Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks

I was mis interpreting your post and thinking that below 92 you would take scalp sell signals from the LRs and ignore them otherwise.

wheras you were calling an entry

Thanks

No problem Chalky

I will look at trying to explain more now and the EU was a classic example

It was set up to catch bears out

You need to have two price level within 3 to 7 pips of each other

First is scalp entry that might work - and if not grab 1 or 2 pips

Second price is the confirmation and it should be over 3 pips away from scalp entry

It worked on the buy above 2601 and 2604 OK

Regards

F

No problem Chalky

I will look at trying to explain more now and the EU was a classic example

It was set up to catch bears out

You need to have two price level within 3 to 7 pips of each other

First is scalp entry that might work - and if not grab 1 or 2 pips

Second price is the confirmation and it should be over 3 pips away from scalp entry

It worked on the buy above 2601 and 2604 OK

Regards

F

Thanks for taking the time to explain

no wonder ive been getting a headache trying to figure it out :eek:

Got the scalp buy level on GU wrong

I as looking 85 -90 and it started from 95 and now made over 6212 and up at 25 before this pullback

Thanks for taking the time to explain

no wonder ive been getting a headache trying to figure it out :eek:

Sorry

This is why I have 2 prices

I had explained to Major Magnum and some other followers - but can see not explained to you

No problem

Lets look for some more now and if not in next 30 mins - you will follow it easier in the future

Regards

F

EU at 3 00 pm

Now falling from 2625/6 area

maybe we can scalp buy again over 2605

see if it lines up before 3 09 pm or 3 10 pm

EU

this rise from 2608 is fake if we dont make over 27 and 2630 - ie its more likely a lower high to sell again

Need more clues in next 5 -7 mins

EU

this rise from 2608 is fake if we dont make over 27 and 2630 - ie its more likely a lower high to sell again

Need more clues in next 5 -7 mins

Its stopped 2-3 pips short and falling again

Still want to scalp buy again above 2604 if 8 let go

Would need under 2600 and 94 to get back in scalp sells

EU

at 3 11 pm

2608 and 13 are now the clues - above both - scalp buys

Under both - dont hold scalp sells on until under 2600 and 2594

EU

at 3 11 pm

2608 and 13 are now the clues - above both - scalp buys

Under both - dont hold scalp sells on until under 2600 and 2594

3 27 pm

comment from 16 mins ago on EU

Price made over previous high and now at 2627

make sure you lock some profit in - in case this is another trick for this TW

Sigma D

You would be up nearly 60 pips now if you had locked in a scalp buy with stop in a few pips profit above 65 ( nzd / cad )

Have you considered more about my offer to assist you totally free of charge on this or another thread etc for a month or so ??

Regards

F

Also noticed my 30+ guest followers have disappeared now ??

Going to have an hr off or so next and will check later on

Good Trading to all

Regards

F

EJ

Under 139 00 I favour looking at more scalp sells than buys and I hope to get a scalp sell in around the 138 85 to 90 area then we need to breach under 70 and below

Comment from Opens this morning over 9 hrs ago

Well OK - not a bad call for a swing trade

Is this not LIVE - IE - in ADVANCE OF fall

It dropped over 90 pips and never went over 90 from when I called it W

Still will not even count it as I did not say those magic words

ie - I am in the trade

Still I will be asked to call winning trades and show them my last 5 years account next lol

The cheek of some traders is unbelievable

Why is Sigma D not grabbing my offer etc ??

It is just does not make sense to me ??

Still - I like being hated at times - it motivates me more :)

Hope all normal followers have had a good day and see you in the morning

Good Trading

Regards

F

NZD / Cad

Beteen 75 and 45 is like a BTTZ range - can tease either way in that 30 pips

Under 52 - 45 and 40 then yes price will fall - but over 72 and 75 i would be favourng scalp buys to test above 80

therein lies the problem with these types of 'calls' (although this was all done to death by 'Tar' and a few others some time ago. I guess they got bored and gave up trying to explain it! :))

Unfortunately Lord flashearts thread (that had actual/unambiguous live calls, died out when he left)
There is still a live call thread for the dax/ftse, but nothing for fx at the moment.

His thread started off well and then became crap with swing traders wanting 50 -100 pip stops

There not traders - they are fortune tellers and guessers

I am an EXPERT retail FX intraday trader and only my haters try to dispute.

You cannot get as big headed as I am on trading without being really good

Trouble is - there are not too many other expert intraday scalpers etc to understand half the things I do

Sorry I need to blow my on trumpet - but I may as well :cool:

My entries are within 3 to 5 pips of my stops and therefore I have to get precision - thats a skill - not a guessing game

I have bad trades most days and even with 3 losses might still only lose less than 10 pips

OK - you have not seen many traders like me here on the forum - but if less than 2% of all retail traders are experts then you are not going to see many more like me are you ??

Rant over - time for a glass of wine (y)

Regards

F

Now this is a problem for none scalpers

I said 93/4 and above favours higher and scalp buys - but needed 2004 for confirmations for me to buy

Well live - I got in at 2001 - but PA on the tick was positive
#
I did not know that 10 mins ago - but I did 5 mins ago

SO if we did not go over 2004 - i would pull with just 2 pips or so

But we kept going at made 2710 and I drop to 30% stakes and will leave on above 2003

How can that be explained to non sca;lpers and newbies with out them seeing it??

hey all ...........

I just wanted to comment on the excellent example post above from F and throw my 2 pennuth in.......

F is calling all the time here day in day out ..........hes doing the best he can to set buy/sell zones and warn traders where not to press the trigger...........

this has accelerated my personal scalping education a lot over the past 2 months as I integrated scalping techniques into my core strengthmeter based approach.....and I hope the improvement is noticeable on my daily thread ..........I certainly win more than I lose these days

the guy cant watch 3-4 screens , call trades on 5-6 pairs AND post hundreds updates live............its impossible unles we are streaming on twitter or a live trading room .........:rolleyes:

and why should he show you his accounts ?...........1) you wont believe the amounts involved ...2) you will accuse him of falsifying them .......

the best he can do is what you see..........I've actually on my thread settled back to mainly calling the usd direction these days as like F I havnt got time to be doing everything .......:cry:

so give him a break and you might learn something - I certainly have ..........and been shown the door into the small % of traders that make money

N:smart:

Last edited:
hey all ...........

I just wanted to comment on the excellent example post above from F and throw my 2 pennuth in.......

F is calling all the time here day in day out ..........hes doing the best he can to set buy/sell zones and warn traders where not to press the trigger...........

this has accelerated my personal scalping education a lot over the past 2 months as I integrated scalping techniques into my core strengthmeter based approach.....and I hope the improvement is noticeable on my daily thread ..........I certainly win more than I lose these days

the guy cant watch 3-4 screens , call trades on 5-6 pairs AND post hundreds updates live............its impossible unles we are streaming on twitter or a live trading room .........:rolleyes:

and why should he show you his accounts ?...........1) you wont believe the amounts involved ...2) you will accuse him of falsifying them .......

the best he can do is what you see..........I've actually on my thread settled back to mainly calling the usd direction these days as like F I havnt got time to be doing everything .......:cry:

so give him a break and you might learn something - I certainly have ..........and been shown the door into the small % of traders that make money

N:smart:

Cheers and thank you N

You know in between your new contract work and you have a few hours or a few days free - let me know so I can share some scalp calls and levels etc

As you know it takes time to improve a skill - and it will not just happen in a week or month - but the more you practice - the more you see the same set ups appearing day in and day out - the more you can take advantage of the many opportunities intraday trading offers

All the best N

Regards

F

I can't believe this. You're still tap dancing around the issue.

"You know my main target areas - 7 -25 pips - with 10 -15 pips being OK". So where is it? Wherever you decide in retrospect the actual price action fitted within that amorphous band of assorted target levels.

"You know I dont like to scalp for less than 5 to 7 pips and 10 to 15 pips I might drop to 30% stakes and place a stop in profit". Again, precision is all, especially for the handful of pips you're typically trading for. These vague bands and ranges of bands are ambiguous in the extreme.

If you read PA on a 1 hr or 4 hr chart - learn to do it on a tick or 1 min chart

Then the HH's and the HL's and the opposite will tell you along with the times and were the interim S or R are - when might be a good time to exit

For example if you are up 9 pips - you might let it fall 4 pips and stay with it to see if it tries higher

If you are up 13 pips - take it and drop to 30% stakes if you think it as potential

If you are only up 6 pips and its gone over 5 mins and nothing much is happening take 70% off and leave stop in 1 pip of profit

There are so many ways to manage a trade - but if you are up over 7 pips - never repeat never let it go to a loss

Third tip of the day to you ;-)

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.