Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 57 am

As i typed that last comment both EU and EJ fell more

EU i was in the sell so OK - but was waiting to look for scalp buys on EJ above 45 but cannot take them for now

EJ

Missed the fall under 45 and 40 and now looking at where we have supports

138 10 -20 is a strong support area so I would be looking around there in next TW's for changes and scalp buys

usd nearly back at Asian highs earlier .......an excellent return of serve !

9 24 am

6 mins to Pound news

Its a scalp sell for now under 6206

Supports 80 -85 and resistance at 6210 -20 and again at 25/30

For news we need really under 6180 to be selling more and over 6225 /30 to be looking for higher tries up

In between - just a range we need to get out of for any larger moves

AU

9 46 AM

Will be looking at scalp selling somewhere in the 8720 to 30 area later on this morning if all lines up in a time window

Meanwhile fairly slow again now

Will be back some time next hour

Good trading

Regards

F

into 20 mins of selling usd now ........nzd and euro have fared the best in bull activity

P do you use 3 min for your scalp bias - ie scalp short below x buys above y

I use 1min and 5min charts ...........for scalping

alongside my detailed analysis of the usd index (and individual G7 currencies) I am always looking for trend confirmation from paricharts based on atr / established ranges of pippage...

eg one of my initial faults in scalping was I chased trends up and down in too tight a range........now generally (and dependent on pair) I will leave a move well alone until set numbers of pips movement up or down from high/low off previous move

eg I generally will not chase any pair that hasn't moved say 15-20 pips from prev direction

F is the master of this :smart:

but to repeat again .........its the strengthmeter dynamics that drive my decisions first and foremost

N

so

I use 1min and 5min charts ...........for scalping

alongside my detailed analysis of the usd index (and individual G7 currencies) I am always looking for trend confirmation from paricharts based on atr / established ranges of pippage...

eg one of my initial faults in scalping was I chased trends up and down in too tight a range........now generally (and dependent on pair) I will leave a move well alone until set numbers of pips movement up or down from high/low off previous move

eg I generally will not chase any pair that hasn't moved say 15-20 pips from prev direction

F is the master of this :smart:

but to repeat again .........its the strengthmeter dynamics that drive my decisions first and foremost

N

so

Thanks NVP

Status
Not open for further replies.