Index King In Da' House !

Delboy

I was short Ftse/Dow as you say at 5254 points not 5200. With the wins before this, the profit made is about flat so far.

Regards

IK

Gaffs

The current trade is Buy Ftse/Sell Dow (for the last week) I did urge people to get in yesterday if they were unsure. After latest Walmart D/grade and crap unemployment you may now have missed the chance.

IK

Whats your friends name :arrowr:
IK :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Hello

For those who are doing trade, according to close prices we are flat on the week. The bet should continue since the Dow didn't sell off enough today to warrant the buy. It looks like we should be in profit next week. Any losses from here would be minimal !

I'm expecting the trade to last another few days yet so hang on in there.

Have a great weekend if I don't post again

IK

PS I like the cheesy clipart icon on this board but it not big enough. I chose ' Geoffrey' here as my mascot.

Hi IK and every1 else! The trade is going well so far, i got in with the gap at around 5300. the only problem is that my account is real low at the moment so im actually trading daily prices. Its a pain placing bets each morning and losing profitable points overnite while u guys just sit back and relax. :cheesy:

Oh yeah, IK can u give us a figure 2 exit and reverse for next week plz, i thought we where gonna make the 9383 mark like u said, but the market pulled back. :cry:

Anyway hav a good weekend and hope u all beat the sb companies :cool:

Please forgive me if I am talking nonsense (it wouldn't be the first time) but I cannot see how it is possible to spread bet Index Kings method when the SB firms prices out of hours bear no relation to the underlying index. What I mean is, even if the difference has reached the required level on the indices the SB FTSE price will have shifted from the closing price (usually substantially)knocking the whole trade out of kilter. Or am I missing something?

Hello Quint.

Yes you are missing something ! I use the out of hours prices when trading because it's easier for me to do. When I post and say a differerence has been achieved on the close prices, it doesn't mean you have to get on straight away regardless. Futures prices are different from prices during the day but you can wait until the next day when the prices run more in line to get on the trade. I give a 25 point leeway because of futures prices which is usually enough
If futures prices are not favourable I wait until they are, which is usually the next day or so. This system has an 84% strike rate and has produced great profits over the last year, even if you jumped in everytime on unfavourable futures prices !
Hope this makes things clearer.

Regards
IK

Mug2K

The target differerence for exit and reverse for Monday will be 5175 or less.
That is only for Monday though !!!!
From the close price of the Ftse (on Monday) you can work out what the target close price is to be on the Dow.

Regards

IK

IK

Do you wait for the Dow to close before comparing and making a trade(exit or reverse), or do you trade immediately the Dow reaches your target price during the day.?

Cheers Snip

Snip:

You always wait until CLOSE at price target never if made during trade day. Reason is that it is usually a false signal unless it close within target price.

Regards
IK

Thanks IK... That makes life easier, I'm not that keen at watching a screen all day..!

Cheers Snip

Quick update

Target difference to exit and reverse was 5175. This mean't Dow should close @ 9467 or less. This didn't happen so bet must continue.

Regards
IK

IK
Thanks for all your recent postings, I find it all a bit hard to take in, the idea of betting in pairs.

Would it be possible for you to summarize recent trades and the profits made, it might be easier for me to see and understand it then.

Madog

Quick update for today

Target difference is 5253 for the exit and reverse strategy. Since the target differene is now at the entry point of this bet it may well be worth using judgement and coming off today if you can get a few points.
ONLY If diference then close @5253 or less then place a Sell Ftse/Buy Dow trade.
Use your own discretion today. I'll be hanging on til EOD close !

Regards
IK

Hi IK do u mean that we can exit and reverse trades at difference 5253 at anytime or wait till end of day??

Mug2K

No only if they close at that difference. For instance if Ftse close @4258 then to make the difference target Dow must close@ 9511
or less. Then you would exit and reverse the trade.
If that happens today then fine but just come off if you make good profit today or difference is met when Dow close. Personally I think Dow will see 9500 area again today which would be a good time to quit. Then wait til close and see if difference is met and put on the opposite trade i.e Sell Ftse/Buy Dow.

Hope this helps

Regards
IK

indexking
Thank you for your previous reply. I'm sure your system is sound but I can't seem to get my head round the figures. Would it be possible to tell us which SB firm you use and which of their products you are trading (DOW Daily Cash? Daily futures etc?). I might then be able to follow what is going on. Once again, many thanks for sharing your system with us.

Cheers IK, i was out when the Dow got as low as 9517! Should have closed and reversed then! Not to worry i'll just hold on till the end of day.

Nice 1 IK. :cheesy: