Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 00 am

EU spiked up on news - but only 15 pips and still under 2465 for now

Will see if i can get a scalp on within next 8 mins now

Bounces and pullback time

Wanted to see if EU could get over 2465 before I leave - but might have to wait too long

Good luck guys and have a good day

Regards

F

volatility off...........10 mins max ...........jees tough crowd today !!!

USD was weakening and the aussies lead buys ........into this move ..........then the euro & CHF stepped into the buy leads ........its all about watching the relative strengths as the volatility spikes.......the leaders into the move will not necessarily be the real movers after the dust settles

Very true N

This is were price structure and levels on the actual pairs charts can be key

For me under 2465 - EU price structure still favours more tests lower and even breaching under 30

But if dollar weakness gets the EU above say 2470 and 85 - then its another structure altogether favouring the EU bulls more again

Have a good day

Regards

F

hard work today .......usd is on the backfoot so that's where the opportunies are currently

10am spike will have got people into some selling usd trades ..........just hang in their at present

later
N

as I leave the euro , GBP and NZD are leading the charge north , selling usd (and yen if you want)

N

as I leave the euro , GBP and NZD are leading the charge north , selling usd (and yen if you want)

N

I note the usd did come back strong for about an hour till 11.30 ish......then back into sell mode since......

those who got on the usd sells much earlier in the day will have got to ride the storm ......or else exiting then re-entering in last hour again would have gained some decent scalps

N

Status
Not open for further replies.