Internet services.

cecja

97 0
Hi,

Here in my country (Bulgary) we have only dial-up internet and is really slow (25 kbps) & it cost me $2 per hour, please can someone help me with some ideas to what should I do?

Have a Happy Easter all of you at t2w.

rossored

2,103 56
what should you do? heck, who knows!

What alternatives have you got over there? Satellite broadband? ISDN? Cable? If you havent got any of these then you havent got a lot of choice really imo, regardless of what your budget may be.

Unless anyone else knows different???

RR

cecja

97 0
Thank you so much for your reply.

Here were I leave we apart from the slow dial-up haven’t got any other service, however I’m aware that in UK are some companies that offer two way satellite, but I’m not able to find them.

Please can you give some more info about the Cable services (I have no idea how they
Work)

Thank you

adrianallen99

Established member
630 4
Onspeed or the like

Companies like onspeed claim to be able to speed up dial up connection. They work by routing all webpage through them, compressing them, then sending them onto you where you uncompress them . Or something like that.

There is a link on my webpage for onspeed - or you could just go to www.onspeed.com.

I don't how well it work, if it works in your country, but it may be worth a look.

900xs

42 0
oatman

Tell me more if you will.

I have seen Onspeed advert and interested............how may one increase (dial-up) speed? My temprement is not really suited to computers etc. but would be interested to know more.

I'm almost begging........:)

xs

900xs

42 0
Chartman

Wow! 10Mbits..........Mmm lovely! have been there, nice beaches, no trees, good (i.e. free) trout fishing etc.

I going :)......pack the laptops, oh and a few T-shirts.........."over the sea to sky"

How come you know? will you be there to meet me?

900xs

42 0
Chartman

ooops!........sorry, that should be: "Skye"

Any Daytraders out there in the shadow of the (red/black) cullins..........ooops! spelt that wrong too. (maybe)

xs

900xs

42 0
Chartman

Have you a berth near fleet? ............get going, with a sou' westerely, you could be in stornoway by the weekend.........come on, I'll show you the big pipe at the university.

nice thought.........kinda got me going! :)

emasiello

22 0
cecja said:
Hi,

Here in my country (Bulgary) we have only dial-up internet and is really slow (25 kbps) & it cost me $2 per hour, please can someone help me with some ideas to what should I do?

Have a Happy Easter all of you at t2w.

Have a look at www.ehotspot.co.uk. I understand it covers most of europe and its 2 way, yurrah!

Enzo

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock