Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Au

Its been a sell under 8765 and now down at 25

I would like to look for scalp buys now - ideally above 8710 - 20 maybe in next time window

I will be wrong if we breach down under 8710 and 8700 and need to see a low hold 30 mins first to load more scalp buys on

jees what a run up by the usd in last few hours ................superb ..........

Au

Its been a sell under 8765 and now down at 25

I would like to look for scalp buys now - ideally above 8710 - 20 maybe in next time window

I will be wrong if we breach down under 8710 and 8700 and need to see a low hold 30 mins first to load more scalp buys on

nice calls dude.............i'm looking above 8730 as I think usd is retracing south now and drawing breath (y)

10 01 am

Still in 30% sell stakes on EU and GU

Had to pull scalp buys on GU over 45 prior to this time win do after it made 58

Out for 15 mins

Will be back after 10 30am

Make sure you lock some profits in - either moving stops or dropping to 30% stake size and banking 70%

GL

Morning N

Yes been a busy last 40 mins

Have a good day N and look for changes every 30 and 60 mins today I reckon

Regards

F

Approx 10;30 am

GU dropped now down to 6200 area and EU down to 2603 area

Missed the EJ fall and now 138 20 supports area trying to hold

On GU if you scalp buy look for more sells either before 6230 or 6340 area

Au

It made 40 on scalp buy bounce above 20 - but then fell again down to 15 / 20 support area again

I can only look at more scalp sells under 8710 and under 8700 now

Similarly EU now trying under 2600 and testing 95

Would need under 88 and 85 to take or hold on any more sell - as this might be false tease here - due to the time

Swiss at 10 42am

Topping for me ATM around 9579

Let's see if we stay under say 82 for next 30 mins as it might be Tim for next scalps on pullbacks:)

10 50 am

EU

To explain PA and session bias

Under 2680 this pair as been a sell

Now above 2590 and 95 new supports are forming and its a scalp buy

We might bounce just 5 pips - we might even 50 pips - but really we don't want to be looking at more sells just ATM until under 88 and83

Clues for higher are now price making over2611 and 16

Swiss

Dropped to 69 and not made above 81/2 so far so still interim topping going on - like EU trying t turn up as Swiss falls for now

After 11 00 am going to have another break as need to reboot a computer and check some other pairs and charts

Been busy morning - need to check calendar again then

The part I would fall short on with regards to this question - is not the entry price area - not the stop - not the direction - BUT - no I don't give specific fixed targets -- I instead base my targets on time and the next interim resistance level
OK. So where can I find in any of your posts (un-edited) from yesterday a specific pair, the entry price you went in at, the stop you used and the direction?

I wasn't after targets, just where you called a live trade exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.