I'm Stuck With The Easy Part?

MrSatori

Hi there, I've been studying trading for a few weeks now, mainly with BTC. I actually haven't walked away from a trade down as of yet, and have made correct calls on my trades (I call them trades but they aren't really, I'll explain soon)
I seem to understand and be able to scope out resistance and support levels well, to be able to leverage the price action and have 3 indicators that really work well for me in seeing buy in and sell points.

My issue however is with using exchanges and buying / selling, and would really appreciate some help.
Up until now I've been 'trading' in the most awkward way, I have fiat on a wallet website. When I see a point to buy BTC I do that within the wallet and a 2% fee to convert fiat to BTC. When I see indicators of a bearish downtrend about to begin I convert back to fiat for a 1% fee.

I know how basic and amateurish this is, there are no limit or stop loss functions (don't fully understand them as of now) and the fees are not ideal. This is also what I don't understand, let's take Binance as example. A trader needs to deposit BTC to their Biance wallet, but to buy the BTC in the first place, they need to incur a fee somewhere along the lines. Once they have the BTC on the exchange, when they want to sell they will also have to pay a fee to remove it from the exchange to their external wallet. How can scalpers or day traders make a profit with such fees? I don't understand this process and would love some help. The actual technical aspects of reading the market and seeing position is easy for me, the other aspect has me stumped

Hi there, I've been studying trading for a few weeks now, mainly with BTC. I actually haven't walked away from a trade down as of yet, and have made correct calls on my trades (I call them trades but they aren't really, I'll explain soon)
I seem to understand and be able to scope out resistance and support levels well, to be able to leverage the price action and have 3 indicators that really work well for me in seeing buy in and sell points.

My issue however is with using exchanges and buying / selling, and would really appreciate some help.
Up until now I've been 'trading' in the most awkward way, I have fiat on a wallet website. When I see a point to buy BTC I do that within the wallet and a 2% fee to convert fiat to BTC. When I see indicators of a bearish downtrend about to begin I convert back to fiat for a 1% fee.

I know how basic and amateurish this is, there are no limit or stop loss functions (don't fully understand them as of now) and the fees are not ideal. This is also what I don't understand, let's take Binance as example. A trader needs to deposit BTC to their Biance wallet, but to buy the BTC in the first place, they need to incur a fee somewhere along the lines. Once they have the BTC on the exchange, when they want to sell they will also have to pay a fee to remove it from the exchange to their external wallet. How can scalpers or day traders make a profit with such fees? I don't understand this process and would love some help. The actual lil peep hair style is technical aspects of reading the market and seeing position is easy for me, the other aspect has me stumped
Try to blink to allow your tears to wash it out. Do not rub your eye. If the particle is behind your upper eyelid, pull the upper lid out and over the lower lid and roll your eye upward. This can help get the particle come off the upper lid and flush out of the eye.

I know how basic and amateurish this is, there are no limit or stop loss functions (don't fully understand them as of now) and the fees are not ideal. This is also what I don't understand, let's take Binance as example. A trader needs to deposit BTC to their Biance wallet, but to buy the BTC in the first place, they need to incur a fee somewhere along the lines. Once they have the BTC on the exchange, when they want to sell they will also have to pay a fee to remove it from the exchange to their external wallet. How can scalpers or day traders make a profit with such fees? I don't understand this process and would love some help. The actual technical aspects of reading the market and seeing position is synthetic car wax easy for me, the other aspect has me stumped

Hey! you did not response to my message . are you there? i have some questions related to your post

I can't think why on earth there was no reply......
And after such useful advice too......