I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

• New to T2W? Welcome! This forum contains a list of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) that new members want answers to. We don't allow new threads to be created so if you have an idea for a new FAQ please post it in the How the FAQs work thread.

Albizness

1 0
Hello All,

I’m brand spanking new to trading...site seems to have lots of good info. Hopefully I don’t lose my shirt before I learn to trade😬

KC711

1 0
Hello All,
Any advice or suggestions on Cannabis Stocks? Any particular companies?
Thank you for your insights.
Best Regards,
KC

hatemypips

469 33
Hello All,
Any advice or suggestions on Cannabis Stocks? Any particular companies?
Thank you for your insights.
Best Regards,
KC
Relax the bubble has already emerged and inflated. Turn your focus to something less evident, don't be the marginal buyer :)

JBotha

2 0
Yo everyone! New to the forum and new to trading, hoping to get to learn something new and get into trading!

santimunz

9 0
Hi all, I think this site is really helpful to learn new things about trading and I am happy to be here and to learn more about trading world

Sharky

Admin
5,554 293
IMPORTANT - If you're new to Trade2Win and introducing yourself then please use the Introduce Yourself thread and don't just say 'Hi', but tell us a bit about yourself and your trading.

Any further posts on this thread will be deleted or moved.

Reactions: BeardyCrypto