Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://rt0.e.prorealtime.com/ProRea...06867905d0b4cb24fa760b37ca9720761e713&print=1

hopefully the link above opens

As this is a review, again it all depends on what charting package etc you use, I was allready long on the 9.40 candle, so ws text would confirm my postion, as you can clearly see the 9.50 candle hit his entry level, anyway you would also take this trade on the bullish pattern. the exit on the 10.10 candle was a count system as well as multiple resitance levels 1 hr chart 200ma.

not trying to prove a point or defend him but again his results could all vary on who you trade with and what charts you use.

Sorry, but I'm not clear on what you are talking about. I was watching live at the time, and it didn't reach the level on those I said didn't. The entry was 1.3330 (not 1.3333), which your chart agrees was NOT hit. Yet you post a chart saying "the entry was their (sic)". As for other patterns and candles that you mention, that's all well and good, but I'm trying to give a fair review of the signals from WS, and not individuals opinions of what is what.

No. I was extremely quick to react to the texts, it just never hit the level of entry.

You're welcome to check that on your charts if you wish. I'm doing this the best I can.

I see there are some comments regarding "depends on what you use for entry". WS seems to use IG. So I have IG for index trades. For forex, I use an ECN with typical spread of about 0.9, and quite often 0.5, so if you're claiming you got filled and I didn't, and that make sthe difference, well I think your broker is very good.

shakeone,

please do not think i am critising, i think you are doing an excellent job, what i am trying to say its not just about the calls, you need dma charting as well, imho
I use the dma charts and trade them.

im using SB accts you need to take the spreads etc into consideration etc, after using ws texts emails and adjusting them with you brokers price, it easily can work, too many variables for him to factor in.

I think everbody reading this thread needs to understand this, surely nobody expects to blindly react to an entry / exit price without doing their own homework, if it was easy as that we would all be very rich !!!

shakeone,

please do not think i am critising, i think you are doing an excellent job, what i am trying to say its not just about the calls, you need dma charting as well, imho

im using SB accts you need to take the spreads etc into consideration etc, after using ws texts emails and adjusting them with you brokers price, it easily can work, too many variables for him to factor in.

I think everbody reading this thread needs to understand this, surely nobody expects to blindly react to an entry / exit price without doing their own homework, if it was easy as that we would all be very rich !!!

I don't know what dma charting is, I know what dma is. WS claims to use IG index for indices, I have that. For forex as mentioned I have an ECN. 1.3330 on EURUSD from 9:41 am Uk time, then you either got filled after 1pm, or you didn't get filled. If you are getting fills at 9:41, please let me know your broker. Your own chart suggests you didnt' get filled there. I think the call was good, in that there was a good up move afterwards. But that's not the same as getting filled, which I didn't.

Sorry, but I'm not clear on what you are talking about. I was watching live at the time, and it didn't reach the level on those I said didn't. The entry was 1.3330 (not 1.3333), which your chart agrees was NOT hit. Yet you post a chart saying "the entry was their (sic)". As for other patterns and candles that you mention, that's all well and good, but I'm trying to give a fair review of the signals from WS, and not individuals opinions of what is what.

sorry just checked my text says 1.333

to me my brian would read 1.333333333333333333333333,

if it was 1.3330 then their would be another zero, but take your point, brokers sometime show differnet decimal points

If you truly look at ws trades, his explinations, his anaysis over time, all the patterns, counts etc are part of his methology, which he openly admits being taught to him by others

point being again its not about blindly following someone callls, thats not what he is providing

I am not trying to defend him but the bigger picture needs to be looked at

No. I was extremely quick to react to the texts, it just never hit the level of entry.

You're welcome to check that on your charts if you wish. I'm doing this the best I can.

I see there are some comments regarding "depends on what you use for entry". WS seems to use IG. So I have IG for index trades. For forex, I use an ECN with typical spread of about 0.9, and quite often 0.5, so if you're claiming you got filled and I didn't, and that make sthe difference, well I think your broker is very good.

You are doing an excellent job, Shakone.
Your evaluation of this signal service is very clear, logical and balanced.

I don't know what dma charting is, I know what dma is. WS claims to use IG index for indices, I have that. For forex as mentioned I have an ECN. 1.3330 on EURUSD from 9:41 am Uk time, then you either got filled after 1pm, or you didn't get filled. If you are getting fills at 9:41, please let me know your broker. Your own chart suggests you didnt' get filled there. I think the call was good, in that there was a good up move afterwards. But that's not the same as getting filled, which I didn't.

i was allready long before ws text at 1.3333 as my chart, ok so I am making it all up as well !!!!

I use the dma chart for my entry exit, I used CS cfd for my entry, at what price they quoted I will go back and check for you, the point being I went long on the chart, regardless of what cs, ig, cms or whoever was quoting at the time

1.333 = 1.3330. Case closed. There was no fill.

I'm trying to do a job correctly. The job is not to infer what people following his analysis and calls might do. That's an impossible job. I'm just following the calls as best I can.

If you want my personal opinion which is sideline to the review, and not factual so people should probably ignore. I think he's made some good calls so far, some entries are very nice in that there has been very little drawdown during trade, but several claimed entires could never be filled. Also for a follower the results are hugely different from what is claimed, plus at the moment it's too early to say much, since his overall gains of 60 points are less than the initial risk on just one trade (he opened several trades with risk over 60).

P.S. have just received a text stating WS gains are at +267. My gains are at +60.
P.P.S. Well done Liverpool ;)

As for other patterns and candles that you mention, that's all well and good, but I'm trying to give a fair review of the signals from WS, and not individuals opinions of what is what.

And you are doing an excellent job of it. Thank you and please continue

I'm trying to do a job correctly. The job is not to infer what people following his analysis and calls might do. That's an impossible job. I'm just following the calls as best I can.

If you want my personal opinion which is sideline to the review, and not factual so people should probably ignore. I think he's made some good calls so far, some entries are very nice in that there has been very little drawdown during trade, but several claimed entires could never be filled. Also for a follower the results are hugely different from what is claimed, plus at the moment it's too early to say much, since his overall gains of 60 points are less than the initial risk on just one trade (he opened several trades with risk over 60).

P.S. have just received a text stating WS gains are at +267. My gains are at +60.

Keep it up, you have a tough job to do with this, a very difficult challenge

I just find it hard as this guy has really helped me being a good trader

shakeone,

The point is he is claiming the pips when they couldn't have been got and yes of course you would do your homework and should never follow anyone blindly but that is a different argument. He has tried to follow the trades and is +60 and not 200.still 60 a week is ample. Lets see. Great work shakone.

WHAT ????????

:LOL: :LOL: What an amateur

eur_207061.jpg

1.3333 hit

The point is he is claiming the pips when they couldn't have been got and yes of course you would do your homework and should never follow anyone blindly but that is a different argument. He has tried to follow the trades and is +60 and not 200.still 60 a week is ample. Lets see. Great work shakone.

I think the moment of truth will come when a few losers are 140 points worse than he reports.

ftse and nasdaq closed + 47

+ 267 points for the week

Thank you shakone for your tremendous work and for taking the time out for everyone to conduct the independent review. I think we all owe a big thank you to shakone and Mr Dutch

Shakone your analysis of my ftse and nasdaq trades ??

were entry levels achieved ?

Shakone , can I ask what my accuracy level is so far on the trades you have received?

Also Mr dutch review is expected soon

WS first day by my following you were 2 for 2 on the first day, ending up with +34. Second day I have 2 for 3, ending up with +26. So 80% win rate, and 60 pips/points/ticks up so far.

I think the moment of truth will come when a few losers are 140 points worse than he reports.

I think this post says it all, there are certain people that are just closed minded. This thread has been running less than a week but if you have made your mind up
already what is the point of even reading it!! The comments would carry so much more weight if they were after a reasonable amount of time, say 2-3 weeks.

EURO long from 1.333 ...stop loss = 1.3
tgt = 1.34 and higher

I have sent a message out to my students to ask if they got the entry of 1.333 @ 9:41am

as you can see the euro traded @ 1.333 from 9:41 am to 9: 54 am before it moved higher immediately.

majority of them have replied in the positive and that they certainly got the entry.

what is important here that my analysis and direction was correct as I had already explained to subscribers that the EURO was expected to rally due to a double top in the UUP = US dollar index.

result = + 70 2/3 profit take, + 90 last 1/3 profit taken

Attachments

• Spot FX EUR_USD (DFB)1mins.png
    Spot FX EUR_USD (DFB)1mins.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 162

Can everyone please do an independent review

I sent text message out @ 9:41am

can everyone please see there trading platform and tell me if they could have got the fill @ 1.333 from 9.41 am onwards at any time

I certainly did , hence sent message out to subscribers

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.