Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning MM and BP.
MM are you going for a great car? Anything exciting? Anything over 10% RRP at the stealer seems decent :)

also waiting for a car dealer to ring me today. i asked him to wait a week which he astonishingly has. ive offered him 15 % LESS THAN RRP. WILL see today if he goes for it

Good Luck

Always worth trying it - although if you try for 25% OFF - you might get a phone call telling you politely were to go lol

RRP in the car industry are always a joke - but some think 5% off is good and on really popular models you cannot get much discount - but on some gas guzzlers etc - then 20% is on the cards for even brand new models - that normally are going to be replaced within 3- 6 months

yes they work on margin of about 10 to 15 to play with, but really they can let a car go at cost id it means they make their target which can release huge bonuses. a french car for family transport, 7 seater

Good Luck

Always worth trying it - although if you try for 25% OFF - you might get a phone call telling you politely were to go lol

RRP in the car industry are always a joke - but some think 5% off is good and on really popular models you cannot get much discount - but on some gas guzzlers etc - then 20% is on the cards for even brand new models - that normally are going to be replaced within 3- 6 months

yes i need to leave something for them if post sale relationship is to be decent

A Week in the life of the EJ

EJ

5 min chart of a week so far

400 pips up

So far 250 pips down

650 pips - got over 400 of those lovely pips - so far

182222d1416563404-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-week-life-nov-2014-5-mins.jpg

Attachments

• EJ - Week in the life Nov 2014 5 MINS.jpg
    EJ - Week in the life Nov 2014 5 MINS.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 381
EU what a tease from 9.15 to 9.40 after the nice drop... and I decided to trade that, had to drop to 10 tick chart, live your life on the fast lane when the price aint going nowhere LOL.

Attachments

• EU-20141121-m1.jpg
    EU-20141121-m1.jpg
    438.6 KB · Views: 88
EU what a tease from 9.15 to 9.40 after the nice drop... and I decided to trade that, had to drop to 10 tick chart, live your life on the fast lane when the price aint going nowhere LOL.

Well Done

Just shows you what you can do - even in the noise

Dont let NVP see that - he will be back to taking 500 scalps a day after seeing that ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.