I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

• New to T2W? Welcome! This forum contains a list of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) that new members want answers to. We don't allow new threads to be created so if you have an idea for a new FAQ please post it in the How the FAQs work thread.

Tone104

1 0
Hi folks,

My main interest is in money management and writing covered equity options is part of my strategy. The goal (long term) is to out perform the FTSE 100 share index. At the present time I'm reading up on equity options and learning as much as I can before taking the plunge. I'm also waiting to see what becomes of Brexit, the latest on that seems to be there is a deal in the offing which hopefully will be good news for UK equities.

Glenns

1 1
Hey all,

I am new to the forum. I am relatively new to trading as well. I have been in the learning phase for a month and only invested petty amounts outside of a 401k. I have been specializing my studies towards dividend income investing. I look forward to interacting with everyone.

Glenns

Reactions: Kormark

arthirajan

2 0
am living in singapore and have been doing trading in US stocks.

RachelFX

29 12
Hi and Welcome
A lot of great answers already shared here, so I will just add this, take your time and dont be over whelmed, there is no race to finishing, Work through at your own pace and be confident in what you have covered before moving on.
It is all too easy to rush and then give up!

Reactions: Juanita08

Toluway

3 0
Good Day Everyone,
I thank the administrator for admitting me to this forum. I am a Stock Trader from Nigeria. It is a privilege to join and learn from you, how to invest in Overseas Stocks.
Thank you members of this forum.