Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it disheartening to see WS have to defend himself in this way, I have been a student of WS for a number of years now and can only say I have found his teachings to be both educational and profitable. Iets all try to be adult about this we are all big boys and girls now and should all be responsible for what we do with our own money, if you don't want to pay for WS wisdom then don't. It's how we act on the information we are presented with that makes us who we are. Keep it up WS your old buddy JamieD

WS first day by my following you were 2 for 2 on the first day, ending up with +34. Second day I have 2 for 3, ending up with +26. So 80% win rate, and 60 pips/points/ticks up so far.

Shakone have you included my ftse and nasdaq shorts sent in the evening that made + 47 2/3

thank you

I find it disheartening to see WS have to defend himself in this way, I have been a student of WS for a number of years now and can only say I have found his teachings to be both educational and profitable. Iets all try to be adult about this we are all big boys and girls now and should all be responsible for what we do with our own money, if you don't want to pay for WS wisdom then don't. It's how we act on the information we are presented with that makes us who we are. Keep it up WS your old buddy JamieD

thank you JD......you were one of my most earliest students, and definitely one of my most profitable and successful to date.

Don't worry Mr Miyagi is fully capable of answering his critics.........i do no wrong to anyone , I never transgress or ridicule. I just merely attempt to defend my honour and dignity which is my god given right...it's getting tiring now as I seem to be spending more time on here than trading recently.

But if people have concerns then I am more than willing to help clarify provided they show mutual respect and are professional about it.

I will just let the independent reviewers do the talking

Can everyone please do an independent review

I sent text message out @ 9:41am

can everyone please see there trading platform and tell me if they could have got the fill @ 1.333 from 9.41 am onwards at any time

I certainly did , hence sent message out to subscribers

thank you

Tradestation hit twice after that time, red dashed line 1.33333

Attachments

• ws001.JPG
    ws001.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 137

watch it you will be accused of putting up a testominal on here !!!!!

So, you are saying you make additional money, ie more than your average 300pts a week on other trades?
And you trade 5 contracts = £50 per point on the FTSE?

Still need some of those reviewers to come on with their trade times and what pips they got.

yes and that is what makes laugh at times

I trade the 2 most calm markets so that my students never miss the entry : Ftse and nasdaq predominantly and i can clip 300-500 points a week, and thats sending people into jealousy and outrage.

What if i told you that when i trade the most volatile markets aus/usd, dow , oil, copper , gold , sp500, eur/jpy, usd/cad , and dax

i can exceed 1000 points a week very easily

I better remain silent because some people on here will not beable to go to sleep at
night.

I have a gift and I am willing to share it with everyone....but if I continue to receive derogatory comments then I may leave trade2win because a human can only be patient and bear so much

hahhaahhah question is did you get 1.3333 on the eur !!!!!!!!

hahaha

can you see how low this has got to ....were all crying over 1 pip

not one person has said very good analysis wallstreet1928

you got the direction and analysis correct

but no, were all crying over a pip ..hehe

Can everyone please do an independent review

I sent text message out @ 9:41am

can everyone please see there trading platform and tell me if they could have got the fill @ 1.333 from 9.41 am onwards at any time

I certainly did , hence sent message out to subscribers

thank you

In defense of Shakone from the attackers I can see what he is saying and have marked up the charts that you posted in defense to show what Shakone was saying was true and that 1.333 - which was the entry he was texted was not reached and so he had no fill on that trade. It doesn't mean it wasn't a good call. He just stated it wasn't filled.

davehems, you added an extra 3 to the end, but it wasn't the price you were texted according to what wallstreet1928 wrote above in the quote and what Shakone also stated he received.

Attached are your own charts to prove that Shakone is being fair as the price he was texted 1.333 (three 3s after the decimal) wasn't reached. See your own charts

Attachments

• Screen-shot-2011-11-29-at-23.17.32.png
    Screen-shot-2011-11-29-at-23.17.32.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 148
  • independent-review-wallstreet1928-ws001.png
    independent-review-wallstreet1928-ws001.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 144
  • independent-review-wallstreet1928-spot-fx-eur_usd-dfb-1mins.png
    independent-review-wallstreet1928-spot-fx-eur_usd-dfb-1mins.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 137
In defense of Shakone from the attackers I can see what he is saying and have marked up the charts that you posted in defense to show what Shakone was saying was true and that 1.333 - which was the entry he was texted was not reached and so he had no fill on that trade. It doesn't mean it wasn't a good call. He just stated it wasn't filled.

davehems, you added an extra 3 to the end, but it wasn't the price you were texted according to what wallstreet1928 wrote above in the quote and what Shakone also stated he received.

Attached are your own charts to prove that Shakone is being fair as the price he was texted 1.333 (three 3s after the decimal) wasn't reached. See your charts

the important point is that I certainly got the entry and that 90% of my students got the entry

How can one be so religiously incline to enter @ 1.333

when you are risking 33 points to gain + 70 , surely you can sacrifice 1 more pips worth of risk and enter @ 1.334 or 1.335 ?

Oh well onto wednesdays trading ...lets move on from the 1 pip saga !! hehe

Shakone still has to update you with my short trades placed in the evening

they returned + 47 points in total , with 1/3 shorts left on nasdaq and ftse

I can assure you he will have no qualms with there entry levels

Attached are your own charts to prove that Shakone is being fair as the price he was texted 1.333 (three 3s after the decimal) wasn't reached. See your own charts

Shakone is indeed being fair, you are correct 1.333 was texted, CS added two decimal points a few months ago, I had a level at 1.3333, but a few months ago CS cfd sould have been 1.333 , i valid comment

the important point is that I certainly got the entry and that 90% of my students got the entry

How can one be so religiously incline to enter @ 1.333

when you are risking 33 points to gain + 70 , surely you can sacrifice 1 more pips worth of risk and enter @ 1.334 or 1.335 ?

My point was Shakone was correct as to not being filled. But your over zealous followers attacked him for saying it. Let him do the review fairly. The market could move 20 or more points by the time people receive one of the texts so I'm not saying you couldn't get the pips yourself or that you not a good trader, but your followers are always going to get less due to the delay.

Shakone I have sent a message out to my students and they state they achieved between

+ 160 to + 200 points today

but you have me as + 34, which I believe to be wildly incorrect ??

can we publicly discuss each trade on here and correct any errors please ?

thank you

I will post all trades made today and can we discuss this

there have now been about 5 pages of WS and his crew banging on about a fill

just accept it there was no fill at that level shakone is doing a very good job at being completely neutral

Im more interested in the text WS is long at 5250 when was that ????? given that he closed his trades and claimed points on monday but there was no mention of open trades??

EURO long from 1.333 ...stop loss = 1.3
tgt = 1.34 and higher

I have sent a message out to my students to ask if they got the entry of 1.333 @ 9:41am

as you can see the euro traded @ 1.333 from 9:41 am to 9: 54 am before it moved higher immediately.

majority of them have replied in the positive and that they certainly got the entry.

what is important here that my analysis and direction was correct as I had already explained to subscribers that the EURO was expected to rally due to a double top in the UUP = US dollar index.

result = + 70 2/3 profit take, + 90 last 1/3 profit taken

No I don't see that at all. You're talking about 1.3333 which 'amazingly' many of your followers automatically knew you meant. But 1.333, is 1.3330 and that was what was texted and that was what wasn't filled on your chart. And it certainly wasn't filled for me.

If you sent a message out to your students about whether they got filled, then clearly I am not on that student list, because I would have said no.

I see the points from both sides:
- Agreed its seems like 1.333 could not have been filled here
- 1 pip is perhaps not worth all the trouble, Shakone should've entered at 1.334 for the overall move.

Regardless, can we have less mindless waffle and more concise educated feedback.

My point was Shakone was correct as to not being filled. But your over zealous followers attacked him for saying it. Let him do the review fairly. The market could move 20 or more points by the time people receive one of the texts so I'm not saying you couldn't get the pips yourself or that you not a good trader, but your followers are always going to get less due to the delay.

If you ask shakone my subscribers were informed well in advance of the EURo rally even taking place

they were explained why the EURO would rally 60-120 mins in advance........I explained the FA and TA arguments for the rally

Not only did they know it was going to rally , they knew why it would rally and they also knew I was looking to go long

how much clearer can anyone be ?

Status
Not open for further replies.