Sticky I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

SHORT ANSWER

Welcome to T2W!
If you've just joined - please introduce yourself here
If you're not yet a member, joining T2W is quick, simple and FREE! Join now

If you’re not only new to T2W, but also new to trading, once you’re familiar with the contents of this Sticky, head over to: I’m New To TRADING – Where Do I Start?

Now, here are three links to help you get the most out of T2W . . .
• For info' about forum usage, features and tools - check out Trade2Win FAQs
• Please take a minute to read through our simple Community Constitution. It won't take long - promise!
• If you're selling any kind of trading related goods or services, or affiliated to someone who is, please familiarize yourself with our Vendor Policy

The Long Answer in the next post answers 10 mini-FAQs about T2W:
1. What is T2W and what are its objectives?
2. What are the main areas of the site? (Home, Forums and Articles etc.)
3. What are ‘Essentials’ and ‘Best Threads’ Stickies?
4. Is there a reputation system and how does it work?
5. Are there any guidelines about writing reviews?
6. What forum tools are there and how do I use them?
7. How can I contact other T2W members?
8. How do I report a post?
9. Does T2W endorse any vendors?
10. How does one spot experienced, knowledgeable and profitable traders on T2W?
thanks i needed this too tbh

I just started trading and I invested 100 euro in something then got an email saying ..... I need to fund my account as didnt have enough to meet the margin and now I try to shut down the plot as iv made a profit..it tells me the market is closed and I cannot seem to get me money back or profit ? Iv literally jumped into this 2 days ago .

Hello I am new to the forum. I have been reading posts for a few days now and decided to sign up. It is good to be here!

Hi All -

I'm Acme. I'm totally new to trading but curious, and looking to learn from the folks on this forum

Cheers
Acme

Hi all... I'm Bernard... Good to be here.

I have been learning trading and start trading for 28 months. I'm more on Scalping & Intra Day Trading. I like swing trade too but not everytime doing swing trade, if have any good bias, I will do it.

My pet pairs are: EURUSD, GBPUSD, NASDAQ, GOLD, BRENT OIL and USDCAD.

Thank you!

Hi guys I'm scott. Looking for good analysis to assist my forex and crypto gains. Cheers and hope to hear your success stories

This is my first visit to this forum. Liked what I read, so I registered. My knowledge of option trading is self taught and basic. My trading has been limited to long calls and puts, and credit spreads. Success has been sporadic and limited. I know I must develop a more structured approach based on sound reasoning. This became even more apparent when I made one of my most successful recent trades. It was blind luck. I bought Sprint shares for $4.78 for a credit spread on Feb. 10, a few minutes before close. I attempted to write a call contract but ran out of time. The next morning Sprint was at $8.40. Suppose the call contract had been written ? I know I have much to learn.

Hi,

I have been an IT professional (Software developer) for longer than I care to remember. My goal here is to get out of the corporate grind, which as In understanding from my research is the main reason most people move to trading. I have been running simulations for a few days after opening my brokerage account and seem to find it impossible to find movers in the market... every paper trade I have followed either tanks or gives me a very modest gain usually 1 or 2%..

Anyway enough about me, looking forward to exploring these forums.

Thanks

Hi all. My name is Preston originally from australia but now working in the hospitality industry in cape verde. I love to trade and have been supplementing my income with the profits i make from it. i dont have a huge account but will love to grow to that point someday soon.