Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday 20th October 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning Fx Intraday Traders

Half way through the month and in approx 2 weeks time this thread as been going 12 months.

Normal stuff - updates and reviews of the main FX pairs I plan to Intraday Trade today - along then with levels and plans for scalps etc:idea:

Have a great day and week

Regards

F

Good Morning Fx Intraday Traders

Half way through the month and in approx 2 weeks time this thread as been going 12 months.

Normal stuff - updates and reviews of the main FX pairs I plan to Intraday Trade today - along then with levels and plans for scalps etc:idea:

Have a great day and week

Regards

F

good hunting :cool:

EU

7 01 AM

Price at 2757 and still in a bullish day structure above 2690 and 2700 - although we need over 2775 and 80 to think of holding scalp buys on longer for a try at 2800 + again

First we are in the range of between 2748 and 63 - say approx 15 pips

Lets see this being breached first before making any trade other than a 3- 5 pip scalp

Morning guys

F

Wanna see if our #s are the same on eu

Buy if holds above 50 or over 70
Sell below 49 or if it can't break 70

Christ F ............we seem to have upset 12WD40 ? ...........

Morning N

LOL

Well - I think I have done my normal weekend job of upsetting many who think I am a complete scam - lol

Still - It will not make one bit of difference to the main reason I joined this Forum

ie - to meet and help proper traders keen on making money intraday FX trading totally Free of Charge

That really peee's off so many - so any thing they can do to try and upset the apple cart seems acceptable - shame

Have a good day and week N - we will get your into a nice rhythem this week

Regards

F

Have a look at jpy... Seems to be trying to make new ground across the board but has no momentum... Do you think it might hold above 137.7 on ej
Or 91 on aj

Can see that you guys always start trading now, let's start the action... Think it might be a slow ranging day though
Trade well

still early days for turn trades.........right now usd has gone a little too bull but I ideally want more movement than this to justify a hard stop

Have a look at jpy... Seems to be trying to make new ground across the board but has no momentum... Do you think it might hold above 137.7 on ej
Or 91 on aj

Can see that you guys always start trading now, let's start the action... Think it might be a slow ranging day though
Trade well

Morning R

Yes ideally in last hr can be a good time of the day to start

From now for next 2 hrs - there will always be a fe nice moves starting

Will check out EJ next

not a bad signal .............check the aussie pairs for buys of the usd pair lows last 2 mins

usd bull not ready yet .........recent high being tested again at moment

Status
Not open for further replies.