Usd/btc and role in forex

samfälldBTC

Greetings.

Many new developments in USD/BTC... that is the commodity.
NYSE has it even on their webpage high up in the Indices section front page.

NYXBT Index, the first exchange-calculated and disseminated bitcoin index, will represent the U.S. dollar value of one bitcoin unit based upon actual transactions occurring on select bitcoin exchanges which have been evaluated and meet NYSE’s quality standards.

Obviously it still is not get much attention, or at least it is still smaller niche.

I wanted to post this google trends looking at the BTC interest over time.
How could you honestly look at this and say that it is not a repeating cycle? Look at the current positions and ask yourself "is this the point from which it trends downward? Or is this the stable volume preparing for another spike?"...

With this in mind i am new to trading... and i wanted to post to see here anyone who have trends mapping experience with BTC... but.. particularly from the perspective of using USD/BTC commodity exchange as part of international finance trade strategy.

Looking at the BTC interest over time.
How could you honestly look at this and say that it is not a repeating cycle? Look at the current positions and ask yourself "is this the point from which it trends downward? Or is this the stable volume preparing for another spike?"...

With this in mind i am new to trading... and i wanted to post to see here anyone who have trends mapping experience with BTC... but.. particularly from the perspective of using USD/BTC commodity exchange as part of international finance trade strategy.
Yes it is trending. It's trending toward zero. From a peak of almost $1200 last year it's now down to $288.

Yes it is trending. It's trending toward zero. From a peak of almost $1200 last year it's now down to $288.

Why do you think that the 1000 high is so important? It was obvious that it was overvalued and hypothetical fantasy. The current stable price range is the LONGEST in bitcoin history, on average… that is something that is true… It’s now easier than ever to get BTC in use for nearly anyone due to the liquidity of BTC In the USD market.

Why do you think that the 1000 high is so important? It was obvious that it was overvalued and hypothetical fantasy. The current stable price range is the LONGEST in bitcoin history, on average… that is something that is true… It’s now easier than ever to get BTC in use for nearly anyone due to the liquidity of BTC In the USD market.

I didn't say 1000 was important. I said it peaked at 1200 and is now 288 and trending, downward.

You asked "ask yourself 'is this the point from which it trends downward? Or is this the stable volume preparing for another spike?...'"

The reason it won't spike again is that you'd need to find as many fools to get sucked in again, but even more foolish than the first tranche because they'd look at the prior bust and have to completely ignore it to consider buying in this time. There are only so many fools, there are lots of them, but effectively finite for our purposes and especially with respect to the crypto-currency space. Don't forget a great deal of the demand was for money laundering and they'll not have been happy with their losses.