Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

now at important supports areas - my lines in the sand - 2790 to 2800

Want a bounce to scalp buy and scalp sell in Swissy

1 39 pm

Got my wish - made 26 pips in total on two scalps - the scalp buy on the EU and scalp sell on UChf

OK - hope to see you next hr sometime

UCad also fell back - but was not in that pair - as too much stake exposure

Hey guys haven't been around until 30 minutes ago and walked into volatility everywhere... Got back after a couple of drinks with dinner opened the markets to Se whipsaw jumps and mayhem, then the girl gave me what for for thinking about trying to some coin... Her volatility is worse so I'm out for the night but it actually looks like it could make good trading... A good night or day to all you on the other side of the globe...
TRADE WELL

Hey guys haven't been around until 30 minutes ago and walked into volatility everywhere... Got back after a couple of drinks with dinner opened the markets to Se whipsaw jumps and mayhem, then the girl gave me what for for thinking about trying to some coin... Her volatility is worse so I'm out for the night but it actually looks like it could make good trading... A good night or day to all you on the other side of the globe...
TRADE WELL

Hi Rustler

Same to you matey

I hope over next couple of hrs we have a few nice moves

1 51 pm - start of the new hr TW was good for the UCad and a scalp buy

It was too late on EU and Swissy turn thought - ideally that turned at 1 42 pm - 1 min after end of the news TW

Will check out GU and AU now

Good trading

GU

In a sell atm - but I will look for a scalp buy above 6070 /75

Would need under 65 and 60 to hold scalp sells on longer

AU

same as GU really

In sell mode atm - but hope to scalp buy at supports above 8740 /50

All need to line up in this TW or start of next one

EJ

neglected this pair today

Its had a nice rally up and now after 12 30 pm a nice fall

supports 135 90 to 136 00 - maybe opportunities to scalp buy around there

Only hold any scalp sells you are in under 85 and 80

3 03 pm

All depends on your scalping ability now - as supports are trying to hold - GU bounce over 7 pips

choice - but not 100% ready yet for a bigger turn

GU now need over 72 and 75

EU over 2771

AU above 8762

Until you see bounces above thses prices - you have to assume they are not ready and if we get lows breached by over 4 pips - then still scalp sells

4 30 pm

Over the last 90 mins

EU - retraced up approx 20 pips and then fell again at 3 51pm back down 30 pips to break supports

GU - retraced up 35 -40 pips and now fallen from 4 21 pm 25 pips so far

AU - retraced up 22+ pips - and now fallen back down similar

Swissy - retraced 25 pips and now risen over 30 pips to another high

See the patten ?

Over 200 pips there is 90 mins

If any intraday trader got over 70 pips of those available 200

Then very well done

Major Magnum would probably now be after at least 170 pips off them - as he is still on a high :)

So important to catch a few multiple scalps /30% swings at busy times

3k =72k now.

Hi MM

Not a week yet and a 2400% increase -

Obviously - we know it demo - but many just do not understand the accuracy and the benefits high win ratios - low drawdowns - and confidence in a system

Many also think you could ruin it with say 7 bad trades

But they forget in a real live account you would not be using big leverage / high stake sizes and growing recklessly

I have quoted you have taken over 500 live trades so far - but I dont think you have done the 1000 live - that will really settle you

Just out of interest - how many trades on demo to make nearly 70k in a week - and what win ratio etc ??

PS

Back to live again then ;-))

Regards

F

i m still reviewing it. yes this was simply an exercise to see what could be done. I decided in a competition setting, the best strat would be to ramp it as fast as possible to gain as fast as possible in a short period of time. and risk ruin, as that undoubtedly is what the winner will have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.