Index King In Da' House !

Deal4free

Alfaman,

Check out recent posts from members concerning admin malfunctions at D4F.

SeanC

Alfaman, im in your boat mate! Im with Finspreads and im currentl trading 50p each way aswell my bank is just 400 pounds.
Ive looked into opening a d4f account but you need 1000 to open it... I'll get there soon. :cheesy: :cheesy:

Well done again IK, the system is doing quite well at the moment and im enjoying it. Your target differences are very hard to obtain with finspreads but i do get as close as i can. :)

Hi IK

Just as an aside on this system; I understand that the closing of the Dow is the trigger to either continue the trade or reverse but do you close FTSE (or CAC or DAX) before closing Dow if it looks like time to reverse the trade.

It appears that if the Dow is tanking then it drags the D4F price for the other index with it hence decreasing profits, so exiting one side of the trade would maximise profits.

Or is it of no great importance in the long run?

Hi IK,
Trades are looking good. However, the last DAX trade of +121 didnt fall within 25 of the ideal difference at any point. (as far as i can see). Are your results a pure reverse on the close whether it is in or outside the 25 tic limit?
Biggsy

Hello Esiotrot

The profits/loss I give are the official system ones at ideal differences. In real life they may be more or less.
As far as reversing/quitting trades, this needs a bit of personal judgement as prices will continue to move after bell. Best take the losing index off first then the winning one. But be careful because with Indices, the situation turns on a dime ! You should always close both to be safe when trigger on the Dow occurs.
Last week there were many opportunities to get on the Dow to buy at 9270-9275 after market futures. These price movements can work in favour just as often as not. In the long run you'll make far more than you'll lose.

Deal 4Free Admin Problems

Hello all

I too have suffered sloppy admin from Deal4free from time to time. They are getting better, but you need to keep an eye on them. Recently I asked for a transfer of money to my bank and It never arrived. It stayed in my account though !

Regards
Hugo

Current trade is
Buy Dow/Sell Ftse @ Difference of 5141 or less (Difference to increase)
I think you mised this one.

Regards
Hugo

dow/ftse looking good .

igindex will let you trade the diff on the dow ftse spread a bit wide at 22 points but it does simplify the transactions

Hello

I am currently experiencing server difficulties. The final day upload will be posted as soon as the tech boys can sort the problem.

Sorry
Hugo

For any who missed it Hugos latest DOW FTSE trade was triggered on friday with an instruction to Sell the DOW and BUY the FTSE at a difference of 5190 or more.

The difference at the close on friday was something of the order of 5300 so its probably not to late to jump on board in the morning. Thanks again Hugo for all your hard work.

Neil

Hello Robber

That trade isn't quite right. Friday 3 Oct trigger was to Sell Dow/Buy Ftse @ 5298 or more. 5190 was the minimum for the trade to trigger at the close. 5190 was for a close of 9464 on the Dow which was well and truly broken. Be careful on this !
I post the 'new' ideal difference shortly after the Dow closes. Minimum triggers during the afternoon are a guide only. When my site has fully moved over I'll add how to work out the difference at the close rather than people having to wait for me to post it after it closes.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention as this struck me during the night that people might take the wrong difference !
Regards
Hugo

Hi IK,
Things are looking great!.
So great that a friend of mine is only doing the Dow side of the trade as u seem to get the direction spot on. Do you think he's really stupid!!??

Hello Biggsy

No he's not stupid, he's just taking an unnecessary risk. Suppose the Dow moves up a bit but the European REALLY MOVES UP ! It can and does happen. The only safe way is to do BOTH. However its obviously up to each person how they use the information I post.

Regards
Hugo

Hi IK,

Thought I'd give it a punt - placed the trade on monday morning - small stake only.

Not looking too good at the moment, but I'm hanging in there :)

Rgds

Hi Mombassa

Which pair are you doing ?
All the trades are a bit dull at the moment

Regards
Hugo

sell dow , buy ftse.

been monitoring the progress - best so far is +5 points - worst & current is -40.

But, as u say mkt seems pretty flat. I guess we're in the worst case scenario at the moment, both sides of the trade going the wrong way :)

Never mind, I'm sure it will come good.

Rgds

I'm on sell Dow buy Dax and have been for a while. This is looking distinctly dodgy at the moment and seems to need the Dow to come off 300 points. In view of Chartman's and China White's comments on their thread, I'm not going to have much more nails left to bite.

Is it time to bail out IK?

Hi Mombasa

Yes the Dow/Dax is looking dodgy but its still early days and not yet time to quit it. Stick with it a little longer because the Dow//Dax bets tend to appear doubtful a lot of the time before coming good.

Regards
Hugo