1% stake size a gain of 7%+ on your account within an hour - off I trade

I actually scalp sold it twice as well before my main buy and did 25 pips on a sell - and showed proof on other thread

We do have R;s at 117 and 117 20 area - so later we might be able to scalp sell in again

2 13 pm

UJ

Update from other thread

From early this morning I wanted to buy it around 116 50 -60 area

First time was not here but then after 1 00 pm it started to move according to a change in session price structure

So far its topped at 117 01 - so on any 5 pip stop above 60 easily a RR of 7 or 8 within an hour

So on say 1% stake size a gain of 7%+ on your account within an hour - off I trade

I actually scalp sold it twice as well before my main buy and did 25 pips on a sell - and showed proof on other thread

We do have R;s at 117 and 117 20 area - so later we might be able to scalp sell in again

UJ

2 25 pm

Have update on other thread

So far it made 117 24/25 and I last bought 116 89 price

If you look at a 1 min LR price you will see how the price structure changed after 1 00 pm UK time at low

Its ready for some pullbacks soon and we are in a TW as well

Noticed we have 2 lots of red news later - at 3 00 pm on US dollar and then at 4 15 pm UK time on Euro

Will not be around for 4 15 pm one - but should be for first news

2 06 pm

EU

I think its in a range from 1660 to 1750 now - 110 pips in total to play in

Above 1718 and 22 - favours scalp buys

Below 1682 and 75 favours scalp sells

In between - well more difficult and then its just scalping for 3 -10 pip moves on time changes etc

EU from 50 mins or so ago

We dropped under 75 an then stayed under it on bounce and then made 1620 area

The EU looks had it for now under 1700

Out for an hour or so

Back later on after other EU news

A busy day - and one thankfully I had a bit of luck with

Stay focused

Regards

F

Tricky gold

Attachments

• GOLDGRAB.PNG
    GOLDGRAB.PNG
    38.1 KB · Views: 101
Falling off a cliff clutching a Swan

Have a look at the UChf chart - ie Swissy

What a drop !!!!!!

This is where people with a Spread Bet Co. wish they had a guaranteed stop, not that such a thing is of any use to a scalper where each singular pip move is potential loss or profit ?

Only back for about 10 mins and look like I have a few questions to answer on both threads etc

Will get around to them later - and will also tell you the tricks on saving yourself from potential "black swan events " as well

Just noticed MajorM been around as well - Hi MM - back later and around tomorrow

Its blooming cold outside here in the Midlands - even the dog wanted to get back off his walk lol

EU

Check out 4 20/ 21 pm and 1575 / 77 on EU

Perfect scalp buy set up on LRs and PA and time basis

Topped so far 1610 - and guess what - 5 20/21 pm

Really..... I had a Buy on GBPCHF and a Sell on GBPCHF allready open etc with 50 pips space between them. Both positions closed with -4000 pips wtf.......margin call plus my account ballance is -142k$.

F i was checking some fx sites-do you understand this .

Really..... I had a Buy on GBPCHF and a Sell on GBPCHF allready open etc with 50 pips space between them. Both positions closed with -4000 pips wtf.......margin call plus my account ballance is -142k$.

F i was checking some fx sites-do you understand this .

Yes

If it is real and a life account his broker is trying it on big time

Be interesting to find out who the broker is ?

The guy would have needed over $35 a pip on his buy and although it gapped the sell order - either as his stop or a new sell order should have kicked in approx 30 to 90 sec before the gapping and the real big drop

He's being shafted - Highbury FX might be able to explain more on this

This is what happens in the Forex game - but he was on the highest risk pair for today - and so could not be worse. Bad losers on say EU would have only lost 200 -300 pips - not a 1000 or even 4000 pips - that's a massive black swan day event

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.