I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

• New to T2W? Welcome! This forum contains a list of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) that new members want answers to. We don't allow new threads to be created so if you have an idea for a new FAQ please post it in the How the FAQs work thread.

S Hughes

2 0
Hi guys I'm scott. Looking for good analysis to assist my forex and crypto gains. Cheers and hope to hear your success stories

skayak

1 0
This is my first visit to this forum. Liked what I read, so I registered. My knowledge of option trading is self taught and basic. My trading has been limited to long calls and puts, and credit spreads. Success has been sporadic and limited. I know I must develop a more structured approach based on sound reasoning. This became even more apparent when I made one of my most successful recent trades. It was blind luck. I bought Sprint shares for $4.78 for a credit spread on Feb. 10, a few minutes before close. I attempted to write a call contract but ran out of time. The next morning Sprint was at $8.40. Suppose the call contract had been written ? I know I have much to learn.

Emmamarie

5 0
Thanks for accepting me looking forward to contributing here as best I can !