Not open for further replies.
11 20 am

AU

Out 30% stake at 8701

Ok it could try 96 -98 but now looking to see if its ready for a scalp buy

If we went under 96 and 90 then would have to consider more scalp sells

its certainly trying to turn............time will tell .......later
N

eu buys at 2603 look worth a punt ................usd index is bouncing south on 62% Fib level

Noticed Swissy was a great buy in 11 00 am TW but went with EU instead

Trouble was Swissy was worth 25 + pips and EU not done 18 pips so far

this is to tight to call now and I need to go ................have fun all ..........

as I leave the usd is falling again but euro ant the buy at moment .........

missed scalp sell on EU at 2608/9

was checking other pairs

Interesting to see if e get under 97 and 93 or stall and go into a BTTZ

AU

stopped before at 8700 area bounced to 8712/13 and now testing supports again at 8700

Similar to EU nearly - need under 96 and 92 to hold scalp sells on longer

F Just try to follow your reasoning: As long as we have HH HL then scalp buy only until be get LH LL on say 1 min chart right? So then on AU we had a double top at 8727 so scalp sells from then down Buy resistance from 8690 so if the 8690 holds with HH HL we can consider buying again if not selling all the way?

F Just try to follow your reasoning: As long as we have HH HL then scalp buy only until be get LH LL on say 1 min chart right? So then on AU we had a double top at 8727 so scalp sells from then down Buy resistance from 8690 so if the 8690 holds with HH HL we can consider buying again if not selling all the way?

This is always the tricky part

Yes we need to buy with HL's and HH's and sell with LH's and LL's

Without the 2 - we are in limbo and so the market plays this trick a lot - as well and creating a LH and a LL and then stopping at a support and changing direction

THe clues then are with time and S & R levels

For a LL on AU need under 8684 and so above there could still print another a HH over 8730 - if that makes sense

Regards

OK I see on AU we have a down channel/ dynamic resistance as well and could have added at 8710 short.

Swissy

We have the high at 9596 and a LH at 9593

We would need under 9540 and 30 to go to LL's and a turn down and so really in a 50 -60 pip range

For now we just need under 9580 and 70 to hold scalp sells on longer

above both still favours another try at 93 or 96

EU

Midday approx

so far 2592 as held but not for 30 mins so far yet

I said we needed under 97 and 93 to be selling more and I got my 93 level wrong

We did actually need under 91 and 88

OK EU still looks very bearish - but these are tricks of the market so unless we see under 91 and 88 - - we could end up turning again here

Status
Not open for further replies.