Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pity I missed the EU sell from the 2550 area - ;-(((

Now down under 2500 at 2494 at 8 43 am
##

Thats Draghi for you lol

The one man that can make the EU drop everytime. When is he speaking next :LOL:? Hurry up because I have already decided the size of my swimming pool and checking out the tiles :LOL:

The one man that can make the EU drop everytime. When is he speaking next :LOL:? Hurry up because I have already decided the size of my swimming pool and checking out the tiles :LOL:

Lol - nice one

But so true - normally when he opens his mouth - the EU falls lol

Morning SW

Back now for an hour or so

Yes missed it being out - but stayed in my EJ sells on 30%

I will post a EU chart with structure this morning etc and if there is any pair you want to check against how you see it on your charts - let me know

Have a good day

Regards

F. you are so generous by providing your help to those that are willing. EU/GU and EJ would be great at one point today :).

F. you are so generous by providing your help to those that are willing. EU/GU and EJ would be great at one point today :).

No problem

I had some help on my journey - free but both good and bad - but the good - I always remember - ie getting into linear regressions and then time as indicators.

I reckon I have been fortunate - finding my own holy grail - and to be frank - I dont like the financial Industry - they cheat and basically con you - so its good to help other traders - who really are committed and studious - who want to get there

Trust me - you can get there - and there is a lot of money to be made on the way

I dont worry at all about my method becoming popular - 50% of traders would never make it work anyway - its too complex and not easy - plus the fact you would need about 5000 + traders doing it to even have any small effect on the market - if it did have any - as we are just small fry to the 200 and 500 lot institutional traders

Plus the fact - I dont think it would be possible to scalp on very large lot sizes - too many delays to get in the market etc etc

So as long as you are happy under say 15 -20 lots per pip - then you don't need to worry - but we do need brokers to play fair and keep those spreads tight

(y)

9 02

EU now down at 2457 atm - still very scalp bearish - but supports 2450 -60

Lock in profits or drop to small stakes etc etc

EU - 9 00 am Friday - hows this bull channel now ??

EU

15 min chart over 2 weeks with a bull channel

Can we get back in it - or will we now drift lower ??

182214d1416561122-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-211114-drop-bull-channel.jpg

Attachments

• EU - 211114 - Drop in bull channel.jpg
    EU - 211114 - Drop in bull channel.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 473
9 18 AM

EU

We need a bounce back over 2475 and 80 to see any turn being tried now

This is 1 min chart from 8 09am - and Draghi speach etc

182218d1416561552-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-1-min-211114.jpg

Attachments

• EU - 1 MIN 211114.jpg
    EU - 1 MIN 211114.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 466
also waiting for a car dealer to ring me today. i asked him to wait a week which he astonishingly has. ive offered him 15 % LESS THAN RRP. WILL see today if he goes for it

MANAGED a 30 pip long on gu shortly ater 1100.pm till 0200.
was doing tick comparisons all night lol

Well done - pips in the kitty - that the main thing

You could have looked at the EJ after it dropped out its up channel after midnight

Look at this EJ 3 min chart MM

182220d1416562167-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-3-min-211114.jpg

Attachments

• EJ - 3 MIN 211114.jpg
    EJ - 3 MIN 211114.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 419
Status
Not open for further replies.