Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG have a 5pt spread on during the night too.
So, their quote at 3am would have been 5190/5195

thats what I was told and the member also pointed out it was not there for long and doubts you would get that price unless you had a limit order in

thats what I was told and the member also pointed out it was not there for long and doubts you would get that price unless you had a limit order in

oh christ. you will not be worrying about spreads when you have a 90%+ hit rate. :LOL:

I am coming back round to the better (and original) suggestion raised previously which is that ALL trades should be posted here live for a period of one month. That way, traders from anywhere can see the results.

It is a much cleaner method than having someone come on and act as a recommendation.

You have been offered the chance to sh1t or get off the pot.

There is a queue, you know.

oh christ. you will not be worrying about spreads when you have a 90%+ hit rate. :LOL:

I know that I'm not in the same league as most at T2W, but my returns would double if I could eliminate spread. The same probably applies to the handful of people I know who make substantial money at this game.

Of the hundreds, or perhaps even thousands of losing traders whose results that I've seen over the years, it was generally the spread that destroyed their accounts :LOL:

And lets not forget that achieving a 90% hit rate really isnt that difficult. Its a little worrying that a trader would even mention it.

geeeees dutch you got converted quick
Im not saying you worry about spread but the example you gave of the "make money in my sleep" quote from elsewhere would not have hit the price

Im guessing when you do come to trade these signals it may be a different story a trader can have a 90+ hit rate and still loose money and even though WS says its not about the money sh*** we aint here for tiddleywinks

In CCL there are no spreads. Also you can enter whenever you like - price waits for you.;)

Attachments

• ccl.JPG
    ccl.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 144
wow, what a lively thread, I can't read fast enough !

I'd love to test Wallstreet1928's service for free, but my time is too tight with work and family. Also, I am no hater / enemy so might not be objective.

Testers, keep up the good work ! (y)

cosidering shakone has declined after being an armchair critic , I will offer the last one to you ?

are you interested ?

I haven't declined, just hadn't been on the forum until now. Sure I'll accept to review it. Will pm you later today assuming the offer was genuine.

Last edited:
that's enough now children let the man trade and we will see where the reviewers are at the end of the week.

cosidering shakone has declined after being an armchair critic , I will offer the last one to you ?

are you interested ?

I am interested, but I'll have to decline the offer.

There are other, better suited individuals on here to tally up the trades and make sense out of them. I'm just a beginner here who is interested in the outcome of this thread. Besides, I'm not a UK resident.

But that said, I like the offer. Only a real trader would do it lest he be outed as a fraud. (y)

Ok, so Wallstreet has kindly added me to his signal email list and texts. From his earlier posts, about how he sees the entry, I'll be entering one position only at any price I can get within the region he suggests and exit full position on first target or when he says to. I'll also include what Wallstreet claims his gain to be, and what I actually got (this is not to suggest WS is being dishonest, but simply that someone following will not have the same results. I'll also only be taking these signals as best I can between 8am and 9pm.

1st signal:
short eur/jpy from 10390 suggested entry range (10390-10410)

received text at at 19:35, by the time I'd read it, at that time price was just below so 10390, so placed order at 10390 and was filled a minute or two later at 10390.

Stop loss was emailed shortly after the text and the levels were set at 10460
target at 10340

8pm, texted to move stop to breakeven at 10391 (essentially at -1 for me)

2nd signal:
long FTSE from 5290. Again price was the wrong side to enter immediately, but did come back to 5290 (only just!) after a few minutes

stop 5245, target 5325 (alo listed other targets 5335, 5345), told that will hold overnight.

Text at 9:01 saying positions are closed (note this was only texted, not emailed, so email only people might still be in)

For me closing then meant:

eurjpy closed 10376 (+14)
FTSE closed 5310 (+20) not very good spreads on this after hours for me

2 trades 2 wins,+34

Initial risk on 1st trade was 70 pips, and 45 pts on the 2nd.

Claimed gain from Wallstreet on those two trades was +47

2 trades 2 wins,+34

Thanks S.

So with that risk/reward you would need 80% success rate to get 21 pips from 10 trades:?:

Ok, so Wallstreet has kindly added me to his signal email list and texts. From his earlier posts, about how he sees the entry, I'll be entering one position only at any price I can get within the region he suggests and exit full position on first target or when he says to. I'll also include what Wallstreet claims his gain to be, and what I actually got (this is not to suggest WS is being dishonest, but simply that someone following will not have the same results. I'll also only be taking these signals as best I can between 8am and 9pm.

1st signal:
short eur/jpy from 10390 suggested entry range (10390-10410)

received text at at 19:35, by the time I'd read it, at that time price was just below so 10390, so placed order at 10390 and was filled a minute or two later at 10390.

Stop loss was emailed shortly after the text and the levels were set at 10460
target at 10340

8pm, texted to move stop to breakeven at 10391 (essentially at -1 for me)

2nd signal:
long FTSE from 5290. Again price was the wrong side to enter immediately, but did come back to 5290 (only just!) after a few minutes

stop 5245, target 5325 (alo listed other targets 5335, 5345), told that will hold overnight.

Text at 9:01 saying positions are closed (note this was only texted, not emailed, so email only people might still be in)

2 trades 2 wins,+34

:LOL::LOL: early days but the man is 2 from 2. no doubt people will start moaning about spreads, Risk Reward, averaging in. just give the man a chance, you will see genius, trust me I am no mug.

:LOL::LOL: early days but the man is 2 from 2. no doubt people will start moaning about spreads, Risk Reward, averaging in. just give the man a chance, you will see genius, trust me I am no mug.

Minor details - people worry about all sort of unimportant things.

Anyway I've seen enough.:whistling

Best wishes:clover:

thanks Shakone for your efforts,keep them up
does he make it clear that you should enter at the level even if say the trade went +20 but you couldnt get in at that time because it was a few points against you,but then returned to the entry price so you could enter. He could then have claimed a winner and yet you could be on a loser? To me a trade should be entered at the time of posting as a lot can change from a fundamental and technical point of view.

thanks Shakone for your efforts,keep them up
does he make it clear that you should enter at the level even if say the trade went +20 but you couldnt get in at that time because it was a few points against you,but then returned to the entry price so you could enter. He could then have claimed a winner and yet you could be on a loser? To me a trade should be entered at the time of posting as a lot can change from a fundamental and technical point of view.

No he doesn't make that clear. He gives a range to enter and targets and stops. On both these trades he exited before targets. I'm not sure why. But if it goes +20 (or whatever) and he texts to exit, or moves stop to breakeven and I haven't been filled, then I will consider that trade missed for the purposes of this thread.

So far the only issues I could say are that
1) winners are a fair bit shorter than the initial risk (fine if high win probability)
2) Performance of a follower differs from that claimed. I don't see how anyone could actually get the claimed 32 points from the FTSE trade unless they were in before the signal was sent (i.e. below 5290) and exited right near the very top of that move (which wasn't possible as a follower, adding in the higher spread for me after 9pm).

Nevertheless, he's up 34.

Status
Not open for further replies.