Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Status
Not open for further replies.
"ah you see this averaging in and partial positions rears its ugly head again. This is why I adopted my simple approach of whether the initial trading call was good until target 1 or SL hit. I know this is not how WS1928 trades. i know this but if he kept it more simple like this we would not be having these verification problems! hint hint Ws1928."

he did not get bogged down into the concept of averaging in ..........because i don't tell people how to trade, I just share my trades with them. How they enter etc etc is up to them ?

Every trader is unique and has there own trading style .........

and we must all respect that and show respect to one another in order to prosper together

My job is to give directional bias for next hour or two with en try and exit target zone !

At the end of the day does it really matter if I make + 100 , or + 500

what matters is that you are profitable. This has been proven in week 1 from dutch + 300 , and shakone + 100 points , that I am profitable as a trader. i claim to have + 520 , and I can assure you I did , but I am happy with there points too as I am profitable

based on there points count i am making

+ 400 points a month = professional trader in London
+ 1200 points a month = beat a professional trade 3 times over
+ 2000 points a month = my points count ...........and thats excluding my FX and commod trades !!

So why the constant frustration and headache

There are so many traders who either blew there trading account or ended up negative this week

So we should all be grateful

Now I make a special request to everyone to remain patient and you will have the answers from the independent reviewers

It is only week 1

i could have had a lucky week ............hence profitable !

Lets see how I do in the long run

we have another independent reviewer this week so feel free to hear from him ?

once gain......I must stress that if you have concerns or issues, there is no need to put derogatory remarks on the blog. We are all mature individuals here and grown ups ...

Why dont you ring me instead and I will clarify it personally and then feel free to write your view on the blog

Lets do this in a professional manner

I also want to point out that I my not be able to carry on with the live analysis service from June 2012 onwards

I have been given several offers from individuals to manage money for them .........I have refused offers in excess of £1 million in the past and i continue to do so. I do this in order to focus and help my students , because that means more to me

But recently with all this trash talk and criticism ......... I have come to a point in my life that I am now beginning to question my self, is it really worth it ??

Shall I just go Solo and enjoy the profits myself ........and live a peaceful life on farm and just enjoy nature whilst trading for several wealthy clients.

But what will that achieve ?

the rich will richer ..........the poor people just get poorer?? !!

I am 29 years old now , approaching 30 and I am beginning to question where i want to be in 10 year time ?

I am at pivotal point in my trading career

All i ask is for mutual respect and appreciation of my trading ability and I never get it

I never question anybody else, i trust there trading ability and I congratulate them when they have a good day ?

Life is very strange and people are stranger .................hence preferring a life of seclusion!!

oh go away! :LOL: Post this in your own thread. You're ridiculous, maybe you should just call the dalai lama instead of posting drivel here.

By the way....are you FSA regulated? Power of attorney?

again that is why I think Dutch is a very intelligent man

Dutch by his own admission is struggling to find a consistant trading method. IIRC he was looking for a shorter term day trading method to suppliment longer term positions.

There's nothing wrong with evaluating the services of a trading vendor, I've quite happily paid for advice, systems and mentoring in the past, and generally, the services I've paid for yielded positive results. Even if you where a complete fraud, then anyone who pays a few hundred pounds over a the course of a few months, and actually focuses on the market during that period is probably going to be benefit from the exercise.

I would however question the wisdom in what he's doing and the particular approach he took. I really do think it would have been slightly more sensible to evaluate your signals in private for a month or so first, purely to iron out any bugs in the service, gain an understanding of whats being provided, understand the method used to evaluate gains and losses. If after that time he still believed that your service had merit, then at that stage the evaluation should have been made in public.

My understanding is Dutch is also currently travelling, and therefore not able to take full advantage of your service. Given the frequency of your calls, it would perhaps have been more sensible to be able to commit the time required to evaluate the service properly.

A public evaluation of any signals service is always going to be controversial and you fuel that controvesy. It's a sensible thing to do from a marketing perspective, and if I where in the position of trading a small account, and needed to suppliment my income by selling a service, I'd do exactly the same.

oh go away! :LOL: Post this in your own thread. You're ridiculous, maybe you should just call the dalai lama instead of posting drivel here.

By the way....are you FSA regulated? Power of attorney?

viewers reader can you see the hatred that runs through the post above

what did I say to deserve such a comment above?

readers you tell me ?

I am patient man = the quality of a good trader.

I will answer your question

power of attorney: Yes once again it is common sense for me to have that in order to trade a 3rd party account

FSA : yes indeed hence latter part of 2012 everything is being organised by several wealthy investors from Dubai , UK etc etc !!

now you understand when I say people are strange ?

.......................At the end of the day does it really matter if I make + 100 , or + 500........................

l

Wallstreet

I post here with two hats.

From a personal standpoint I think that simple statement of yours says it all. I'm afraid I find you guilty.

From a moderating standpoint I have reviewed your main thread. It started off well enough with considered analysis and advice without much mention of your trading results, but gradually disintegrated into concentrating on your spectacular results and the benefits to your "students". I probably let it run on for far too long as it became clearer and clearer a hook for your services. I'm putting that right now by closing it and I'm closing this one too. Readers can form their own judgement of the differences between your claims and the independent reviewers.

jon

Status
Not open for further replies.