Index King In Da' House !

Using Deal4free prices at 10:30am the difference is 5,383.

Have a good look at the website and I think you will see that the trade you are in is still running.

Hello

Yes I know the trades look dodgy at the moment but its dodginess thats not out of the ordinary ! Trades can go 100+ points away from you then come back to profit. The 'ideal difference' to start the trade is not an absolute value remember only a best case scenario.
This illustrates the point that you need to judge whether to wait and see a more favourable difference and possibly miss the trade or chance it as soon as possible and just wait it out.
The trades are still looking good as we speak so please exercise a little more patience !

Regards
Hugo

Hello...,

Yes, people seem to be getting a little worried here. I'm on my 5th trade with IK now - couple went into profit straight away and the others negative before coming good. (One was a loss - though that was my fault for jumping onto a different pair).

Daps

Hello
Just to let you know that I have moved to another guestbook on the site. This one works so you can leave any comments there if you wish. I get notified if people leave a comment so I can respond quicker than I did on the old one.

Hugo

ik its just the way i have learnt to trade i find i always enter trades to soon and suffer pain so now i start small to get into the trade and add up to a limit which is determind by my money management system, i have stopped trying to get rich quick thats a fools game,i just trade the system.

shogun

Sounds a good way of doing these trades as long as you keep within your money management guidelines. You have to be selective of course. I would only bet again if the trade was going against me and the difference was now in my favour. If the trade is successful it could make you more money or if the trade ends up a loser it could reduce your loss.

What do you think IK.?

Cheers Snip

Hello

I have added a poll to the trade page to see what the most popular of the three trades are.

Regards
Hugo

Hi again IK, i cannot find your new thread on this site!

Or did u mean on your site??

Thanks Mug2k

HI IK,

How long are your trades officially supposed to be running for?
I thought your new revised method was supposed be no longer than 7 days per trade. I have made money previously but I must admit I am fed up with this one and the Dow/Dax is past 7 days old now.

thx,
Tricky

I have been in the trade now for two or three days. I don't know when the signal was given. As far as I understand it the following the system takes all the strain, work and sressful emotion out of trading. You just put the trade on and have faith that the system is going to work in the long run and make you profits. The statistics you have faith in and they will continue at about the 9 to 1 win loss ratio. Which is pretty damn good. Basically longing the ftse against a short on the dow is a pretty good hedged short position for the moment. Watching the action for the past few days; it would seem the the next big down day we will be in profit. Within three or four max I rekon.

Hello

My trades can last up to 20 days but that long would lose. Average is between 2-7 days. Usually I would recommend a quit after 7 days but these bets are coming round. There isn't many more days to run now !

Regards
Hugo

Dear IK,

I just worked out that according to your stats you would be up over 8000 points in just over a year(DOW/FTSE). that is an incredible performance and long may it continue. I am a little concerned ,however, since I have decided to follow the latest trade and my trading has been to say the least unsuccessful , I have given the kiss of death to the system!
If anyone would like to know when I buy or sell and do the opposite...they would be minted!

Hello BB

So its you putting the dampers on this latest trade !
No seriously though I am up a 'few' points this year from the system alone. I have also had some losses but the point is that they don't last long and there are many more winners. Thats why I'm so keen to have my website up so people can stop fannying about with silly price channels, RSi's Volumes etc etc. All these are outdated and unreliable.

Regards
Hugo

OH Boy! My City account is in the toilet again! I'll have to write another £kkkk cheque off tomorow!!
I hope the Ftse rallies tomorow on this upsurge and the dow falls off a cliff after 4.30. That should do the trick..All the analysts on bloomberg are bullish though!
I will, however, keep the faith!

I don't know what all the fuss is about with these latest trades. Ok so they're down but they haven't finished yet. Part of winning is losing. This system is not easy for people to follow but it is well worth it in the long run.
My advice is relax and stay calm.
Hugo

The Dow seems pretty strong at the moment.

It doesn't appear that it will weaken until all the results are in then there will be a bout of profit taking so we will see a drop.

The Dow is rather top heavy at present and we may see a drop within the next couple of days.

IK,
Dont get me wrong; I am not making a fuss about the latest trade. The £k I got to send off is the result of my own un hedged trading of selling octeber calls and trying to short this mkt. I am quit relaxed about the current position...I just worry that you will leave us high and dry.

BB