Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all. It seems that I was in a "niche" pair all by myself this morning. I have been lucky enough to ride the AU on the breakout of the 8445 and forced myself to get out at 8486. The reason for deciding to focus on the AU was that early this morning it was showing as more resilient than EU against a strong usd (see ucad early on). So I went in at 8.00am and then more at 8.11am, coincidentally F's key times.

NF

2450 has acted as a reverse magnet, now prices are back there...I feel that here prices are going to stall, in a sense of struggle, with pushes and pulls, by drawing a box around it can give more of the idea who is pushing/pulling where, if it goes for a while when broken a double pressure will occur which is a good time to jump on the wagon

Yes - agree price rise on EU stalled for now

Maybe GU news might move it again - ie dollar weakness if GU rise from pound strength

EU

9 34 am

Still testing up above 2450

Now at 2465 - but up to 85/90 - a lot of R to breach

Whether it can - too early to say - need more clues

9 41 am

All gone slow and pullbacks again on GU and EU small rises

Will review again after hr

Maybe the quick busy action is over for a bit ??

9 41 am

All gone slow and pullbacks again on GU and EU small rises

Will review again after hr

Maybe the quick busy action is over for a bit ??

Difficult to say, they want traders to be off guards, looks like a range day at least for the L session, if that is the case fading the new extreme is a good idea, if it break strongly best is to enter with a second entry,also entering with a wedge is an option.

Early day for me today...

Sorry, I have posted too much and maybe too much BS.

I will keep a bit quieter next time.....anyway thanks for sharing, there is always something to learn everyday and everytime, the moment we think there is nothing else to learn anymore...we are done...done and old....old in the very sense of the world and not defined by time...ciao

Early day for me today...

Sorry, I have posted too much and maybe too much BS.

I will keep a bit quieter next time.....anyway thanks for sharing, there is always something to learn everyday and everytime, the moment we think there is nothing else to learn anymore...we are done...done and old....old in the very sense of the world and not defined by time...ciao

No problem - please carry on posting what you see and predict etc etc

I agree - the trading journey is never ending and I am still learning things after 13 yrs in total - and of course things do change - new tricks etc etc

Both EU and GU have risen again from the hour and made more morning highs again

As you say still HH's and HLs and GU been nice up to 5707 area

10 23 am

Both UCad and UChf have made new morning lows as well - so dollar still weaker

Got a phone call to do - back after 10 35 am

AU

10 33 am

I noticed it was a very nice scalp buy from 9 39 am - end of half hr TW at 8460

I entered after we stayed above 75 at 10 00 am time and its peaked so far at 97 and I am out at 92 and will review again in next 6 mins

EU

10 35 AM

Not the easiest pair to scalp - today GU / AU / EJ and even the Cad been easier and that's because it been manipulated more

We have peaked so far at 2478 and above 55 and 60 on pullbacks - we should be able to scalp buy again

We must watch to see if interim high stays for 30 mins with no breach next - for more clues

Tight range as above high is just more R and 60 -65 both small supports

Price at 67 atm - and now we still need to see if it can get over 85 and 90 next

Under 55 and 50 - different ball game again

usd still bear ........GU buys have been most successful it seems .........

Attachments

• usd sells.JPG
    usd sells.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 60
10 50 am

EU high now gone over 30 mins with no breach

That favours staying under another 30 mins and maybe a bigger pullback

Supports - interim ones for bounces as we know at 45 - 50 - 60 and 65

EU

10 35 AM

Not the easiest pair to scalp - today

yep - Euro has been pretty flat in truth so far .........and any USD sell opportunities have seen the Euro going weak as well vs other better candidates like GBP ............

usd still bear ........GU buys have been most successful it seems .........

Hi N

Yes both GU - AU and GJ been ok on buys - EU - yes rose for another high - but pulling back again and not so easy

I notice swissy as good supports about 15 pips lower - so we might not see EU over 2485/ 90 - even if it does another HH next hr

GU

10 57 am

I see R's from 5725 to 40 - so reckon would need over 45 to hold scalp buys on

So will look for larger scalp sells in next hour

GU at 11 00 am

OK 5724/5 interim high - we might bounce above 09 - then we might do a LH under 25 ??

If 09 lets go watch for bounces at 06 and then 5700

Status
Not open for further replies.