Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
ucad still the sell here .........c'mon...about 20 pips since 13.00 on offer........

i,m not using F's time windows as accurately as he does ............but i do follow how long Currency indexes stay in one direction............and usd has been in sell mode for over 40 mins now .......makes me nervous of following it down further ....

usd is retracing north .........said so ......too long at the sell party !!!

usd still going north after 4 hours ...and new usd index highs in the week now hit (y)

I agree with you - for first 2 or 3 years of intraday trading - stay with one or two only pairs

What then happens - after you have taken a few thousand live trades - you start to then look at trading 3 -5 pairs - with the aim of getting more "free trades" on 30% stakes with stop in profit.

I never try and scalp more than 3 pairs at same time - more comfortable with just 2 pairs - but to actually have 30% trades in 3 to 6 pairs is then easier - with no stress - as what ever happens its always a win / win result

Also some days the one pair you focus on - might be the worse trading pair of the day - so thats why you need to be checking out others to compliment as well

But - its step by step first - and then over time with more experience - knowledge - confidence etc etc - you can slowly then start walking faster etc etc

Regards

F

yes, time will help. Myself I trade EU and Dax atm.

hey gang

you hear me ramble on and on here about what the usd index is doing ...........I must confess it is a major part of my usd pair scalping strategy

heres the link of you are interested in keeping an eye on the greenback ..........

I try to constantly anticipate and ride its direction and pair it with an appropriate currency that is moving in the opposite direction to get the maximum scalp move on USD pairs.......

N

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-2272.html#post2443610

Last edited:
Morning N and all

Sorry about Friday afternoon - did not get back to later than I thought - ( traffic)

Did not look too bad a day for movements and I hope it was good and kind for you

Hope to look at charts later on with some thoughts etc for Monday onwards - ie the start of the last month of the Year - and a short one with the holidays

Back around later on

Regards

F

GU - 4 Min Chart covering Thursday and Friday 27 /28 th

GU

4 min LR chart covering just over 3 full days

Could not that period on a tick or 1 min chart with my platform

Up to Thursday LO - GU was bullish and topped at 5825 area

From then on the Pound lost approx 200 pips

No missed a lot of those pips as was out Friday and did leave any 30% stake sell on Thursday - shame and silly really as I had commented first thing Friday am that we needed above 5740 area to look as scalp buys more

Chart shows price structure up to high - and then the change - with my Longer Lrs going over price along with down trendline

For now we need back over 5700 and 5725 to see a price structure change to allow us to hold scalp buys on longer. Under these 2 prices you have to favour tries on the 5620 and 5600 support areas.

I would not use a 4 min chart for intraday trading scalps - I prefer tick and 1 min for increased accuracy.

Will update this chart tomorrow afternoon and over the week

Regards

F

182518d1417346986-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-281114-4-mins-over-2-full-days.jpg

Attachments

• GU -281114 - 4 Mins over 2 full days.jpg
    GU -281114 - 4 Mins over 2 full days.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 688
EU - 4 hr LR chart over last 7 months to end of November

EU - 4 HR Chart for a big picture view - not used normally for any intraday trading - normally dont need over 30 mins - but whats interesting have been doing as well on my scalp buys over the last 2 months as scalp sells.

We are still in the down bias on the big picture - and really need breaks above say 2560 and 2600 + to say we might be trying to turn up

That will not stop me scalp buying this week - and maybe I only look at taking more and more scalp sells if price goes under 2340 and 2300 etc

182520d1417380167-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-301114-4-hr-over-7-months.png

Attachments

• EU - 301114 4 HR - OVER 7 Months.png
    EU - 301114 4 HR - OVER 7 Months.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 519
F

Good morning from here, hope you having a good weekend, I did, a lot of gardening, swimming and reading with some decent food.

Fzsy

EU - 1 Min Chart from Friday 30th November 2014

EU - 1 Min LR chart from Friday

We are now in an approx 40 pip range - and need to come out of it to get more clues on next direction

182522d1417381020-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-1-min-301114.png

Attachments

• EU - 1 Min 301114.png
    EU - 1 Min 301114.png
    88.8 KB · Views: 526
F

Good morning from here, hope you having a good weekend, I did, a lot of gardening, swimming and reading with some decent food.

Fzsy

Hi Fugazsy

Yes thanks - nice relaxing one for me but a lot of dog walking ;-)

Nearly 9 00 pm here and I will be off to bed in 2 hrs or so ready for a 6 30 am start

I have just posted a EU 1 min chart showing the range we need to come out of tonight to get more clues on next directions etc

If you are trading the Asian - GL and see you near the end of your day

All the best and have a good week

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.