Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few comments from recent posts. The long 5250 is not something I was privy to. I haven't received that call. It doesn't mean it never existed, but simply that the last call for FTSE (besides the one today that was +8) was long 5290 and WS closed it. I mentioned this in my first day post. It's all there.

Now Wallstreet, what am I being asked to review here? If it's your entry levels, stops and targets then great. That's what I thought I was doing. If you're asking people to make their own trading decisions, then I'm basically reviewing myself, and that's not of interest. You posted 90% of your students got in on that call of long EURUSD 1.3330 from 9.41am. I don't see how. I was very quick, and I didn't. I'm not fully convinced those that had a price of 1.3333 even got filled. They might have, but I doubt it from what I saw.

understand shakone ...valid point !!

but i am explaining how one should understand the concept of averaging in. I am just answering the question that keeps coming up by everyone. ....

I indentify a zone to enter, and one can enter regardless of +3/-3 on either side due to time delays/brokerage delays

The EURO trade is a perfect example of where a 2/3 point leniency on either side would have gained you + 70 + 90 points !!

all due to 1/2 points difference ...hence this must be adopted in your trading which in turn should affect your results by a great deal!!

I am not asking you to trade independently ...just be lenient by 2/3 points either side but keep stop loss stagnant as informed via text message

and then we will see a big difference in your results and then they will accurately reflect mine

thank you once again

:idea::idea:

not too sure what your intention is with your post above

but if you want my view on Lloyds shares , then yes I am an investor for the long term and I expect £1 minimum on my shares.

I will continue to buy every dip

I just wanna know that if lloy get the big N then someone on 'ere is coming with me to the job centre, the house is on this one!

A nugget, really, good luck (y)I'm looking for 40p (n)

Last edited by a moderator:
jeeezz..so your saying you expect most of his trades to mis-fils and be onside
straight away! think about it!!! and what about the trades that go offside and
a better price is achieved. I give up :confused:

Im saying fills go both ways

are all WS followers in kindergarten

to me my brian would read 1.333333333333333333333333,

no cant seem to get it to work no matter how hard I look at my account it still only has 7 digits after comma not 15
still Im only using my brain and not my brian so that could be it

no cant seem to get it to work no matter how hard I look at my account it still only has 7 digits after comma not 15

so what would you read that as if it was a short call, still 1.3330. doesn't seem
to be the mid price to me!!

hey nothing wrong with brian, goodnight !!!!!

my brian is still looking for this 5250 long call

maybe if i ask my brain i might find it

I don't want to be accused of not fulfilling the true message. the text was

"oof this pain is mind numbing ...

ok folks

latest trades I have done

I remain long FTSE stop loss 5250 due to hard stop stated , I am now long eur/usd 1.333 and long nasdaq 2223

email sent"

Again, I still dont' understand the long FTSE, have no idea of entry, as far as I was aware it had been closed the day before. So i didn't make a big deal of it. And considered it a non-trade for this review, because I hadn't been signalled it.

right then children
Time for bed
Im sure barjon would like some beauty sleep now hes at the ripe old age of 21 +vat

ok folks

I remain long FTSE stop loss 5250 due to hard stop stated , I am now long eur/usd 1.333 and long nasdaq 2223

email sent"

Again, I still dont' understand the long FTSE, have no idea of entry, as far as I was aware it had been closed the day before. So i didn't make a big deal of it.

thankyou shakone

Again, I still dont' understand the long FTSE, have no idea of entry, as far as I was aware it had been closed the day before. So i didn't make a big deal of it. And considered it a non-trade for this review, because I hadn't been signalled it.

Shakone, i reckon that you should ignore everything posted by all the shills.

Just post the results of the signals as they are sent. At this point in time, you are evaluating ONLY the signals and the resulting profits and losses.

Anything else is too arbitrary.

ok folks

email sent"

if you refer back to your text message @ 29th Nov 01.08am

"i will remain long overnight...
I am long ftse from 5300 level
stop loss will remain @ 5250
tgt = 5365 gap fill ideally"

based on that text message i was long ftse 100 from 5300, I averaged into a good position ...solid stop loss remained @ 5250

All I ask is for you to be honest my friend

PLease can you confirm whether or not you received the message above ?

I have just got back from the hospital , survived a real scare.

My little daughter wasnt breathing properly , she has a very bad chest infection.

I will be retiring from this thread for a few days to attend to family

I will leave it in the hands of the independent reviewers

Major Dutch checking in from Brunei airport on the iPhone. Smell that oil
Money. I am travelling so can't review trades in the next few days. I can't believe people are willing to argue over a pip. Geez the guy analyses for hours and you don't take the entry as its a pip out. Are you on shrooms? If WS1928 goes long or short you take the trade. Kinellll 1 pip r u 5hitting me.

WS1828 can clearly trade questioning the pip count is all well and good but whether it's +100 or +500 the guy is profitable.

WS1828 can clearly trade questioning the pip count is all well and good but whether it's +100 or +500 the guy is profitable.

Yeah, despite the discrepancies, details, and nitpicking... The guy is at least legitly profitable going by Shakone's calls. The "pip issue", while valid, needs to be taken within the context of trading. It's not like someone can predict 100% where it's going to land. Looking at the charts provided, that move was indeed significant and was a legit call nonetheless that went... what? +100 pips up there? Missing out on 100 points for not giving up 3... yeah, I dunno, lol.

But there's still one month to go. Let's see what it gives. It's like trading; anything can happen. ;)

-----

@WS: I'm sorry to hear that, it must have been difficult to cope with. Wish you and your daughter the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.