Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks as though just after the 7 00 am UK time frame change was the start of a few scalp sells on many pairs

Now will they try further interim lows from what they have achieved in last 10 mins

i'm back buying eu and AU ..........trying to work the usd that looks to be holding / turning south

Looks as though just after the 7 00 am UK time frame change was the start of a few scalp sells on many pairs

Now will they try further interim lows from what they have achieved in last 10 mins

yep that was an interim low on USD index........it wasn't enough to draw me into buying it though.........the current turn is also pretty lightweight .....hence my b/e's

N

jees hard work.......i took 2 more scalps for snall profit on that move .........looking back I could have held EU and AU buys for some pips instead of jumping in and out 3 times

this for me was not a significant signal anyway .........

such is life............

jees hard work..i took 2 more scalps for snall profit on that move .........

Yes= this is tease mode after the real move of just say 5 -15 mins

All kicked of 7 02 am

Then its time to catch the traders out who got in later

Dont get teased - wait for next 30 min TW's

EJ

now done a new low this morning - but needs under 69 and 67 to hold scalp sells on longer

Aas mentioned earlier - due want to ideally scalp buy this pair lower at say 55 -60 area if it line up in a TW

Cheers mate...

Man I like this time of day for some dangerous but small trades... When jumpy... To pull 3 or 4 pips here and there... But have to be quick...

EU

7 37 AM

New range 42 to 58

We need on f those prices to go to stay with a move - otherwise just a 15 -16 pip range - and going nowhere

Cheers mate...

Man I like this time of day for some dangerous but small trades... When jumpy... To pull 3 or 4 pips here and there... But have to be quick...

Its not been nice so far though

lot of play going on after the initial quick moves - although EJ consistent so far

usd bouncing around the high of the days session.............lets see where it jumps

Yes= this is tease mode after the real move of just say 5 -15 mins

All kicked of 7 02 am

Then its time to catch the traders out who got in later

Dont get teased - wait for next 30 min TW's

didn't ................b/e on those warm up trades ;)

7 43 am

EJ

Still not under 69 and 67 - and it looks as though its now time to catch sellers out at 71 73 area as it gone scalp buy

For now under 67 sell again and if we bounce up - if we stay under 85 - then sell again

Over 85 /90 - turn being tried

So far - 7 02 to 7 20 am - OK

7 25 am to now at 7 46 - messy teasing and play going on - not nice

I hope for 8 00 am TW we get the proper moves again

we also need to watch now - that new levels are not just slightly breached to catch out scalpers - before turns

With all this play happening and correlations all over the place - tricks will happen again before proper moves

All part of the game to catch us out

Sit on hands to you see more clarity and clues

Status
Not open for further replies.