Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

Yes and I am 60 yrs old as well

Answer is - multi screens - plus tons of experience

It really does get easier every 1000 live trades you do - and I am well over 15k now

I make mistakes - but as long as I nail more wins than losses - no problem

You can get there as well - might take a few years - but IF I can do it at my age - shows what's possible

See you in a bit(y)

you know I am not that younger than you are, 54 around here.

maybe we can open a nursing home, you bring the dope...I bring the girls, Sun can trade for us....

now prices are back to the round number and to the UTL that was broken before

Risked 6 (10 =1%) made 12.5

My target was placed just above the low of the day (blue) and the low of the previous day (brown)

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    9 KB · Views: 71
morning all ........

heres my 5min USD index (available free as an indicator from the link in my signature area)

I need the usd to make a move into those Zones to get me in the market trading USD pairs

of course you can come down to 1 min levels and trade even tighter.....up to you

N

Attachments

• usd index 1 hour.JPG
    usd index 1 hour.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 73
  • usd Zones.JPG
    usd Zones.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 74
you know I am not that younger than you are, 54 around here.

maybe we can open a nursing home, you bring the dope...I bring the girls, Sun can trade for us....

55 on my clock............a little ragged around the bodywork but the engine is generally sound :LOL:

N

Risked 6 (10 =1%) made 12.5

My target was placed just above the low of the day (blue) and the low of the previous day (brown)

a few bears might think to fade the previous day low, especially in the first 90 minutes from the opening.....especially if it end up as a range day or if it reverses....dinner for me

nearly 30 mins of selling usd .............GU and NU pairs have been ok

Please show us how you do it....

around 8am the usd had shown 30 mins of sustained buys and had moved above previous highs ......it was looking O/B to me ....

so I moved to hunting signals on the usd pairs where early/aggressive moves were being seen to anticipate/signify this turn

(eg GU/EU/NU/AU turning north and or UJ/UCAD/UCHF turning south)

N

a few bears might think to fade the previous day low, especially in the first 90 minutes from the opening.....especially if it end up as a range day or if it reverses....dinner for me

Prices pulled back to the magnet line, I draw a TL covering the PB on the 1m, broke but without strength, I only enter if the the breaks come with a nice trend bar,now price is going back to revisit the swing high before the weak break to form a BT bear flag....we see

8 37 am

Back now for a few hours

Looks like we have a few old geezers here lol - you are only as old as you feel and when I see my 19 yr old daughters mates etc etc - I am back to a twenty year old ;-))

Morning N - hope you had a good weekend

The EJ as been good for me so far today - EU made 1 pip on it and GU was OK as well

OK will review for next TW and then look at a few more pairs

Next hr its Pound news at 9 30 am - so will look at GU / GJ / GA etc

8 41 am

GU

Looks as though it tried to dump the bulls - but now done another morning high at 5665

Pullbacks staying above 5640 for me are scalp buys again

around 8am the usd had shown 30 mins of sustained buys and had moved above previous highs ......it was looking O/B to me ....

so I moved to hunting signals on the usd pairs where early/aggressive moves were being seen to anticipate/signify this turn

(eg GU/EU/NU/AU turning north and or UJ/UCAD/UCHF turning south)

N

ok...seems you got the turn..:smart:

and heres the second almost immediate breach of that 1min zone ........SELL SELL SELL usd pairs !!

later
N

Attachments

• breaches of the Zone.JPG
    breaches of the Zone.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 71
Its amazing how just 10 mins can make such a difference

From 8 30 TW - we have had good bull movements on EU / GU / AU - as N mentioned and Dollar weakness with UChf / UCad and UJ falling

Status
Not open for further replies.