Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just installing another platform on this gaming computer

Going to have next 30 mins off whilst it going on

Quick update

Swiss topped for noe EU looks as though supports are working for now - similar on GU and EJ

Certainly be back for US session - but for me a good morning and nice pips in the kitty

See you in a bit

Regards

F

OK. So where can I find in any of your posts (un-edited) from yesterday a specific pair, the entry price you went in at, the stop you used and the direction?

I wasn't after targets, just where you called a live trade exit.

Well one what stands out would be the 3 51 pm EU scalp buy from the 2675 - 80 price area

This scalp went up to approx 2707 area

I mentioned it either 2 or 3 times prior to 3 45 from about 3 15 pm onwards if I remember correctly

With regards to this morning - check out the UChf / swissy as I called the interim top at 9579/80 as well and was scalp selling this pait whilst scalp buying EU above 2690

Please stay around for this afternoon and tomorrow and I will make some live calls for you especially

I appreciate you may not want to scalp - but I will improve your reading of price action within just one session - no problem with that and willing to help you etc

Regards

F

Well one what stands out would be the 3 51 pm EU scalp buy from the 2675 - 80 price area

I mentioned it either 2 or 3 times prior to 3 45 from about 3 15 pm onwards if I remember correctly

With regards to this morning - check out the UChf / swissy as I called the interim top at 9579/80 as well and was scalp selling this pait whilst scalp buying EU above 2690

Please stay around for this afternoon and tomorrow and I will make some live calls for you especially

I appreciate you may not want to scalp - but I will improve your reading of price action within just one session - no problem with that and willing to help you etc

Regards

F

Can you point me to the post where you state the specifics such as "EU buying at xxxx stop yyyy" And the post where you specifically say something like "EU exit at zzzz". That's really all I'm asking.

Look, this is what I mean.

I've just sold eurnzd short at 7755. Stop on entry is 7786 (31 pips).

Regardless of whether that was/is a good idea or not, how hard is that to follow in terms of making a genuine live call?

11 50 am

Got it installed but now need to put my settings on it

typing now on a proper key board with no blooming predictive text :)

With regards to updates

WE need to see clear new breaches of price by over 5 pips to witness new breakouts - otherwise just teasing going on

Can you point me to the post where you state the specifics such as "EU buying at xxxx stop yyyy" And the post where you specifically say something like "EU exit at zzzz". That's really all I'm asking.

Yes will do that - no problem

Will also do it on todays trades etc etc

But will be later on as back to trading now for next 6 hrs etc

Stay around as I will be calling some new trades for sure over next 2 hrs

Regards

F

Regards

F
is there free tea and coffee at upcoming webinar :devilish:

For clarity, I'm not asking for live trade calls so I can mirror them. I'm fine losing money all be myself.

I just query the reality of the basis for the vast majority of posts in this thread and I think if the calls were actually specific, it would be a lot easier the establish just how valid they really are, or are not.

Look, this is what I mean.

I've just sold eurnzd short at 7755. Stop on entry is 7786 (31 pips).

Regardless of whether that was/is a good idea or not, how hard is that to follow in terms of making a genuine live call?

Live calls are actually dead easy for me

Normally with a scalp can make them within 30 -60 seconds before i enter a new trade

whether you will see that entry real time is another question - but I am sure you would agree if I say for example - buY EU at say 3000 at 9 45 am and you see it at 9 46 am and its 3003 or 2998 its still a live call

Then if after 5 or 10 mins price goes up 6 pips or 12 pips - then thats a successful live call and over 11 pips its a RR of 2

Hope that clarifies etc - but remember I DELIBERATELY dont always make live calls so no to attract just trade alert followers and traders who really dont want to learn trading - but instead just want to copy me free of charge

Also if any trader follows me uses my set up with the multi LR's on a 1 min chart along with time windows they will then start to see how i operate

Trouble is it takes 100's even 500+ trades to be able to do it how I do it as there is a skill involved which come with practice and means using clues from time - PA and LR changes etc

Regards

F

11 50 am

Got it installed but now need to put my settings on it

typing now on a proper key board with no blooming predictive text :)

With regards to updates

WE need to see clear new breaches of price by over 5 pips to witness new breakouts - otherwise just teasing going on

Comment from 13 mins ago

yes we got the clear breaches

GU and EU fell and UChf / swissy made another high

Nice:)

Live calls are actually dead easy for me

Normally with a scalp can make them within 30 -60 seconds before i enter a new trade

whether you will see that entry real time is another question - but I am sure you would agree if I say for example - buY EU at say 3000 at 9 45 am and you see it at 9 46 am and its 3003 or 2998 its still a live call
That would indeed constitute a live call (with a stop). But a tactic you emply is vaguely pointing to an area and suggesting that would support scalp buys or scalp sells – you rarely state youhave bot/sld at a specific entry price with a specific stop. It’s all up to you of course, you don’t have to post anything at all. But it’s the masquerading as live calls that grates.

Then if after 5 or 10 mins price goes up 6 pips or 12 pips - then thats a successful live call and over 11 pips its a RR of 2
NO! It’s NOT!!! Not until/unless you say you’ve closed the trade at that level at the time you close it.

Hope that clarifies etc - but remember I DELIBERATELY dont always make live calls so no to attract just trade alert followers and traders who really dont want to learn trading - but instead just want to copy me free of charge
Trust me, I really can’t see that happening.

You need to see price stay under 73 now and then breach under 52 and 48

55 for me is a good interim support area for now

Also why do you trade this pair with a 2 -3 pip spread etc ? and its hardly a real big mover ??

NZD / Cad

Beteen 75 and 45 is like a BTTZ range - can tease either way in that 30 pips

Under 52 - 45 and 40 then yes price will fall - but over 72 and 75 i would be favourng scalp buys to test above 80

You need to see price stay under 73 now and then breach under 52 and 48

55 for me is a good interim support area for now

Also why do you trade this pair with a 2 -3 pip spread etc ? and its hardly a real big mover ??
I'm looking at 42 as primary support which I'd be pleased as punch to see it break. If it closes above 70 I'll exit without waiting for the stop to get hit.

Not a real big mover? 150 pips yesterday wasn't too shabby.

I'm not trying to match trades or trading success with you or asking you for any advice or tips, I'm just pointing out what a real live trade can look like in all its naked simplicity, and honesty.

That would indeed constitute a live call (with a stop). But a tactic you emply is vaguely pointing to an area and suggesting that would support scalp buys or scalp sells – you rarely state youhave bot/sld at a specific entry price with a specific stop. It’s all up to you of course, you don’t have to post anything at all. But it’s the masquerading as live calls that grates.

NO! It’s NOT!!! Not until/unless you say you’ve closed the trade at that level at the time you close it.

Trust me, I really can’t see that happening.

All your points can be answered quite easily

You know my stop size

You know my main target areas - 7 -25 pips - with 10 -15 pips being OK

You know my scalp times - ideally under 10 mins - max 30 mins as a scalp

You know I dont let winning trade with over 7 pips go to a losing trade -

You know I dont like to scalp for less than 5 to 7 pips and 10 to 15 pips I might drop to 30% stakes and place a stop in profit - and then forget it and leave it alone

IF you think about it - that explains what I do

So if you followed me on a 1 min LR chart you could actually tell me my trade after some practice etc

Any body not understanding my methods - I agree - would be lost

I am quite happy with that - but serious short term intraday traders would be seeing what I do and actually see how good I am within a day or two

Regards

F

NZD / Cad

Beteen 75 and 45 is like a BTTZ range - can tease either way in that 30 pips

Under 52 - 45 and 40 then yes price will fall - but over 72 and 75 i would be favourng scalp buys to test above 80
But none of this is a live call is it? Or will you come back later and, whichever way it went, claim to have pinpointed the entry?

Say it heads to 76 but then does nothing and immediately falls back. You'll not mention it. But if it broke 76 and shoots up a few pips you'll state that was your entry, planned in advance, wouldn't you?

Similarly, if it falls below 40, if it makes a significant move down you'll say 40 was you entry point. If it dips below then doesn't do much, you'll simply move on and hope nobody noticed. I do notice these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.