Ignore the dissers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't you lot all just walk away. The sooner you do that the sooner things will improve. This is leading to insults and someone getting kicked

Throughout my long business career - I have always been a "leader" and in control

No way will a minority of moaners ever beat me

I am quite happy to stay on my own and invited threads - and have already said that

Forker - you seem a moderate and diplomatic member and I am pleased you have contributed has you comments make sense

I do not expect you or many to agree with me - mainly because I have mostly got my own way in life - and I am the first to say I dont like bullies or over dominant people

So I compromise - now lets see if that is accepted

Regards

F

Last edited:
Sorry mods but the buck does unfortunately stop with you in this regard. You are the ones that have ultimate control over content and access.

Moderators act on, (but are not responsible for ), forum policy and as such this accusation is unfounded. Changes to fourm policy are determined by Admin and not moderators.

Moderators act on, (but are not responsible for ), forum policy and as such this accusation is unfounded. Changes to fourm policy are determined by Admin and not moderators.

As a matter of interest, could you tell me if Timsk is a part of Administration? He tells us, frequently, that he is not a moderator.

Weekend's almost over... :idea:

This thread tops the Top 10 Stats - with the most viewed.

:LOL:

Just because you are not responsible doesn't mean you can just pass the buck. You are all deeply involved daily and therefore have knowledge of the distribution and quality of the content. Just sitting back when there is a clear problem going on is really not good enough. I realise this is probably hitting a nerve as I am implying you are not fulfilling your function here. In fact what I am really getting to is the need for mods active involvement in the evolution of site policy. Having threads dedicated to bashing others or blatantly obvious intrusion of someone's thread for the sole purpose of creating drama, surely this can't be seen as a good example of forum etiquette.

This forum would yield a continuous improvement in quality if these issues were nipped before they become mainstream. Once people realise there is little tolerance for opinionated nitpicking, then they will avoid it or, God forbid, perhaps try to find a path to understanding without animosity.

Just to be clear, I am not blaming the mods I am however suggesting a different approach.

To be honest I am bored off my head with the banter on here. This is why I have not been involved for a while. I do enjoy the banter but at the same time I know it's counterproductive. The problem is it has gotten to a point where this forum is unrecognisable. At one stage every other thread was banter and it polluted everything to the point where this site now has very few active members. The cult as you call it has taken over and become accepted even by mods. There is no hope in hell of attracting anyone professional as they never seem to last long due to this issue.

That's fine - I retire full time in under 3 year - not because I made £3+ million out my method - I had made well over that before I even got into FX trading over 13 yrs ago
f

are you serious and you have not retired what is it you do exactly???

There is no hope in hell of attracting anyone professional as they never seem to last long due to this issue.

There are no pro traders here.
There some who are better than others and those who claim to be pro traders. The one's who claim to be stick their head above the parapet and attract a little band of followers hoping to make a quick buck, its quite amusing really to watch, prime example was Trix.x earlier on this year.

Just sitting back when there is a clear problem going on is really not good enough

That is the last thing any moderator does but we have limited time and resource and can only act within the site rules.

Also in answer to Splitlink, Timsk is not a moderator as he has often stated.

Same sh*t every where. If F is allowed to troll every thread and spread this nonsense then that makes every thread open. Cant be one thing for one and another for everyone else

This is the point I am making, it is clear F has issues it being psychological or other, it is not up to me do define them.

What do we do? We ban him? I do not think so, in society we accept the strong as the we accept the weak but we cannot let him contaminating the rest of our walk, he has enough energy and time to do it, he is very quick with responses and has an answer for everything, he is able just like any good charlatan.

Yes a charlatan, why? Because he comes here and shuffles every day in our face is he the best, he compares himself to Messi and Ronaldo, his pupils makes 40 to 50% in a day and himself makes not less than 50 pips a day, everyday despite the market.

We timidly say ok, we accept you might be (we want to believe) but can you show us a proof? WHAT PROOF? A Statement? NO..... Still he shuffle everyday in our face he is the best.

OK A live trade once a week then? First he agrees than he sees it is hard and opts for his own version of a live trade which is a live trade in advance, have you heard of anyone in your life making a live call in advance? I doubt you will. Is a bit like me telling a woman I am the best lover in the all universe but I will only f@ck her in advance before I f@ck her..... I am sure she will cut off my private parts.

Then we say ok, just show me at the end of the day your historical charts, you just need to click a button on your platform and make a screen shoot to post so we can see where you got in and out with each trade and we also could see how you make your 50 pips a day every day, it will not show us volume or anything personal, we do not care about that..... his response was just over the moon, infantile, clearly in difficulty.

The other day on somebody else thread he came out with the same sh@t,..."I am the best... my pupil makes so and so..... and "he could have made" (EU) on a 160 swing 1000 pips", I asked him to show me how he could do it in "HINDSIGHT" showing a chart with entries and exits....... did you guys see any charts? I did not, he is still working on it in HINDSIGHT.

Those are just some of the reasons I believe he is not what he like to project of himself ..... and trust me I wanted him to be the real deal, why not? Wouldn't you? 40% a day? ....He is charming and convincing and all good charlatans are.

Yes I can ignore him if he is confined in his own space/thread by not going there (as I did), but if I find his repetitive comments everywhere I go where an honest discussion is initiated I have not other choice to ask him to shut up or me not participating at all.

I think the moderators have the duty and responsibility to take and make decisions.

Here we have a contradiction, because charlatans make numbers, numbers make readership and readership sell advertising.

This site has become a joke and F is the main protagonist which he is clearly enjoying.

Said that I have nothing personal against F (as he already knows), but this is also my hub and until I partecipate in it I will defend it.

Regards

Fug

Last edited:
That is the last thing any moderator does but we have limited time and resource and can only act within the site rules.

Also in answer to Splitlink, Timsk is not a moderator as he has often stated.

That was not the question but, perhaps, you do not know the answer.

This is the point I am making, it is clear F has issues it being psychological or other, it is not up to me do define them.

What do we do? We ban him? I do not think so, in society we accept the strong as the we accept the weak but we cannot let him contaminating the rest of our walk, he has enough energy and time to do it, he is very quick with responses and has an answer for everything, he is able just like any good charlatan.

Yes a charlatan, why? Because he comes here and shuffles every day in our face is he the best, he compares himself to Messi and Ronaldo, his pupils makes 40 to 50% in a day and himself makes not less than 50 pips a day, everyday despite the market.

We timidly say ok, we accept you might be (we want to believe) but can you show us a proof? WHAT PROOF? A Statement? NO..... Still he shuffle everyday in our face he is the best.

OK A live trade once a week then? First he agrees than he sees it is hard and opts for his own version of a live trade which is a live trade in advance, have you heard of anyone in your life making a live call in advance? I doubt you will. Is a bit like me telling a woman I am the best lover in the all universe but I will only f@ck her in advance before I f@ck her..... I am sure she will cut off my private parts.

Then we say ok, just show me at the end of the day your historical charts, you just need to click a button on your platform and make a screen shoot to post so we can see where you got in and out with each trade and we also could see how you make your 50 pips a day every day, it will not show us volume or anything personal, we do not care about that..... his response was just over the moon, infantile, clearly in difficulty.

The other day on somebody else thread he came out with the same sh@t,..."I am the best... my pupil makes so and so..... and "he could have made" (EU) on a 160 swing 1000 pips", I asked him to show me how he could do it in "HINDSIGHT" showing a chart with entries and exits....... did you guys see any charts? I did not, he is still working on it in HINDSIGHT.

Those are just some of the reasons I believe he is not what he like to project of himself ..... and trust me I wanted him to be the real deal, why not? Wouldn't you? 40% a day? ....He is charming and convincing and all good charlatans are.

Yes I can ignore him if he is confined in his own space/thread by not going there (as I did), but if I find his repetitive comments everywhere I go where an honest discussion is initiated I have not other choice to ask him to shut up or me not participating at all.

I think the moderators have the duty and responsibility to take and make decisions.

Here we have a contradiction, because charlatans make numbers, numbers make readership and readership sell advertising.

This site has become a joke and F is the main protagonist which he is clearly enjoying.

Said that I have nothing personal against F (as he already knows), but this is also my hub and until I partecipate in it I will defend it.

Regards

Fug
How can F be an issue? He, certainly seems to be a serious problem for some, but why? I don't run into F at every turn!. He is as easy anyone else to avoid.

Making F the scapegoat does not resolve the problem of threadbashing. A charlatan, yes, I agree, Invite him to join the cub because you seem to be quite adept, yourself.

Last edited:
How can F be an issue? He, certainly seems to be a serious problem for some, but why? I don't run into F at every turn!. He is as easy anyone else to avoid.

Making F the scapegoat does not resolve the problem of threadbashing. A charlatan, yes, I agree, Invite him to join the cub because you seem to be quite adept, yourself.

How can it be an issue? Did you read my post or you just come out a menopause nap?

I do not go around and say I am the best in the world without given any proofs, that what a charlatan is.

definition of a charlatan:
a person falsely claiming to have a special knowledge or skill.
"a self-confessed con artist and charlatan".......

but it seems you do not understand the meaning of the word, I thought someone of your age would have enough brain to understand that...seems you lost it on the way if you ever had any.

Regards

I really really think we have some very naïve members on this forum

if they have never dealt with people like F in this world then they do need to get out more ........F is classic A type personality - generally leaders and changemakers who are not afraid to take control of their destiny and make waves ............

that's pretty much the profile of any CEO in the western world and also the board behind them ...................as an employee of such organisations you are not asked to send them love letters .....you are there to learn from them and grow yourself if you want to be successful in such fields .......or fade away as a faceless salary taker / jobsworth.

I have always learned the most from such people ............and have over the last 35 years in business and 50 years in Gambling/Trading......

Jees............the world is not Disney dudes ............its real ........so get out there and learn from ALL people......you don't have to bloody marry them ........:smart:.

N

I really really think we have some very naïve members on this forum

if they have never dealt with people like F in this world then they do need to get out more ........F is classic A type personality - generally leaders and changemakers who are not afraid to take control of their destiny and make waves ............

that's pretty much the profile of any CEO in the western world and also the board behind them ...................as an employee of such organisations you are not asked to send them love letters .....you are there to learn from them and grow yourself if you want to be successful in such fields .......or fade away as a faceless salary taker / jobsworth.

I have always learned the most from such people ............and have over the last 35 years in business and 50 years in Gambling/Trading......

Jees............the world is not Disney dudes ............its real ........so get out there and learn from ALL people......you don't have to bloody marry them ........:smart:.

N

And you still have not any idea.....Maybe you should ask yourself why?

Instead of following others blindly I suggest you do your own dirt work to find your own which is the most difficult but the only way.

Last edited:
And you still have not any idea.....Maybe you should ask yourself why?

Instead of following others blindly I suggest you do your own dirt work to find your own which is the most difficult but the only way.

seriously ?............hahahahaha ..........Ive worked with literally hundreds of traders and programmers over the last 15 years on my forex systems

F just happens to be the most outgoing and active member of T2win that I have learned from .............doesn't indicate i'm Blindly following him

do your research dude ............some of us are not novices and have been around the block a lot ...and not all on T2win either :cool:

N

How can it be an issue? Did you read my post or you just come out a menopause nap?

I do not go around and say I am the best in the world without given any proofs, that what a charlatan is.

definition of a charlatan:
a person falsely claiming to have a special knowledge or skill.
"a self-confessed con artist and charlatan".......

but it seems you do not understand the meaning of the word, I thought someone of your age would have enough brain to understand that...seems you lost it on the way if you ever had any.

Regards

calm down F ...........calm down ......;)

Status
Not open for further replies.