Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK - now knocked out both free trade part stake trades on EU and EA - - the market is making sure the PA this morning is deliberately ugly - so that you cannot gain as much as you should - typical - but we work with what we face and at times - you accept that the market does not want you to gain what you would like to ;-)

update on last scalps - EU - 12 pips net after small spread and EA 6 pips net - total 19 pips from those trades

I am getting fed up of re entering scalp buys on the EU - but with a spread of only 0.4 pips atm - its no big cost - and as you know - i dont want my free trades going into the red - not even for 1 or 2 pips

So EU back in again at 3503 and price nice trying 13 again - above 07 I still hold it on

EU and EA at 9.14 am Uk time are both still trying up again - and so renetered on EU as spread only 0.4 pips rather than holding free trade under my stop which had been set in profit

EU - if we dont make a new high over 3514 by the half hr time - got to check news calender as well - will just take off with what I can get in profit

GU / Pound news in 7 mins time - so out of EU at 3510 and will wait to see reaction of red news on GU and others

Net 6 pips again on EU - sorry I really don't like scalp trades under 7 or 10 pips - but have to accept what i get rather than moan - and still RR over 1 as all my stops are approx 5 pips ;-)

GU news taken as positive - bounce up approx 8 -10 pips - so hardly strong - not in it to 51 as ascalp buy

Update at 9.39 am - still only in GU - with a free trade 30% stake with stop in profit after taking 9 pip profit on GU with a scalp buy with 70% stake - (ie 4 lots) We have not got over 5962/3 on GU but will see if we stay above 51 now for another attempt over 63 ;-)

i have been trading now for nearly 3 hrs and not made my target 50 pips yet - but after all it is a slow Monday. I have never made more than 300 pips on a mega Monday - and never less than I think 25 pips - even after 6 bad trades in a day losing me about 27 pips or so.

I will be happy with 50 -100 pips today - and probably will take another 10 trades before London close

GU high 67 taken other 30% off at 64 - as that was also a scalp sell signal - which I have not taken - so out of GU all together and in no trade at all for now - That will change this next hr again for sure ;-)

GU - would look at scalp buying again above 43/4 if we stay above dynamic trendline. Under 41 and 39 would be scalp selling

EU falling - above 95 might get another scalp buy - under 92 and 90 - hold scalp sells if already in - or look at a new scalp sell if bounce stays under 96

10.06 am UK time - both GU and Eu trying to turn up again - above their dynamic support trendlines - PA is still ugly this morning - so not just jumping in - until i see more clues and confirmations - levels given in last post

GU - it did not manage to get over 60 again in 3 mins - so took 70% of stake off at 56 ( 5.6 pips profit net) - and left 30% on with stop at entry at 59503 - lets see what happens next - as at least secured a profit now

EU - I had taken the GU scalp buy instead of the EU at 3500 - and thwerefore have missed out on an easy 12 pips - as EU price action as been far easier and better than the GU PA -

Still in GU scalp buy and we have been over 61 - but - not a nice scalp buy at all

Status
Not open for further replies.