Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Status
Not open for further replies.
there have now been about 5 pages of WS and his crew banging on about a fill

just accept it there was no fill at that level shakone is doing a very good job at being completely neutral

Im more interested in the text WS is long at 5250 when was that ????? given that he closed his trades and claimed points on monday but there was no mention of open trades??

long 5250 that was his stop !!!!

No I don't see that at all. You're talking about 1.3333 which 'amazingly' many of your followers automatically knew you meant. But 1.333, is 1.3330 and that was what was texted and that was what wasn't filled on your chart. And it certainly wasn't filled for me.

If you sent a message out to your students about whether they got filled, then clearly I am not on that student list, because I would have said no.

Shakone I don not intend nor do I expect my students to

1. follow me

2. to religiously adhere to my entry levels

3. wait for my every move

Why ?

1. I explain the TA and FA arguments of the move well in advance .......the move occurs. This then allows my students to learn in real time why the move happened. this also allows my students to take advantage of the move and plan accordingly in order to profit from it
As you know from my multiple text messages and email analysis , I go to extreme depths to explain to students why the market will move prior to the event so that they are set up and ready for the move

2. I identify a zone in which to enter the trade .hence I am long ftse from 5300 - 5310 . I am not asking you to enter @ 5300 or 5310 , i am just identifying a zone for entry......this zone is identified and told in order for people to get entry based on different price feeds and brokerages. One student may enter @ 5302 , another @ 5311 ...but the most important thing is that the stop loss always remains stagnant

The stop loss will never move

Yes this methodology is dependent on a high win ratio........but when you are batting @ + 90% , I can afford to do it.

3 I dont expect my students to wait for my message of exit or trade management. They are fully capable and knowledgeable enough to manage there own trading positions

in fact majority of them manage there positions better than me

SO what i would kindly like you to do is not focus religiously on entry

think of the entry as a zone , a zone identified for entry with 2/3 pips either side as its inevitable due to time delay

Please dont take this the wrong way but all that I have mentioned above is common sense and common knowledge. If I were a subscriber I would not wait for your entry , i would just focus on the entry zone and get an entry in that zone and keep same stop loss

if you are batting @ 90% accuracy does a few points bad entry really matter ??
besides it evens out in the long run as I may get a better entry than you and I may make more points = neutrality on bad entrys !!

think about it my friend ?

it really is that simple ...but people make it hard for themselves !!

Last edited:

WS, Please in future could you be more percise with your entry levels if you mean 1.3330 or 1.333 or 1.3333 or at least state how many decimal points you are using when trading the Eur

This will stop any confusion with you entry, simples !!!!

haaha

honestly some people only come onto this thread to spot my mistakes !!

ask the independent reviewers for confirmation

I was long FTSE overnight from 5280 region as average with stop loss 5250

target were hit @ 5330 and 5340 !!

+ 50

really ??
then what explains

Day 2:

text at 9:41: saying
-WS remains long 5250 (I'm not long there - must be before my time)
-now long eur/usd 1.3330 (a nice up move followed, but I wasn't able to get filled at 1.3330)
-long nasdaq 2223 (likewise I wasn't able to get filled at this level, but there was anice move upwards)

perhaps WS himself would like to shed some light
as he had exited FTSE previous at 5310 to avoid holding overnight

Shakone I don not intend nor do I expect my students to

1. follow me

2. to religiously adhere to my entry levels

3. wait for my every move

Why ?

1. I explain the TA and FA arguments of the move.......the move occurs. This then allows my students to learn in real time why the move happened. this also allows my students to take advantage of the move and plan accordingly in order to profit from it
As you know from my multiple text messages and email analysis , I go to extreme depths to explain to students why the market will move prior to the event so that they are set up and ready for the move

2. I identify a zone in which to enter the trade .hence I am long ftse from 5300 - 5310 . I am not asking you to enter @ 5300 or 5310 , i am just identifying a zone for entry......this zone is identified and told in order for people to get entry based on different price feeds and brokerages. One student may enter @ 5302 , another @ 5311 ...but the most important thing is that the stop loss always remains stagnant

The stop loss will never move

Yes this methodology is dependent on a high win ratio........but when you are batting @ + 90% , I can afford to do it.

3 I dont expect my students to wait for my message of exit or trade management. They are fully capable and knowledgeable enough to manage there own trading positions

in fact majority of them manage there positions better than me

SO what i would kindly like you to do is not focus religiously on entry

think of the entry as a zone , a zone identified for entry with 2/3 pips either side as its inevitable due to time delay

Please dont take this the wrong way but all that I have mentioned above is common sense and common knowledge. If I were a subscriber I would not wait for your entry , i would just focus on the entry zone and get an entry in that zone and keep same stop loss

if you are batting @ 90% accuracy does a few points bad entry really matter ??

I think that totally sumarizes it from an subscribers point of view who has been been trading with you for a length on time

haaha

+ 50

NO you exited at 5310 according to your text and post and on how many points you made on the day etc

how can it be a mistake ?????

'ere whilst we're in W.S bashing mode, W.S what happened to the lloyds long you had a while back?
I 'ad the 'ouse running on that one and It's turning into a caravan...

Can everyone please do an independent review

I sent text message out @ 9:41am

can everyone please see there trading platform and tell me if they could have got the fill @ 1.333 from 9.41 am onwards at any time

I certainly did , hence sent message out to subscribers

thank you

No problem WS.

1.3330 (bid) was hit at 13:11 first time after 9:16 today

Attachments

• eu1.jpg
    eu1.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 125
  • eu.JPG
    eu.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 120
A few comments from recent posts. The long 5250 is not something I was privy to. I haven't received that call. It doesn't mean it never existed, but simply that the last call for FTSE (besides the one today that was +8) was long 5290 and WS closed it. I mentioned this in my first day post. It's all there.

Now Wallstreet, what am I being asked to review here? If it's your entry levels, stops and targets then great. That's what I thought I was doing. If you're asking people to make their own trading decisions, then I'm basically reviewing myself, and that's not of interest. You posted 90% of your students got in on that call of long EURUSD 1.3330 from 9.41am. I don't see how. I was very quick, and I didn't. I'm not fully convinced those that had a price of 1.3333 even got filled. They might have, but I doubt it from what I saw.

it really is that simple ...but people make it hard for themselves !!

so the goalposts dont move but they can bend a little to accomodate what happens if shakones fills are all poor and out by 5 points will you accept that there was a larger loss that you got??

haaha

+ 50

and still you dodge the question why would you send a text WS is long from 5250 if you were long from 5280

and still you dodge the question why would you send a text WS is long from 5250 if you were long from 5280

what are you on about.

you confuse yourself sometimes lad ?

please can you tell me when that trade was entered ?

than you

'ere whilst we're in W.S bashing mode, W.S what happened to the lloyds long you had a while back?
I 'ad the 'ouse running on that one and It's turning into a caravan...

not too sure what your intention is with your post above

but if you want my view on Lloyds shares , then yes I am an investor for the long term and I expect £1 minimum on my shares.

I will continue to buy every dip

so the goalposts dont move but they can bend a little to accomodate what happens if shakones fills are all poor and out by 5 points will you accept that there was a larger loss that you got??

jeeezz..so your saying you expect most of his trades to mis-fils and be onside
straight away! think about it!!! and what about the trades that go offside and
a better price is achieved. I give up :confused:

what are you on about.

you confuse yourself sometimes lad ?

please can you tell me when that trade was entered ?

than you

ah yes the old lets say Im confused trick

Is it hard for you to understand Im asking about the first line of the text that was sent this morning to shakone

its definitely english Im using not hindi or urdu

Status
Not open for further replies.