I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

• New to T2W? Welcome! This forum contains a list of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) that new members want answers to. We don't allow new threads to be created so if you have an idea for a new FAQ please post it in the How the FAQs work thread.

Wesler

2 0
Hey, I am new here.
I am a good forex trader with a big amount of experience.
Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Slaya

6 0
Hey there!

I am a senior at UMD, and am studying Finance/Information Systems. I am currently doing an internship for Equity Research, however, through this internship I learned about Trading and would like to learn more on that, and get advice on a career path right out of undergrad. Excited to dive in!

fibo_trader

Established member
948 18
Hey there!

I am a senior at UMD, and am studying Finance/Information Systems. I am currently doing an internship for Equity Research, however, through this internship I learned about Trading and would like to learn more on that, and get advice on a career path right out of undergrad. Excited to dive in!

Skip MBA and go straight into Trading

Reactions: Stan1T

Silverston

26 5
Hey there!

Hi there, check out some vids by smbtraining or read something by Mike Bellafiore, thats a realistic place to start.

Reactions: Slaya

maria70

1 0
Hi,
My name is Maria Ramirez and i am a Canadian although because of work i spend more time in Europe. I am hoping to make great connections and increase my business networks.

Tier1FX

3 0
HI,
I am Tino (44y), full-time trader over 16 years, over 10 years of experience in Brokerage business as
Risk Manager, Fund Manager, Metatrader Manager and currently working in EU regulated FX broker "Tier1FX"

I am here to help to experienced and newbie traders in every advanced point in Forex Trading and Forex Brokerage principles.

Thanks for accepting my joining to your forum.

Tino

DaveMaq

1 0
Hi all. I'm a relative newbie, with some basic knowledge of trading. I'm fascinated with learning new and challenging things. I can't believe i've waited until I am one month away from 50 to begin trading......I'm taking it slow and want to learn all I can before jumping in and learning from my mistakes, although I do expect to make some. My experience up until a few months ago only encompassed my companies 401k plan. Anyways, excited to read all I can here and hope to secure my future with all the help I can get.
-Dave Maq

manacurie

1 0
Hey everyone! I am a new member here. Trading for about 5 years. Used to use EA as well as trading by myself