Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 17 am

EJ

From the chart you can see under 148 00 now on any bounces are still sells as we have reverted back to a bear price structure for this session

It now depends whether supports below - hold - or allow larger falls

7 33 am

Crafty

Notice on calender Draghi speaks on EU at 8 00 am and start of LO

Early morning - this guys seems to always move the EU - with what ever he says - although normally the EU falls after he speaks - but never count on anything in this game

So be aware

From 7 55 am - if you are in any EU trades - lock in any profit - or wait until after the new hour to see hwat might happen

The red news then at lunchtime is on the Cad - so need to check out Ucad today

7 17 am

EJ

From the chart you can see under 148 00 now on any bounces are still sells as we have reverted back to a bear price structure for this session

It now depends whether supports below - hold - or allow larger falls

From 7 30 am and at 147 68 - the EJ was a scalp buy - but as mentioned keen to try and get some more sells on under 148 00

So no problem taking either way scalps - but always be aware that according to price structure we should fall again well under 148 00 area

Change of plan already - just heard I will be on a school run - but not to 8 00 am - so might just be able to see the start of red news

Will only be out 30 mins - and then back again for a few hours

Notice EU down to 2537 - want to to scalp buy it again - maybe around the 30 area ?

EJ

Comment from last night - when in a bull structure prior to today

Look what happened

An excellent example of a set up and then a breach under both dynamic and staic supports and a lovely fall - I think nearly 100 pips all together.

I got taken out my 30% buy early on yesterday and had been scalp selling in the day - but even exited that stake when I saw the start of another new bull structure

This is what catches out so many swing traders

Only take these type of trades - if you can get your stop already in a few pips profit.

Then you never have to worry about what ever happens(y)

182206d1416554074-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-211114-am-breach-structure.jpg

F

Does the harrows indicate where you got in? Thanks.

7 54 am

EJ

Lot of action on this pair last 25 mins or so

OK scalp buy from start of half hr TW or about 7 23 am around 68 - then peaked at 8/ 81 and from end of 7 30 am TW fall again - under previous low top now 147 55

So approx 12 - 14 pips up - got 8 pips

Then 25 pips down - got 14 pips

Not to bad off my favourite scalping pair and now bounces under 74/76 are sells again

OK news in 5 mins or so - but I am then popping out for about 30 mins

F

Does the harrows indicate where you got in? Thanks.

Shame - but No - as was not trading over Asian session

I pointed out the scalps I would have been taking based on price and time and levels etc etc

For now in EJ though - I have taken so far 2 sells against only one small scalp buy since 6 30 am

Regards

Shame - but No - as was not trading over Asian session

I pointed out the scalps I would have been taking based on price and time and levels etc etc

For now in EJ though - I have taken so far 2 sells against only one small scalp buy since 6 30 am

Regards

(y)

8 00 am

EJ now down to 45 - nice on drop from 80

EU still slowly trying up above 37

No main effect from Draghi yet - and got to go

GL and stay focused - see you in approx 30 mins

Good Morning Everyone. Wow that was spot on for EU, it was a buy till 52 and then at 8.09 am TW it was a sell

Morning SW

Back now for an hour or so

Yes missed it being out - but stayed in my EJ sells on 30%

I will post a EU chart with structure this morning etc and if there is any pair you want to check against how you see it on your charts - let me know

Have a good day

Regards

8 42 am

I think I need to post my EJ updated chart as well

The fall from 80 as been nice with just small bounces and now down at 147 27 as I type

Nice ;-)))

Status
Not open for further replies.